"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

Wow... Just wow. You really have latched on to this stupid view of American Political history with a great fury!

The severe drop in Lynchings is a result of the civil rights movements and anti-lynching laws that accompanied it. The law cracked down.

So, was that before or after the decline in the power of the democrats in the south?

I mean, is it a fact that lynching went to virtually zero as the Republicans became the leading party?

You can honestly claim that it's "Democrats" of today who would have been against the civil rights movement like the southern democratic block was then?

Can I say a group that has launched a prolonged war on the 1st Amendment and seeks to crush the religious freedom of the Catholic Church would be against civil rights?

Uh sparky, put down the bong - YOU ARE AGAINST CIVIL RIGHTS.

You really believe that the entire southern democratic block was pushed out of the south... and replaced with... northerners?

Nope, following generations rejected the collectivist nature of racism and with it the shameful democratic party.

Look sparky, you are dull of wit and weak of mind, it is why you are a leftist. Even so, see if you can grasp this;

{Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.} - Ayn Rand

Where was this mass migration documented?

I think you defeated the straw man - maybe a commissar has a lollypop for you?

Where is giant anti-civil rights democratic population from the south that was "pushed out"? If those democrats are still democrats, why don't they have an effect on the Democratic party? They had ENORMOUS political power when they were in the south... where is that enormous political power now in the democratic party? Why was Barack Obama elected? They wouldn't vote for a negro... it goes against everything they fought for against civil rights. Why do so many African Americans take up party alongside those Democrats? Are they eager to work on that Democratic Plantation your side keeps talking about... ready to go back to the old days and apologize for so many years of civil rights fighting? Are all those southern democratics now the ones who fight so hard for equality and ending of racism? Are they running Acorn and helping all those poor blacks to be able to vote? Why isn't all the complaints about black society and people coming from the Democratic party these days if all those MILLIONS of southern democrats are still a part of the party?

Again, you are dull witted, a lowbrow and slovenly chap. That your shameful party has change the color of the object of hatred has no relevance.

The nature of the scapegoat is of no matter, only the ability of the rulers to focus the angst, fear and hatred of the masses on a focal point.

You have so many god damn holes in your logic, you're like a sponge... always ready to soak up more bullshit.

Son, the logical fallacies you offer are not the epitome of epistemology your rulers train you to believe them to be.

It is really a shame that our political parties had such a dynamic shift like this...

It's really a shame that you are such a weak minded fool, a partisan moron who spews absurdity in blind service of your shameful party.

because it doesn't allow for the less mentally capable of our population to follow along with the intricacies and reasons behind it. Too simple minded, you know?

"Simple minded" is one way to define you, though "mindless drone" is more accurate.

Again, you are dull witted, a lowbrow and slovenly chap. That your shameful party has change the color of the object of hatred has no relevance.

Okay then, so you have no desire to answer the questions. Tells me all I need to know.

Tell me something friend. Were those Anti-Civil Rights democrats Liberal or Conservative. Were the slave owners in the 19th century Liberal or Conservative?

Please say Liberal to both, please! :badgrin:

And please please please tell me those Civil Rights protesters were conservative. Please tell me that those hippies fighting right alongside the civil rights protesters were conservative.

GOD DAMN IT MAN, GIVE ME THE SATISFACTION! I'M READY TO PEAK HERE!

Last edited:

Okay then, so you have no desire to answer the questions. Tells me all I need to know.

You're a leftist, of course you're dishonest.

Obviously - and clear to anyone reading this thread, I did answer the questions. You run from the answers because you don't know what they mean..

Tell me something friend. Were those Anti-Civil Rights democrats Liberal or Conservative. Were the slave owners in the 19th century Liberal or Conservative?

We the Romans liberal?

Was Genghis Khan conservative?

Is Episode 31 of Family Guy the foundation of your education?

Did you vote for Barack more than 10 times?

Please say Liberal to both, please! :badgrin:

And please please please tell me those Civil Rights protesters were conservative. Please tell me that those hippies fighting right alongside the civil rights protesters were conservative.

Lots of Hippies in 1963-64

Yer as sharp as a marble, sparky...

GOD DAMN IT MAN, GIVE ME THE SATISFACTION! I'M READY TO PEAK HERE!

You pissing yourself again?

Didn't the orderlies just finish cleaning you up?

Lots of Hippies in 1963-64

Yer as sharp as a marble, sparky...

Oh this is delicious. The Hippie movement didn't just spring up out of nothing in the mid-late 60's, idiot.

Again with that history problem.

Oh this is delicious. The Hippie movement didn't just spring up out of nothing in the mid-late 60's, idiot.

SO cowpie, there were "hippies marching for civil rights in the South?"

300px-1963_march_on_washington.jpg

Look at all those Hippies..

ROFL

Wiki sez - yooz a dumbfuck....

Civil rights movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is this a comedy routine?

You can't be for real...

Seriously Cowpie, I though TM was a fucking moron, but compared to you....

SO cowpie, there were "hippies marching for civil rights in the South?"

300px-1963_march_on_washington.jpg

Look at all those Hippies..

ROFL

Wiki sez - yooz a dumbfuck....

Civil rights movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is this a comedy routine?

You can't be for real...

Seriously Cowpie, I though TM was a fucking moron, but compared to you....

You actually fucking believe that the Civil Rights article on wikipedia would have sections dedicated to Hippies? Jesus Christ man... I said they were supporters of the movement that were on the side of the civil rights supporters... not that they were an instrumental cornerstone. They were a part of the population that supported the movement.

Way to prop yourself up a floppy ass strawman.

The lack of comprehension on you... and the point way over your head.

The point was, those fucking civil rights protesters were not conservatives. The conservatives were the ones trying to keep schools segregated, trying to keep blacks at the back of the bus, trying to oppress the black man.

Not fucking liberals.

You god damn idiot.

Last edited:
You hate me

Now, now, Truthie, we don't hate you; we may not like you, especially, but you are good for a couple of laughs a day. If I really hated you, I'd bash you constantly, with sadistic glee. As it is, that's a guilty [pleasure I rarely indulge-feels too much like clubbing a baby seal...see, I told you I'm not completely heartless.:D

You actually fucking believe that the Civil Rights article on wikipedia would have sections dedicated to Hippies?

Of course not, shitferbrains. The Hippie movement was after the civil rights movement, fueled by the Vietnam war.

Jesus Christ man... I said they were supporters of the movement that were on the side of the civil rights supporters... not that they were an instrumental cornerstone. They were a part of the population that supported the movement.

ROFL

Move those goal posts...

Way to prop yourself up a floppy ass strawman.

Straw man? Dude, you made a seriously fucking stupid claim..

(There's a reason for that....)

The lack of comprehension on you... and the point way over your head.

The point was, those fucking civil rights protesters were not conservatives.

Bullshit. The REAL support of the civil rights movement were the Christian churches, not Hippies who traveled back in time.

The conservatives were the ones trying to keep schools segregated, trying to keep blacks at the back of the bus, trying to oppress the black man.

Hey, if the facts refute you, you can always just fucking lie..

In fact, you just did.

Not fucking liberals.

You god damn idiot.

ROFL

You're in NO position to call others "idiot," sparky.

Now, now, Truthie, we don't hate you; we may not like you, especially, but you are good for a couple of laughs a day. If I really hated you, I'd bash you constantly, with sadistic glee. As it is, that's a guilty [pleasure I rarely indulge-feels too much like clubbing a baby seal...see, I told you I'm not completely heartless.:D

I don't know...

I bash Cowpie constantly with sadistic glee, but I don't hate him. It's just that he's REALLY stupid, and when bashed makes the most hilarious claims.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

lol... following the lead of Trayvon's parents, I'm gonna copyright the term "I'm A Pussy Ass Cracker" and make lotsa money off my extended family and friends...

You actually fucking believe that the Civil Rights article on wikipedia would have sections dedicated to Hippies?

Of course not, shitferbrains. The Hippie movement was after the civil rights movement, fueled by the Vietnam war.

Hippies have their origins began in the 50's with the beatniks... fool. That's where those counter cultural values originated from.

Keep showing how ignorant you are. And stop fucking pretending like I'm propping up beatniks/hippies as being paramount allies in the civil rights movement. I was using them as an example that the people you view as "your side" based on political party alone from the time are not who you consider to be your people... conservatives.

Last edited:
Hippies have their origins began in the 50's with the beatniks...

BWAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking retard.

fool. That's where those counter cultural values originated from.

Are you Truthinessmatter's bestist sock?

Keep showing how ignorant you are. And stop fucking pretending like I'm propping up beatniks/hippies as being paramount allies in the civil rights movement. I was using them as an example that the people you view as "your side" based on political party alone from the time are not who you consider to be your people... conservatives.

Cowpie, you're a mindless partisan slinging slogans with no ability to formulate ideas.

So can I get a shirt of the killer in Knoxville saying "Pussy ass retard N#ggers?"

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

So can I get a shirt of the killer in Knoxville saying "Pussy ass retard N#ggers?"

You can, but you would be lowering yourself to the idiots level. Why do that?

Cowman said:
Hippies have their origins began in the 50's with the beatniks...

BWAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking retard.

Why? Please tell me how I am wrong if you're so confident I am wrong. You can pretend you're right all you want with such arrogant confidence, but any search reveals just how wrong you are. Even if they DIDN'T exist then... the progressive nature the hippies didn't just spring up from nothing.

But the fact of the matter is, progressives are who supported the civil rights movement. It was a progressive push in society which was resisted by the stalwart conservatives who didn't want things to change. The same stalwart conservatives who don't want things to change today. The same ones that want to go back to the glorious 50's where black people knew their place! (okay, so that's not why they want to..... but it's a damn good side effect for them!)

Last edited:
Why? Please tell me how I am wrong if you're so confident I am wrong.

Because the Beats were Bohemians, the art and music crowd. They never grew beyond West Hollywood or Greenwich Village.

Hippies were a vastly different movement driven specifically by the Vietnam war, organized by the communists and promoted to a broad spectrum.

Beatniks were a tiny group of fringe artists. You've created a fantasy world out of whole cloth.

You can pretend you're right all you want with such arrogant confidence, but any search reveals just how wrong you are. Even if they DIDN'T exist then... the progressive nature the hippies didn't just spring up from nothing.

Hippies sprang from college campuses, fomented from the Marxist classrooms and motivated by the draft.

Would Jim Morrison have been a Beatnik had he been born ten years earlier? Sure. Would Abby Hoffman? Nope.

Beatniks were the idiot left, the George Clooney and Matt Daemon type morons; political angst as a matter of cool.

But the fact of the matter is, progressives are who supported the civil rights movement. It was a progressive push in society which was resisted by the stalwart conservatives who didn't want things to change.

Actually, as I've already demonstrated, and you ignored, the push came for the Christians. Black churches drew in White churches. Soon Jews were drawn to the cause.

Your fantasy of the left as the movers of civil rights is just that, a revisionist fantasy.

The same stalwart conservatives who don't want things to change today. The same ones that want to go back to the glorious 50's where black people knew their place! (okay, so that's not why they want to..... but it's a damn good side effect for them!)

Complete bullshit, like virtually everything you post.

Why? Please tell me how I am wrong if you're so confident I am wrong.

Because the Beats were Bohemians, the art and music crowd. They never grew beyond West Hollywood or Greenwich Village.

Hippies were a vastly different movement driven specifically by the Vietnam war, organized by the communists and promoted to a broad spectrum.

Beatniks were a tiny group of fringe artists. You've created a fantasy world out of whole cloth.

You can pretend you're right all you want with such arrogant confidence, but any search reveals just how wrong you are. Even if they DIDN'T exist then... the progressive nature the hippies didn't just spring up from nothing.

Hippies sprang from college campuses, fomented from the Marxist classrooms and motivated by the draft.

Would Jim Morrison have been a Beatnik had he been born ten years earlier? Sure. Would Abby Hoffman? Nope.

Beatniks were the idiot left, the George Clooney and Matt Daemon type morons; political angst as a matter of cool.

But the fact of the matter is, progressives are who supported the civil rights movement. It was a progressive push in society which was resisted by the stalwart conservatives who didn't want things to change.

Actually, as I've already demonstrated, and you ignored, the push came for the Christians. Black churches drew in White churches. Soon Jews were drawn to the cause.

Your fantasy of the left as the movers of civil rights is just that, a revisionist fantasy.

The same stalwart conservatives who don't want things to change today. The same ones that want to go back to the glorious 50's where black people knew their place! (okay, so that's not why they want to..... but it's a damn good side effect for them!)

Complete bullshit, like virtually everything you post.

You nailed this one perfectly. The driving force and the organizing beacon for the CRM as it unfolded in the South (I can't speak for other parts of the country) was the Black church(es). As time went by some of the Jewish Synagogues and White churches (more the more the liturgical sort than the Bible-thumping variety) joined in to one extent or another.

Yes, that was the image. Thanks for posting it at the end of the thread. What was the point?

Forum List

Back