"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

I dare that monkey to wear that shirt out of the hood, especially around some illegals that look like the mugshot....he will be gator bait.

You're nothing but a racist. And not just a run of the mill, "I'm uncomfortable around and generally don't like black people" type, but the antagonistic "Lynch them negroes!" type.

Only someone as dumb as a monkey would think gold teeth is "it." You seem to be creeping closer and closer to him with your defense of him.

Now, just shut up.

Since when have monkeys had gold teeth?
I call stupid black people monkeys, I recall stupid white people hicks/rednecks/hillbillies, etc.

I will call someone a name based on their BEHAVIOR not their skin color. He acts like a monkey with his gold teeth, gangster look and his little t-shirt that is asking for an ass-whooping.

Keep it coming, Adolph.

Let's put it this way, that piece of shit is probably called the N-word by other black people around town for being a thug, but calling his behavior that of a monkey is wrong.....nuts. :cuckoo:

Act like a monkey, then one gets called a monkey. If I acted like a hick with some t-shirt "Get the N-word" then people would call me a hick. Oh, a cracker instead ....but reality cracker in Florida means something else besides backwards white person despite being used by uneducated black people.

Ahhhhhh:eusa_boohoo:

Dude WTF? Monkey? My God what in the hell is wrong with you?:cuckoo:

Look, I hate cultural Marxism aka political correctness as much as the next guy. A simple admission of a poor choice in words is all that's expected.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just crude as a person, so you don't care how people view your comments.

Can we get that at least? You've clearly demonstrated it.

I can understand why a black person might be offended by the use of the n word by a white person.

I am not quite sure why a white person would be particularly offended by the use of the term "cracker" in reference to white people by a black person, though.

If some black guy wants to call me a honky or a cracker, have a blast.

Seriously. Who gives a rat's ass?

Zero fucks given.

tumblr_lragtiGnSH1qhh15po1_400.gif

I dare that monkey to wear that shirt out of the hood, especially around some illegals that look like the mugshot....he will be gator bait.

You're nothing but a racist. And not just a run of the mill, "I'm uncomfortable around and generally don't like black people" type, but the antagonistic "Lynch them negroes!" type.

He's just a mirror image of the guy with the tshirt. He is what he condemns.

Sure asswipe, sure. You know me how? Come on dumbfuck.....please tell us of your psychic powers to know what people look like behind their keyboard. :cuckoo:

You might be a monkey too with your lack of IQ.

His ass would regret making that t-shirt and you too.

And you want to pretend you're the 'man' to give it to him, you lying, racist pussy?

Everyone who believes that, raise your hand.

Nothing.

You are kidding no one, you fucking keyboard warrior fraud.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

Yeah, that's pretty STUPID for a variety of reasons.It's just some ASSHOLES making money off of a tragedy and an INJUSTICE. These idiots that wear that shirt and talk all of that shit BETTER NOT CRY if they are called on it by some cracker that's not a pussy.

It'd be a hate crime if some cracker did, lol. Carousel Of Hypocrisy continues.
LOL, I agree! It's the same with those other ASSHOLES who issued some half assed "bounty" on the idiot who shot the kid. The aforementioned idiots talk a LOT of shit, but when of if it really came time to "get down", they don't have even 1/4 of the discipline and training, as well as the numbers to their opposition.
The fact that Zimmerman is visibly an Hispanic, this may add fuel to another fire between Blacks and Hispanics, some "folks" don't think in an intelligent manner, yet those are the idiots who want "step off". There are so many young black males killing EACH OTHER, the people so "up in arms" about this incident should fight to stop that violence.
Was there an injustice in Sanford? In my opinion hell yeah, if that asshole didn't get out of the truck and confront that kid, we wouldn't be having this conversation now. I find it particularly disgusting that they drug tested the kid and not Zimmerman, I can't help to think that if the roles were reversed in this case, the kid would have been promptly arrested and put in jail. But there's an intelligent was to confront this situation and a DUMB way to do it, unfortunately, the dummies are getting most of the publicity.

I can understand why a black person might be offended by the use of the n word by a white person.

I am not quite sure why a white person would be particularly offended by the use of the term "cracker" in reference to white people by a black person, though.

Zero fucks given.

Lol! I have to admit if I were white I'd be offended, but I love your approach.

No dumbfuck, I treat everyone the same regardless of what they look like until they cross the line like that asshole then I give it right back to their face. You see, they like people like you that are afraid of them, back down...but of course you have your little SFS badge to scare him.

Maybe you and Barney Fife can go patrol that neighborhood. :eusa_pray:

Sure asswipe, sure. You know me how? Come on dumbfuck.....please tell us of your psychic powers to know what people look like behind their keyboard. :cuckoo:

You might be a monkey too with your lack of IQ.

His ass would regret making that t-shirt and you too.

Everyone who believes that, raise your hand.

Nothing.

You are kidding no one, you fucking keyboard warrior fraud.

OK look at it this way you aren't helping Romney with your TYPE of hate. Not that I give a fuck about Romney but you support him I don't.

Most white peoplelike us laugh at the cracker, honkey, etc bullshit names....but then take a hard look at who is saying it and his demeanor like he wants his ass kicked like this one in the picture does.

Zero fucks given.

Lol! I have to admit if I were white I'd be offended, but I love your approach.

No dumbfuck, I treat everyone the same regardless of what they look like until they cross the line like that asshole then I give it right back to their face. You see, they like people like you that are afraid of them, back down...but of course you have your little SFS badge to scare him.

So if that is true and you treat everybody the same, then you would treat everybody like you would the guy with the T-shirt.

You need to think about what you're saying. Berserk.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

They aren't really expanding the definition of cracker. They are going along with the media hype and pretending that Zimmerman is white. Groups like the Black Panthers hate whites and are always looking for an excuse to incite race wars. They must be in their glory now, making all those threats and getting all gangsta.

since when have monkeys had gold teeth?
i call stupid black people monkeys, i recall stupid white people hicks/rednecks/hillbillies, etc.

I will call someone a name based on their behavior not their skin color. He acts like a monkey with his gold teeth, gangster look and his little t-shirt that is asking for an ass-whooping.

stormfront shut down for maintenance? That's be the only reason for you being here. I regret that you and i agree on anything politically.

lol

No dumbfuck, I treat everyone the same regardless of what they look like until they cross the line like that asshole then I give it right back to their face.

You don't get to be a racist pussy some of the time. Either you are a racist pussy or you are not. YOU are a racist pussy.

Oh, and "to their face" is not on some internet forum, tough guy.

Forum List

Back