Protest in DC today for pro Israel fans

No, you get triggered every time anybody supports Israel you little Anti-Semitic shit. You and your fellow moron bigots are the elementary school kids looking for trouble. And now you’re scared because it found you.
How many more women and children do you want murdered?
1700087338377.png

Do I need to explain this extremely timely and prescient quote to you?
If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
― Malcolm X
Poor little baby. You are mad that your beloved Hamas are getting their just desserts. Sorry dumbfuck, I don’t read your Hamas propaganda or quote the Hamas provided “statistics”. Seems you’re just a gullible fool. Not a surprise.

Poor little baby. You are mad that your beloved Hamas are getting their just desserts. Sorry dumbfuck, I don’t read your Hamas propaganda or quote the Hamas provided “statistics”. Seems you’re just a gullible fool. Not a surprise.
Don’t be a dupe forever!
1700089799200.png

You and Nikki Haley might be the two dumbest people alive.

Seeing as you don’t get out of single digits in the IQ department you may want to shut your Anti-Semitic mouth you coward. I fully support Israel killing every last one of your beloved Hamas. You can stay in mommy’s basement spreading Hamas propaganda like a good little sheep.

Seeing as you don’t get out of single digits in the IQ department you may want to shut your Anti-Semitic mouth you coward. I fully support Israel killing every last one of your beloved Hamas. You can stay in mommy’s basement spreading Hamas propaganda like a good little sheep.
How many more Pali babies must die before you’re satisfied? Do you want all of them dead Adolf?

I am not. Nor is anybody else supporting Israel despite the Hamas propaganda you and your fellow bigots here push. Your joy over dead Israeli children is disgusting.
I think they’re being funded. There are BIG bucks behind the anti-Israel propaganda campaign.

I wonder how many of the Hamas supporters are FBI?

“Your day is coming, Mr. Wray.”You can sense the PANIC on Capitol Hill as Clay Higgins goes SCORCHED EARTH on the FBI at a hearing.The GOP Rep. presses Wray about reports of 'ghost buses' filled with 'FBI informants dressed as Trump supporters and deployed into our capitol on January 6.

'The GOP Chair cuts Higgins off as radical Democrats squirm in their seats. Higgins wants to know the real story behind these 'ghost buses.' So does the rest of America.

Forum List

Back