Protest in DC today for pro Israel fans

what government----it is not contrary to MUSLIM custom
What kind of game are you playing? The govt that released the photos I linked to. Did you look at them?

Give me a rational response or we're done.

Not nasty - the truth. Trudeau is an asshole for denying reality. Hamas uses civilians as human shields. Even worse, they set up command centers in hospitals, schools, mosques ...
I have worked in LARGE hospitals from the old days----lots of buildings and all kinds of obscure places------THEY ARE IDEAL for terrorists. BUT medical personnel are not SUPPOSED TO TOLERATE SUCH USE THEREOF-----what sort of docs do they have there? Some of them claim to be VOLUNTEER DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS-------a noble endeavor------but these guys have got to be SCUM

for those who do not know----or more likely PREFER not to know---
Jews do not DISPLAY mutilated bodies----for that matter, even non-
mutilated bodies. It is contrary to religious custom
There’s a dilemma here. Jews do not display mutilated bodies, nor ANY dead bodies, yet the antisemites will keep denying, denying, denying despite first-person testimony.

Netanayhu is in talks with the grieving survivors of the victims of the barbaric Muslim massacre about whether to show the video of their loved ones last, agonizing moments on Earth. It isn’t an easy decision to make.

What kind of game are you playing? The govt that released the photos I linked to. Did you look at them?

Give me a rational response or we're done.
if you are showing photos issued by Israel----then they were issued despite
some opposition from traditional religious persons------happens all the time

There’s a dilemma here. Jews do not display mutilated bodies, nor ANY dead bodies, yet the antisemites will keep denying, denying, denying despite first-person testimony.

Netanayhu is in talks with the grieving survivors of the victims of the barbaric Muslim massacre about whether to show the video of their loved ones last, agonizing moments on Earth. It isn’t an easy decision to make.
No matter WHAT you show the antisemites, it does not weaken their support for Hamas.

IF anything, it strengthens it.

Oh brother, is that absurd. War is legalized murder. It needs to be outlawed as murder is.

Please read this column. If you’re capable, it will greatly enlighten you.

PEACE IS THE ANSWER! STOP FALLING FOR WAR PROPAGANDA!

War: Organized Murder and Nothing Else​

Americans never tire of violence and confrontation​

Nikki Haley screams, “Finish them off!” In other words, kill all the Palestinians. They’re all “terrorists” aren’t they? No one criticizes her. Rashida Tlaib makes some very reasonable comments, and she is censured by Congress. Funny, they usually love her anti-White rhetoric. Some controversial comments are more equal than others. RFK, Jr. sure sounds entirely different when the subject is Israel. Tulsi Gabbard threw aside her usual proclamations for peace and insisted that she, too, “stands with” Israel. Who doesn’t? Nobody in Washington, D.C. The old expression about identifying those really in charge, by who you’re not allowed to criticize, comes to mind here. There is no other conclusion that can be drawn.

But leaving Israel out of it, the American public continues to fall for the same stale propaganda that has been used since 1898. Well, really 1860. Lincoln was the first to call those opposed to war “appeasers,” and insinuate that by doing so they were working with the enemy. And there is always an enemy. You can’t have a war without one. Dubya wasn’t quite as poetical as Lincoln, but he echoed him with his “You’re either with us or you’re with the terrorists.” America- love it or leave it, as they used to advise the hippies. Now the aging hippies basically advise the nonexistent “White Supremacists” to do the same thing. It’s a selective patriotic thing, you wouldn’t understand. But Winston Smith would.

It’s the warmongers who get remembered in the history books. George Washington certainly isn’t remembered for his Farewell Address, which is contradicted by every foreign policy decision made from the beginning of the twentieth century, with the exceptions noted earlier during the Kennedy presidency. We love the “Old Ironsides” types. The “Give ‘em Hell” types. Who remembers Henry David Thoreau, the originator of nonviolent civil disobedience? Those urging peace, and cautioning against war, are smeared as “appeasers.” Wussies, as they used to say. That’s probably an offensive term now, what with the whole fifty seven genders thing. But maybe “wussy” is one of those genders. Who knows? Can you name fifty six others?
War: Organized Murder and Nothing Else

Just more ideological nonsense.

I don't like war, but sometimes it is necessary. If a kid in school takes your lunch money over and over and over again despite your pleas for him to stop and informing the teachers of his theft, at some point you have to take things into your own hands or starve to death. I know this doesn't sit well with ideological types who believe all disputes can be resolved with bakery items and balloons, but this is just a fact of life.

Just more ideological nonsense.

I don't like war, but sometimes it is necessary. If a kid in school takes your lunch money over and over and over again despite your pleas for him to stop and informing the teachers of his theft, at some point you have to take things into your own hands or starve to death. I know this doesn't sit well with ideological types who believe all disputes can be resolved with bakery items and balloons, but this is just a fact of life.

War is NEVER necessary. Think better.
1700085933860.png

I profoundly agree that's why they do it. But no, no rule against it. Let them expose themselves as the cruel, vile human beings they are so we know who we don't need to bother paying attention to anything they say.

It's just a word. And those still able to engage in critical thinking and intellectual honesty recognize their viciousness in using it as much as you do. But you know who you are and know they're just trying to get you to respond inappropriately so they can pile on even more. (You may have noticed they are organized and pile into these threads all together and speak pretty much in unison.)

Your (and my and all others that they attack) best defense is to stay focused, sensible, and refuse to be as low class as they are.
You are so well-grounded, and what you say is correct.

And yes, I have noticed that they bunch up together. I have no doubt that is part of a much larger propaganda attack against Jews via social media. There was a story this morning about how a wealthy MARXIST couple, with ties to Communists, was funding a lot of the antisemitic and pro-Palestinian protests as part of destroying the country.

You are so well-grounded, and what you say is correct.

And yes, I have noticed that they bunch up together. I have no doubt that is part of a much larger propaganda attack against Jews via social media. There was a story this morning about how a wealthy MARXIST couple, with ties to Communists, was funding a lot of the antisemitic and pro-Palestinian protests as part of destroying the country.
I bet your heart swells with pride…

Forum List

Back