Protest in DC today for pro Israel fans

Oh, so an anti-Semitic rally and they call in the NG.....Sounds about right. :eusa_wall:
I don’t get it. Why shouldn’t an anti-semitic protest (it’s not a “rally”) where vandalism and theft is occurring NOT be broken up? Are the Democrats so afraid of offending Jew-hating Muslims from foreign countries that they will allow them to break laws?

I don’t get it. Why shouldn’t an anti-semitic protest (it’s not a “rally”) where vandalism and theft is occurring NOT be broken up? Are the Democrats so afraid of offending Jew-hating Muslims from foreign countries that they will allow them to break laws?
I thought it was a PRO-Israel rally? You live near there you should know....Jeez.

The National Guard will be assisting local police on Tuesday as tens of thousands of people are expected to attend two large-scale demonstrations in the nation's capital, according to officials.

The first rally, the "March For Israel," is being organized by the Jewish Federations of North America and will begin shortly before noon, according to a permit filed with the National Park Service.

The permit states that it is expected to bring up to 60,000 people Washington to "show solidarity and support for Israel and the Israeli People" amid the ongoing Israel-Hamas war in the wake of Hamas' Oct. 7 terror attack, in which the extremists are believed to have also taken more than 200 captives.

"March to free the hostages. March against antisemitism. March for peace," organizers posted on X on Monday.

Oh wait....They are also having a much smaller pro-immigration rally later.

A second event on Tuesday, called the "Here To Work" protest, will be in support of immigration reform. Organizers have said that "thousands will converge" to demonstrate for authorizing work permits for immigrants currently without that documentation "who have been members of our communities, raised families, worked and paid taxes for years or even decades."

I thought it was a PRO-Israel rally? You live near there you should know....Jeez.

The National Guard will be assisting local police on Tuesday as tens of thousands of people are expected to attend two large-scale demonstrations in the nation's capital, according to officials.

The first rally, the "March For Israel," is being organized by the Jewish Federations of North America and will begin shortly before noon, according to a permit filed with the National Park Service.

The permit states that it is expected to bring up to 60,000 people Washington to "show solidarity and support for Israel and the Israeli People" amid the ongoing Israel-Hamas war in the wake of Hamas' Oct. 7 terror attack, in which the extremists are believed to have also taken more than 200 captives.

"March to free the hostages. March against antisemitism. March for peace," organizers posted on X on Monday.

Oh wait....They are also having a much smaller pro-immigration rally later.

A second event on Tuesday, called the "Here To Work" protest, will be in support of immigration reform. Organizers have said that "thousands will converge" to demonstrate for authorizing work permits for immigrants currently without that documentation "who have been members of our communities, raised families, worked and paid taxes for years or even decades."
I misinterpreted you. I thought you were talking about the antisemitic protests occurring by radical leftists. The rally today is a fight AGAINST antisemitism.

OK, so why the NG then? I doubt if they will attack the WH. :dunno:
The rally isn’t on the lawn of the WH. It’s on the Mall.

And it’s quite likely that antisemitic pro-Palestinians will sneak in and attack the Jews, up to and including murder. I’d say that Jewish Lives Matter, and the NG is good protection.

There will be massive security and and a gate placed along the mall. Everyone will be screamed for weapons.

Flights into DC are completely sold out, and I know people taking 10-hour bus rides from the Midwest to get here.

Like being in a kibutz, huh?

Forum List

Back