Protest in DC today for pro Israel fans

for those who do not know----or more likely PREFER not to know---
Jews do not DISPLAY mutilated bodies----for that matter, even non-
mutilated bodies. It is contrary to religious custom
The Prime Minister of Israel disagrees. These atrocities by Hamas have to be documented and publicized.

The Prime Minister of Israel disagrees. These atrocities by Hamas have to be documented and publicized.

right---and there will be opposition to his INSISTENCE on violating custom. Fret
not------opposition happens all the time

Because on my post expressing what Hamas did that forced Israel to retaliate, you put a funny icon as a response. So I'm lying? I don't think so.

You aren't alone in that. Leftist trolls often put that funny icon on a well thought out and informative post no matter who posts it if the leftist doesn't like it. Pathetic though that you see this war as funny.
Retaliation? Lol. This is genocide. Do you know how many women and children Israel has murdered? Do you care?

You like so many statist dupes believes war is peace.

War is organized murder, as Harry Patch said. Nothing glamorous about it. Nothing heroic. Brutal and mindless. Not a single death served any logical purpose. None of these poor young souls died for anything, other than profit margins and political expediency. Most Americans may be at the point where they believe, as Orwell's Inner Party proclaimed, that War is Peace

I’d like to see those Hamas barbarians hauled out on the world stage, and made answerable for their crimes.

There should be some version of the Nuremberg trials. Maybe somewhere like.....The Hague.

Or that hotbed of terrorism......Brussels.

I’d like to see those Hamas barbarians hauled out on the world stage, and made answerable for their crimes.

There should be some version of the Nuremberg trials. Maybe somewhere like.....The Hague.

Or that hotbed of terrorism......Brussels.
Sad to say---Don't hold your breath

You are kidding. Please tell me you are kidding.

Video of those very things happening were shown to the House of Representatives yesterday and all, even the most hardcore woke Democrats, were horrified and even traumatized.

The Senate I think will see that video today.

Those that think what Hamas is doing are 'peace loving Palestinians who only want a country of their own' may be uneducable maybe?
Mocking th antisemites is the best weapon. Illustrating absurdity by being absurd

After Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau criticized Israel for its efforts to target Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza, underneath which reportedly lies a command headquarters of the terrorist group Hamas, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu fired back hard, pointing out the atrocities of Hamas and the care Israel has taken to try to keep Palestinian citizens out of harm’s way.

“The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heartwrenching, especially the suffering we see in and around Al-Shifa hospital,” Trudeau said, ignoring reports, including from the Biden administration, that Hamas has located their headquarters under the hospital in violation of international law.

right---and there will be opposition to his INSISTENCE on violating custom. Fret
not------opposition happens all the time
They released those photos of the Hamas slaughter a month ago. There's been no opposition. There are privacy concerns - for the families of the dead, but no opposition from religious leaders on religious grounds.

After Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau criticized Israel for its efforts to target Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza, underneath which reportedly lies a command headquarters of the terrorist group Hamas, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu fired back hard, pointing out the atrocities of Hamas and the care Israel has taken to try to keep Palestinian citizens out of harm’s way.

“The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heartwrenching, especially the suffering we see in and around Al-Shifa hospital,” Trudeau said, ignoring reports, including from the Biden administration, that Hamas has located their headquarters under the hospital in violation of international law.

Justin Trudeau MEANT WELL------not his fault that he is a little dim

They released those photos of the Hamas slaughter a month ago. There's been no opposition. There are privacy concerns - for the families of the dead, but no opposition from religious leaders on religious grounds.
uhm.... I assure you-----there is opposition-----but the privacy issue is paramount

Wondering if that asshole is going to change his tune now that it's been confirmed that Hamas was/is using the hospital as a command center.

Retaliation? Lol. This is genocide. Do you know how many women and children Israel has murdered? Do you care?

You like so many statist dupes believes war is peace.

War is organized murder, as Harry Patch said. Nothing glamorous about it. Nothing heroic. Brutal and mindless. Not a single death served any logical purpose. None of these poor young souls died for anything, other than profit margins and political expediency. Most Americans may be at the point where they believe, as Orwell's Inner Party proclaimed, that War is Peace
You misuse the term genocide

uhm.... I assure you-----there is opposition-----but the privacy issue is paramount
Of course privacy is an issue. You said "Jews do not DISPLAY mutilated bodies----for that matter, even non-mutilated bodies. It is contrary to religious custom" Which is clearly wrong. And these hasn't been any opposition to the gvt. public displaying the results of the Hamas slaughter.

Of course privacy is an issue. You said "Jews do not DISPLAY mutilated bodies----for that matter, even non-mutilated bodies. It is contrary to religious custom" Which is clearly wrong. And these hasn't been any opposition to the gvt. public displaying the results of the Hamas slaughter.
what government----it is not contrary to MUSLIM custom

don't be nasty about it
Not nasty - the truth. Trudeau is an asshole for denying reality. Hamas uses civilians as human shields. Even worse, they set up command centers in hospitals, schools, mosques ...

Forum List

Back