"protecting" And "serving"

nah

if he's had as many years on the force as he says he has - - - - - the "learned" response to wise asses is not to lose your shit. it's to be complacent about it and let it roll off your shoulders/thicker skin.

You ever give a kid tough love? Believe me, I encountered some real bozos in my time as an MP, some of them needed a boot in the ass , not someone to just let it roll of your shoulder
It's not a cop's job to straighten out wise asses. A Cop's only authority is to enforce the Law and it's not illegal to be a wise-ass. This shows an inherent superiority complex.

It's not a cop's job to help a kid NOT become a criminal? What planet do you live on sonny?

Or are you just stupid ? Scaring that kid now is better than having to shoot him later.....
"or are you just stupid"

well, it could have been a decent conversation, but the ego maniac just couldnt hold back his insults when challenged.

nah

if he's had as many years on the force as he says he has - - - - - the "learned" response to wise asses is not to lose your shit. it's to be complacent about it and let it roll off your shoulders/thicker skin.

You ever give a kid tough love? Believe me, I encountered some real bozos in my time as an MP, some of them needed a boot in the ass , not someone to just let it roll of your shoulder
It's not a cop's job to straighten out wise asses. A Cop's only authority is to enforce the Law and it's not illegal to be a wise-ass. This shows an inherent superiority complex.

It's not a cop's job to help a kid NOT become a criminal? What planet do you live on sonny?

Or are you just stupid ? Scaring that kid now is better than having to shoot him later.....

The police ALWAYS have an excuse.

I'd love to see the statistics on wise asses becoming criminals. Is it....90%? 65? 30? 10%?

Not sure how being a jerk-off to a wise-ass inherently prevents him from becoming a criminal. Or even scares him in the least.

I'd love to see the statistics on wise asses becoming criminals. Is it....90%? 65? 30? 10%?

Not sure how being a jerk-off to a wise-ass inherently prevents him from becoming a criminal. Or even scares him in the least.

You don't think all criminals are wise asses? Of course not all wise asses become criminals

And if scared straight didn't work, so many cities wouldn't use such programs on first time offenders.

And he was barely really being a wise-ass. Cop was not only deranged but touchy also.

You don't think all criminals are wise asses? Of course not all wise asses become criminals

And if scared straight didn't work, so many cities wouldn't use such programs on first time offenders.

Boot camps are one thing, but no one in any situation gets a pass for acting like that in public.

14 year old kid in Texas gets assaulted by a cop for wearing a rosary to a middle school football game.

Student wearing rosary gets arrested - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 Amarillo News Weather Sports

Bro

According to APD the use of rosaries can possibly symbolize association with a gang and that's the reason they ask students to not wear them visible while on school property or functions.

This kid violated a KNOWN policy. Sorry, but that's on him. Did you read that part and just decide not to post it , or did you just miss it?

14 year old kid in Texas gets assaulted by a cop for wearing a rosary to a middle school football game.

Student wearing rosary gets arrested - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 Amarillo News Weather Sports

Bro

According to APD the use of rosaries can possibly symbolize association with a gang and that's the reason they ask students to not wear them visible while on school property or functions.

This kid violated a KNOWN policy. Sorry, but that's on him. Did you read that part and just decide not to post it , or did you just miss it?

The only person behaving like a gang member was the one wearing the badge.

Bro

The only person behaving like a gang member was the one wearing the badge.

Are LEOs supposed to just walk away when suspects resist?

This is why rationale people laugh when you guys gripe about "abusive" cops only about 1 in 10 actually have abused their position.

Personally, I find a ban on rosaries to be silly, but since there is one, and this kid no doubt knew there was one, when told to take it off, take the fucking thing off.

What could the cop have done in that situation that you would have approved of? Ignored the kid, I"m sure...

What are suspects suppose to do when police manhandle them and wrestle with them?

If they so much as move a muscle after getting grabbed, the police conclude they are resisting.

Then the police start the wrestling match.

I have seen it a thousand times.

They say "Put your hands behind your back" or "Stop resisting," which is impossible at first, of course, when the police are actively wrestling with you. :lol:

What are suspects suppose to do when police manhandle them and wrestle with them?

If they so much as move a muscle after getting grabbed, the police conclude they are resisting.

They say "Put your hands behind your back" or "Stop resisting," which is impossible at first, of course, when the police are actively wrestling with you. :lol:

You are legally able to resist an unlawful arrest. Your are NOT legally able to resist a lawful arrest.

Learn the difference, learn your rights.

You are legally able to resist an unlawful arrest. Your are NOT legally able to resist a lawful arrest.

Since when is wearing a rosary an arrestable offense?

Bro

No, you are wrong. There was no such school policy, and he was not violating the school dress code.

In the Amarillo ISD dress and grooming guidelines, there is not a specific rule on whether students can wear rosaries.

I was not talking about if it was legal or not.

Forum List

Back