"protecting" And "serving"

Fully agree.

It's weird, I used to live there in Carlsbad. It was a while ago but it's totally not the kind of place I would have expected this kind of juvenile shit to go down. It's an indication of how far this Warrior Mentality where police see themselves as a paramilitary force fighting against the people has permeated the subculture.
I fully agree with that assessment.

At some point in the recent past, owing to an increase in police fatalities and injuries, it was decided that the priority factor in police performance was officer safety. That concern gave rise to various new procedures used by police in dealing with arrest subjects. While some of these procedures are necessary when dealing with subjects who are resisting arrest their use has become not only routine but quite often unnecessarily employed and exaggerated in their application. In fact, these procedures have evolved into a convenient means of brutalizing subjects who are fully cooperative and are not resisting in the least.

This excessive use of force is readily observable in many of the arrest incidents seen in most episodes of the TV "ride-along" documentary series, COPS. This systematic abuse is not something which is commonly observed by the average citizen but its cumulative effect is a contributing factor in much of the rage exhibited in some recent riotous anti-police demonstrations.
Pretty pathetic when your life apparently revolves around a fucking TV show.
You are suffering from some form of mental illness pal.
NO LEO is going to be videotaped using 'excessive force' against a "fully cooperative subject". What are you like ten years old mentally?
Why wouldn't 'officer safety' be the top priority? THINK!!!!!!
Should 'officer safety' now in your delusional stoner head be the 'second priority.
You need to throw the silk glove and jar of Vasoline away when your 'COPS' show comes on.

Hey, just another day of protecting and serving the fucking shit out of you

Ex-Vegas officer, department sued in body camera force case
I've have enough of your pathetic bullshit cop-hate.
What happened? Did someone dressed like a cop in halloween costume touch your 'pee-pee' when you were five years old?
You really ought to get some professional help.
Permanent Ignore.
You're boring everyone here.

crying-babies-need-be-handled-mentally-healthy-mom.jpg

Hey, just another day of protecting and serving the fucking shit out of you

Ex-Vegas officer, department sued in body camera force case
I've have enough of your pathetic bullshit cop-hate.
What happened? Did someone dressed like a cop in halloween costume touch your 'pee-pee' when you were five years old?
You really ought to get some professional help.
Permanent Ignore.
You're boring everyone here.

No. I found out about DontTazeMeBro.

He applied to be a cop at Las Vegas PD and North Las Vegas PD and both turned him down. Couldn't find out why.

But that's the bug up his ass about cops. He wanted to be one and couldn't.

Pretty pathetic when your life apparently revolves around a fucking TV show.
One's life need not "revolve around" the COPS documentary series to derive useful impressions of what recently has become of interest to the general public and may be called the police mentality. You should know that your scurrilous and clearly demented comments in this forum are quite useful in solidifying the emerging impression.

Keep it coming.

NO LEO is going to be videotaped using 'excessive force' against a "fully cooperative subject".
Anyone who watches the COPS series is witness to routinely excessive force which typically involves the unnecessarily aggressive take-down of passive, non-resisting subjects, slamming them forcibly onto dirt or a filthy street and driving a knee onto their necks. This exaggerated use of force is wholly unnecessary in the majority of examples and is therefore excessive.

This forceful exercise occurs, as you are well aware, as a perversion of the rules of "Procedure" which were established in the interest of "officer safety" when confronted with resistance by the subject of arrest. Rather than effected only when necessary this vigorous use of force takes pllace at every available opportunity -- often occurring with the spirit of a football training exercise.

Why wouldn't 'officer safety' be the top priority? THINK!!!!!!

Should 'officer safety' now in your delusional stoner head be the 'second priority.
"Top priority?" If you believe safety is your top priority I recommend you quit the job and become a mailman.

Aggressive use of force should be used when, and only when, it is absolutely necessary -- not when costumed high-school dropouts like you feel that it's necessary, or choose to regard it as necessary -- because you like doing it.

So...you are lying, or you stalked another poster. Which is it?

Neither. It was not hard to find out. He hasn't even denied it.
That's interesting.

Would you mind explaining the process you used to determine that? I am curious and would appreciate knowing how you did it.

Wasn't hard. He provided half the info by boasting about his kickboxing record, his home city, and...well...some other stuff. The other part is just basic PD stuff. Knowing a person here and there. Putting it all together.

But anyway. That's it. He got rejected and holds a grudge.

So...you are lying, or you stalked another poster. Which is it?

Neither. It was not hard to find out. He hasn't even denied it.
That's interesting.

Would you mind explaining the process you used to determine that? I am curious and would appreciate knowing how you did it.

As am I curious to know who he thinks I am. :cool:

Well for starters....you're 100% definitely just a 0 stripe white belt on the mats.

Ever made a mistake in your life asshole?
No?
The LEO were tasked by dispatch. Dispatch gave the LEO's the wrong address.
And you blame the LEOs?

For assaulting and arresting a woman?

Yeah.

You don't?
Where the actions of police are concerned Dannyboys has been so fully indoctrinated with reflexive fabrication to justify any form of police misconduct or malfeasance he is no longer capable of objective reasoning. In simpler terms he really believes the nonsense he puts forth here. He doesn't understand that the chickens are coming home to roost and the covers are coming off.

Ever made a mistake in your life asshole?
No?
The LEO were tasked by dispatch. Dispatch gave the LEO's the wrong address.
And you blame the LEOs?

For assaulting and arresting a woman?

Yeah.

You don't?
Where the actions of police are concerned Dannyboys has been so fully indoctrinated with reflexive fabrication to justify any form of police misconduct or malfeasance he is no longer capable of objective reasoning. In simpler terms he really believes the nonsense he puts forth here. He doesn't understand that the chickens are coming home to roost and the covers are coming off.
So in your retarded mind the producers of 'COPS' are going to 'edit' video tapes from the COPS to make the COPs appear to be constantly using "excessive force". And all those cops are going to agree to do a COPs show?
Odd that there are any LEOs willing to put their careers on the line to do the show. Not only that but do things on video that they could be later sued for.
You're a fucking delusional asshole.
LEO use whatever force is necessary to 'secure the scene'.

So in your retarded mind the producers of 'COPS' are going to 'edit' video tapes from the COPS to make the COPs appear to be constantly using "excessive force".
I didn't say the individual sequences are edited. But they are approved or disapproved for release by the command levels of the individual agencies.

And all those cops are going to agree to do a COPs show?
While I don't believe they have a choice if directed it is quite apparent the individual cops have no problem with it. In fact, some of them seem to be quite the ham in their performances.

Odd that there are any LEOs willing to put their careers on the line to do the show.
First, they have about as much choice in the matter as they have in wearing a body camera. They are told there will be a tv crew "riding along" and that's that. And any cop who is either so stupid or so insane, or both, that he needs to carefully measure his behavior deserves what comes of any unwanted revelations.

Not only that but do things on video that they could be later sued for.
Do you mean like the things you were in the habit of doing?

Necessary is the operative word in this issue. But if you watch COPS you see quite a bit of unnecessary force being used, specifically in the take-down sequences.

I should mention there are occasional COPS segments in which the individual officers filmed demonstrate exemplary conduct and efficiency. Unfortunately this minority ultimately experiences the consequences of the negative publicity brought about by the actions and behavior of your category.

So in your retarded mind the producers of 'COPS' are going to 'edit' video tapes from the COPS to make the COPs appear to be constantly using "excessive force".
I didn't say the individual sequences are edited. But they are approved or disapproved for release by the command levels of the individual agencies.

While I don't believe they have a choice if directed it is quite apparent the individual cops have no problem with it. In fact, some of them seem to be quite the ham in their performances.

Odd that there are any LEOs willing to put their careers on the line to do the show.
First, they have about as much choice in the matter as they have in wearing a body camera. They are told there will be a tv crew "riding along" and that's that. And any cop who is either so stupid or so insane, or both, that he needs to carefully measure his behavior deserves what comes of any unwanted revelations.

Necessary is the operative word in this issue. But if you watch COPS you see quite a bit of unnecessary force being used, specifically in the take-down sequences.

I should mention there are occasional COPS segments in which the individual officers filmed demonstrate exemplary conduct and efficiency. Unfortunately this minority ultimately experiences the consequences of the negative publicity brought about by the actions and behavior of your category.
You stupid fucking idiot!!!!!!!!
NO LEO can be "directed" by ANYONE to be on the COPs show. NO ONE!!
The production company and the LE agency asks for LEO volunteers who are willing to appear on the show. The LEOs do not receive ANY money for appearing.
The LE department has 100% full vetting rights. Which they do. They have the Police Union or an incarnation of the Police Union review all the shows BEFORE they go on TV.
NO LE agency is EVER going to show ANY fucking LEO doing ANYTHING which IN ANY WAY could be used in ANY lawsuit EVER! you asshole! You are a fucking little coward pussy cop hater. That means you have been in serious and or habitual contact with LE. If you'd start acting like a man instead of a little punk you'd be better off.
And yes. Had you and I EVER crossed paths because you were committing a crime you would still remember our encounter vividly to this day.
You're fucking lucky. Maybe the next time you are acting like a fucking asshole punk the LEO won't have his body cam on. We can only hope.

You stupid fucking idiot!!!!!!!!
NO LEO can be "directed" by ANYONE to be on the COPs show. NO ONE!!
The production company and the LE agency asks for LEO volunteers who are willing to appear on the show. The LEOs do not receive ANY money for appearing.
The LE department has 100% full vetting rights. Which they do. They have the Police Union or an incarnation of the Police Union review all the shows BEFORE they go on TV.
NO LE agency is EVER going to show ANY fucking LEO doing ANYTHING which IN ANY WAY could be used in ANY lawsuit EVER! you asshole! You are a fucking little coward pussy cop hater. That means you have been in serious and or habitual contact with LE. If you'd start acting like a man instead of a little punk you'd be better off.
And yes. Had you and I EVER crossed paths because you were committing a crime you would still remember our encounter vividly to this day.
You're fucking lucky. Maybe the next time you are acting like a fucking asshole punk the LEO won't have his body cam on. We can only hope.

You are exactly right. The department approves it. And each officer must volunteer and consent to be on TV.

And...the departments also must approve of the episode being aired AFTER its filmed due to investigations and crime scenes being recorded. So....if something looks wrong....they won't approve it.

It be surprised if there's more than 5 lawsuits from something regarding force seen on COPS that were successful.

Forum List

Back