Prosecutor Fired for Attending Conference

The ClayTaurus said:
I love that I'm the dodger, yet you're the one who's taken the discussion in this direction. :thup: You're just uncomfortable admitting in public you really think the white race is superior. It's ok, I'd detour like this too. You'll get more sympathy trying to villainize me than admitting your true feelings.

Your assertion is baseless, Mademoiselle Dodergton.

The ClayTaurus said:
Pipe dream. No one really believes that horseshit ;)

Smook smack tiddly whack. Gabba jinga gronko falii. Hobo jobo remo rambo. :rotflmao:

rtwngAvngr said:
Your assertion is baseless, Mademoiselle Dodergton.
Yeah ok. Tell me, how many times have you sat back and thought "Man, my life would be so much better if I wasn't institutionally repressed by the black man?"

The ClayTaurus said:
Yeah ok. Tell me, how many times have you sat back and thought "Man, my life would be so much better if I wasn't institutionally repressed by the black man?"

None. I know my problem is my impatience with the time it takes to become supreme leader of the corporation.

rtwngAvngr said:
None. I know my problem is my impatience with the time it takes to become supreme leader of the corporation.
Sounds almost like an entitlement mentality. Methinks you relate more to the NAACP than you realize.

The ClayTaurus said:
Sounds almost like an entitlement mentality. Methinks you relate more to the NAACP than you realize.

No. Not really. I know it's my own failure, as an individual.

The ClayTaurus said:
I'm not narrow minded. I'm realistic. You're living in some naive world where there are no white supremists - only separatists. Everyone has seen the light and no longer believes whites are superior and more deserving than anyone else; they just want to live in a homogenous white society. Right. There's open minded and then there's short-sighted.

I beg to differ. You'll have to show me where I have EVER stated there are no white supremacists.

Apparently I'm just not as quick to throw out the omni-evil, "KKK" kiss of death as you are.

Jared Taylor is just a vessel for polite racism. David Duke, Don Black, Jared Taylor, John Tyndall, Samuel Francis... this is the new face of the klan. With puppies, popsicles, and warm apple pie. You wanna buy into their professed innocence, go ahead. If my refusal to follow suit makes me narrowminded to you, then so be it.

Again, I made no such statement. You are assuming based on your imagination. It's rather obvious that supremist or separatist, they are racist. And when I see you being just as overly-judgemental of ANY ethnic racists, and not just the white ones, you might convince me you are anything more than a white apologist.

I merely made the statement that a white supremacist organization does not equal "KKK" each and every time.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The ClayTaurus said:
You wouldn't say you're bitter about this whole white inequality thing? What word would you like to use? Flabbergasted?

I don't abhor my race; I just find it more productive to exude the qualities that make you proud of white people rather than sit around and bitch because you can't have an NAAWP meeting without being called a supremacist.

Tell me, do you think the white race is superior to others, or did we just happen upon the key to freedom-based societies by chance? I mean, either we're one lucky race, or we must know something all the other races don't, right?

While you think pretending discrimination against whites isn't happening, or knowing of it and ignoring it is the right way to handle it?

GunnyL said:
Again, I made no such statement. You are assuming based on your imagination. It's rather obvious that supremist or separatist, they are racist. And when I see you being just as overly-judgemental of ANY ethnic racists, and not just the white ones, you might convince me you are anything more than a white apologist.
I'm thinking you didn't mean white apologist... either that or I don't get what you're trying to say. Jared Taylor is who runs the organization sponsoring the conference. He's buddy buddy with the who's who of polite racism in this country. It's classic guilt by association. If you don't agree, then fine.
GunnyL said:
I merely made the statement that a white supremacist organization does not equal "KKK" each and every time.
And I never said anything to the contrary. Not all white separtists are inherently racist. These fellows, however, are. It's all a charade to try and legitimize their ultimate goals.

GunnyL said:
While you think pretending discrimination against whites isn't happening, or knowing of it and ignoring it is the right way to handle it?
You all (or whoever) think that whites have it much worse off in this country than I do. It's almost like people are beginning to look for excuses for their shortcomings. It started out "the white man is holding me down" and now we're headed for "the black man is holding me down." No one but yourself holds you down. It's what white people want black people to understand, it'd be nice if white people understood it themselves.

The ClayTaurus said:
You all (or whoever) think that whites have it much worse off in this country than I do. It's almost like people are beginning to look for excuses for their shortcomings. It started out "the white man is holding me down" and now we're headed for "the black man is holding me down." No one but yourself holds you down. It's what white people want black people to understand, it'd be nice if white people understood it themselves.

Well... I believe it's Affirmative Action that holds EVERYBODY down that isn't black. Sounds like a legitimate basis for a white person to call out racist.

And even though you make light of the situation Clay, whites are already the minority in California. I'd say that's enough right there for at least a tiny bit of concern. The tide can turn right under your nose, and you may not even realize it. You may even have been lulled into denial that that could ever happen.

I say don't "expect" that things can't turn sour for whites in this country. They can, and more than likely will. We just may not live long enough to see how bad it gets. I hope I don't.

Pale Rider said:
Well... I believe it's Affirmative Action that holds EVERYBODY down that isn't black. Sounds like a legitimate basis for a white person to call out racist.

And even though you make light of the situation Clay, whites are already the minority in California. I'd say that's enough right there for at least a tiny bit of concern. The tide can turn right under your nose, and you may not even realize it. You may even have been lulled into denial that that could ever happen.

I say don't "expect" that things can't turn sour for whites in this country. They can, and more than likely will. We just may not live long enough to see how bad it gets. I hope I don't.
Things turning sour for whitey is subjective. You could say things already have turned sour. I mean, think how great life for a white person was when we only had to fight with members of our own race for a seat on the bus. Think how easy life would be if only we could own slaves again. Life was so much better when we could just frame someone for our own crime and then lynch them, no need for a pesky, time-consuming trial. I guess you're right; life for the white person already has soured quite a bit.

The ClayTaurus said:
Things turning sour for whitey is subjective. You could say things already have turned sour. I mean, think how great life for a white person was when we only had to fight with members of our own race for a seat on the bus. Think how easy life would be if only we could own slaves again. Life was so much better when we could just frame someone for our own crime and then lynch them, no need for a pesky, time-consuming trial. I guess you're right; life for the white person already has soured quite a bit.

So what is your solution? You don't think it's fair for the NAACP to exist but not the NAAWP....

The ClayTaurus said:

That's right, anyone who complains about systematic discrimination against whites must wish secretly to be a slave owner again. You're pathetic.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's right, anyone who complains about systematic discrimination against whites must wish secretly to be a slave owner again. You're pathetic.
And you're a whiney baby looking for excuses. The white man at WORST is as discriminated against in this country as the black man. More than likely, less. And don't act all innocent a page after you all but proclaimed the white race as being superior. You're the pathetic one.

The ClayTaurus said:
And you're a whiney baby looking for excuses. The white man at WORST is as discriminated against in this country as the black man. More than likely, less. And don't act all innocent a page after you all but proclaimed the white race as being superior. You're the pathetic one.

So as long as there's the possiblity of dicrimination against anyone, there must be instiutionalized discrimination against white people. Is this your position? So you really DON'T believe white people have the right to NOT be discriminated against based on skin color. Self loathing does not equal enlightenment.

GotZoom said:
So what is your solution? You don't think it's fair for the NAACP to exist but not the NAAWP....
Something cheesy, like, "fighting racist blacks by being racist whites gets you nowhere." The idea of race needs to be downplayed so that everyone can focus on their citizenship.

The ClayTaurus said:
Something cheesy, like, "fighting racist blacks by being racist whites gets you nowhere." The idea of race needs to be downplayed so that everyone can focus on their citizenship.

It's hard to downplay race when certain races are institutionally dicriminated against.

Forum List

Back