Prosecutor Fired for Attending Conference

rtwngAvngr said:
My problem with cretinesque pseudointellectuals like clay is they consistenty refuse to acknowledge that affirmative action is unfair because "it wasn't as bad as blacks had it". As if revenge oriented policy has any legal precedent.
True, revenge really doesn't ever solve the problem; it just sends it in the other direction. But I think clay said he was against racially-based affirmative action. I, personally, have never heard of ANY affirmative action plan that sounds fair. Hiring and school acceptance, etc. should be based on merit alone.

The ClayTaurus said:
Deductive reasoning. David Duke seeked to modernize the klan into something less overt. You're looking at the offspring.

The one difference being whites were never systematically persecuted by nonwhites in this country. Look, I don't have a problem with anyone wanting or not wanting to celebrate their whiteness, blackness, brown-ness, whateverness. I'm just not going to nod and smile at the ruse that the kkk suddenly decided that white preservation, and not supremacy, is now the goal.

Hey guys, we're just really interested in being proud of being white! Honestly! We left all that hating minorities crap back in the 60's. I'm sure they're swell and all, but I'd just like to celebrate my own race too. Wink wink nod nod.

In other words, no evidence. Just your opinion; which, appears to be quite one-sided I might add.

mom4 said:
True, revenge really doesn't ever solve the problem; it just sends it in the other direction. But I think clay said he was against racially-based affirmative action. I, personally, have never heard of ANY affirmative action plan that sounds fair. Hiring and school acceptance, etc. should be based on merit alone.

But he still must reflexively diminish the evil of it. He can't help it, but there's hope for him. He's a youngin'.

mom4 said:

What clay is trying to be is racially ambivalent; which, in and of itself I have no problem with.

At the same time he attempting to impress the masses he is open-minded enough to be racially ambivalent, he displays narrow-minded judgementalism against people who believe other than he does.

All I'm taking away from his posts is that any white separatist = KKK; which, is bull. White separatists have as much right under the Constitution to desire whatever they wish, and the freedom to discuss it with whoever they wish.

The KKK was an organization that used terrorism/violence to achieve its ends. These people were having a meeting, not burning crosses on anyone's lawn.

rtwngAvngr said:
My problem with cretinesque pseudointellectuals like clay is they consistenty refuse to acknowledge that affirmative action is unfair because "it wasn't as bad as blacks had it". As if revenge oriented policy has any legal precedent.
I already said I disagree with affirmative action. You want me to print t-shirts and bumper stickers proclaiming "FUCK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!"

Either that, or you want me to say that slavery is no more reprehensible than affirmative action. And if that's the case, you're nuts.

GunnyL said:
In other words, no evidence. Just your opinion; which, appears to be quite one-sided I might add.
As opposed to those two or three-sided opinions...

I made a judgement: guilt by association. I could be wrong, but more than likely I'm right. Overt old-school KKK activity is out of style. It's so last half century ago.

Good for you for being so open minded about these folks. I applaud you.

rtwngAvngr said:
But he still must reflexively diminish the evil of it. He can't help it, but there's hope for him. He's a youngin'.
I can only hope I don't end up as bitter as you. Please tell me it ain't so!

GunnyL said:
What clay is trying to be is racially ambivalent; which, in and of itself I have no problem with.

At the same time he attempting to impress the masses he is open-minded enough to be racially ambivalent, he displays narrow-minded judgementalism against people who believe other than he does.

All I'm taking away from his posts is that any white separatist = KKK; which, is bull. White separatists have as much right under the Constitution to desire whatever they wish, and the freedom to discuss it with whoever they wish.

The KKK was an organization that used terrorism/violence to achieve its ends. These people were having a meeting, not burning crosses on anyone's lawn.
If all you're taking away from my posts is that all white separatists = KKK, then you should try re-reading the posts again. You should also not get so hung up on thinking that I want that group or the KKK or anyone to be banned from assembling. Get a grip.

If you don't understand David Duke's motivations with the KKK and his subversive goals, that's on you.

The ClayTaurus said:
If all you're taking away from my posts is that all white separatists = KKK, then you should try re-reading the posts again. You should also not get so hung up on thinking that I want that group or the KKK or anyone to be banned from assembling. Get a grip.

If you don't understand David Duke's motivations with the KKK and his subversive goals, that's on you.

I'm not hung up on anything, least of all you. I can only call them like I see them. You condemn an entire organization for the presence of one man. Narrow-minded judgementalism based on NO evidence. SImple as that.

GunnyL said:
I'm not hung up on anything, least of all you. I can only call them like I see them. You condemn an entire organization for the presence of one man. Narrow-minded judgementalism based on NO evidence. SImple as that.
I'm not narrow minded. I'm realistic. You're living in some naive world where there are no white supremists - only separatists. Everyone has seen the light and no longer believes whites are superior and more deserving than anyone else; they just want to live in a homogenous white society. Right. There's open minded and then there's short-sighted.

Jared Taylor is just a vessel for polite racism. David Duke, Don Black, Jared Taylor, John Tyndall, Samuel Francis... this is the new face of the klan. With puppies, popsicles, and warm apple pie. You wanna buy into their professed innocence, go ahead. If my refusal to follow suit makes me narrowminded to you, then so be it.

To an extent, I'm racist, and have no problem admitting it. From my experiences through life with blacks, the majority have been bad. Sure there's those few black people that are no more racist than anyone else, but, the overwhelming majority of blacks are racist, and they have no problem admitting it either. Just ask Faricon, or Jackson, or Sharpton, or the chocolate city mayor Nagin.

The NAAWP is no worse than the NAACP. The KKK is no worse than the Black Panthers. The Arian Nation is no worse than the Bloods. But of those I just mentioned, the NAAWP, the KKK, and the Arian Nation are always the ONLY ones condemned. Why is that? It's because of the double standard applied to blacks. It's OK to condemn whites for wanting to be proud of being white, but by God, don't you DARE say ANYTHING bad against a black. You're a damn RACIST if you do.

Screw that... then I'm a racist.

The ClayTaurus said:
I can only hope I don't end up as bitter as you. Please tell me it ain't so!

What makes you say I'm bitter? Because I speak truth to power? Why do so many libs feel the most noble thing in the world is to abhor their own race? It's actually just a case of suicidal stupidity. Run lemming run, you're fast approaching the precipice.

Clay, have you ever voiced your opposition to racial preference systems in the company of your lib friends? If not, why not? (10 pts)

rtwngAvngr said:
What makes you say I'm bitter? Because I speak truth to power? Why do so many libs feel the most noble thing in the world is to abhor their own race? It's actually just a case of suicidal stupidity. Run lemming run, you're fast approaching the precipice.
You wouldn't say you're bitter about this whole white inequality thing? What word would you like to use? Flabbergasted?

I don't abhor my race; I just find it more productive to exude the qualities that make you proud of white people rather than sit around and bitch because you can't have an NAAWP meeting without being called a supremacist.

Tell me, do you think the white race is superior to others, or did we just happen upon the key to freedom-based societies by chance? I mean, either we're one lucky race, or we must know something all the other races don't, right?

rtwngAvngr said:
Clay, have you ever voiced your opposition to racial preference systems in the company of your lib friends? If not, why not? (10 pts)
I don't tailor answers based on who's in my company. Anyone who's been around me when the subject comes up knows how I feel.

The ClayTaurus said:
You wouldn't say you're bitter about this whole white inequality thing? What word would you like to use? Flabbergasted?

I don't abhor my race; I just find it more productive to exude the qualities that make you proud of white people rather than sit around and bitch because you can't have an NAAWP meeting without being called a supremacist.

Tell me, do you think the white race is superior to others, or did we just happen upon the key to freedom-based societies by chance? I mean, either we're one lucky race, or we must know something all the other races don't, right?

But the problem is, white people aren't really allowed to speak of their pride of race in any way, shape or form.

If racism is bad...if separation is bad..if not being allowed to have a NAAWP meeting because it is racist, then what is it when the NAACP gets together.

If it is wrong (racist) for whites, then it is wrong (racist) for blacks.

There is a women in Illinois (I think) who was put on a race relations board for her community. She invited the board to a speech by Louis Farrakhan. In that speech, he trashed "Jewish hollywood", etc.

Five members of that race relations board are Jewish. Many of the board members have resigned because of not only the racist speech, but also because of her relationship with the Nation of Islam.

And they are being chastised for resigning.

You can't honestly tell me you would chastise them too?

GotZoom said:
But the problem is, white people aren't really allowed to speak of their pride of race in any way, shape or form.

If racism is bad...if separation is bad..if not being allowed to have a NAAWP meeting because it is racist, then what is it when the NAACP gets together.

If it is wrong (racist) for whites, then it is wrong (racist) for blacks.
Ok.
GotZoom said:
There is a women in Illinois (I think) who was put on a race relations board for her community. She invited the board to a speech by Louis Farrakhan. In that speech, he trashed "Jewish hollywood", etc.

Five members of that race relations board are Jewish. Many of the board members have resigned because of not only the racist speech, but also because of her relationship with the Nation of Islam.

And they are being chastised for resigning.

You can't honestly tell me you would chastise them too?
Why would I chastise them?

The ClayTaurus said:
I don't tailor answers based on who's in my company. Anyone who's been around me when the subject comes up knows how I feel.

Have any of your lib friends been around you when you discussed your feeling towards affirmative action?

The ClayTaurus said:

It's something that needs to be corrected. I don't blame AA for my own failures. I'm just not willing pucker up and kiss the the giant ass.

Forum List

Back