Prosecutor Fired for Attending Conference

The ClayTaurus said:
You're the one who wants to celebrate white people for creating our society. Yay America! Thanks white people!

All races have things to be proud of, even whites.

The ClayTaurus said:
Like I said earlier, make your t-shirts.

And I will say why not?

Remember the "By Any Means Necessary" T-shirts?

Once again..if it is ok for one race, why not the others?

The ClayTaurus said:
Perpetuation of the cycle.

The cycle will never quit.

There are too many people making money keeping the cycle alive.

Once someone, non-black, wants the cycle to stop, they are racists.

Once someone, non-black, wants equal treatment and the ability to be proud, they are called racist.

Non-whites are the only groups who are allowed to discriminate and overtly display pride in their race without having to worry about mainstream reprocussions.

GotZoom said:
The cycle will never quit.

There are too many people making money keeping the cycle alive.

Once someone, non-black, wants the cycle to stop, they are racists.

Once someone, non-black, wants equal treatment and the ability to be proud, they are called racist.

Non-whites are the only groups who are allowed to discriminate and overtly display pride in their race without having to worry about mainstream reprocussions.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

GotZoom said:
Perhaps it is.

Now...please answer the question. Don't YOU see this?
Don't I see what? That the cycle will never end? No, I don't see that. I can understand why people would want that, though; it's definitely the easier way out.

The ClayTaurus said:
Don't I see what? That the cycle will never end? No, I don't see that. I can understand why people would want that, though; it's definitely the easier way out.

Your lib friends want it to continue. They advocate policies of racial discrimination and little followers like you back it for fear of not being part of the "englightened few".

rtwngAvngr said:
Your lib friends want it to continue. They advocate policies of racial discrimination and little followers like you back it for fear of not being part of the "englightened few".
I'm not backing it.

The ClayTaurus said:
I'm not backing it.

Are you against it? If so, then you have the same position as me. SO why are you calling me a racist? Because I DARE talk about it? What's wrong with you exactly?

Forum List

Back