Prosecutor Fired for Attending Conference

rtwngAvngr said:
Are you against it? If so, then you have the same position as me. SO why are you calling me a racist? Because I DARE talk about it? What's wrong with you exactly?

Clay =

shoes_ia46088.jpg

rtwngAvngr said:
Are you against it? If so, then you have the same position as me. SO why are you calling me a racist? Because I DARE talk about it? What's wrong with you exactly?
Of course I'm against affirmative action, we already talked about how i would improve it. The difference between us is your overwillingness to play the "oh poor whitey" card. You're the one who wants to run around celebrating white people for being society builders, to tell minorities they better remember who put this framework together and that they're so lucky to even be included. There's having pride in who you are, and there's being a condescending ass. Your self-involvement is nauseating.

If you wanna back away from what you were spouting earlier, and just both agree that affirmative action is bad, then fine. We agree.

The ClayTaurus said:
Of course I'm against affirmative action, we already talked about how i would improve it. The difference between us is your overwillingness to play the "oh poor whitey" card. You're the one who wants to run around celebrating white people for being society builders, to tell minorities they better remember who put this framework together and that they're so lucky to even be included. There's having pride in who you are, and there's being a condescending ass. Your self-involvement is nauseating.

If you wanna back away from what you were spouting earlier, and just both agree that affirmative action is bad, then fine. We agree.

How would you improve it? Making it not race based? That's called a need based scholarship. THose already exist.

WHites did build this society. THat's a fact. If facts are painful to minorities they should toughen the hell up, and you race baiting libs should stop coddling them. The only difference between you and me is you're intimidated by your idiotic liberal friends. Your willingness to call anyone who speaks against racial preferences a racist is what's truly nauseating.

rtwngAvngr said:
How would you improve it? Making it not race based? That's called a need based scholarship. THose already exist.
Go back and read.
rtwngAvngr said:
WHites did build this society. THat's a fact. If facts are painful to minorities they should toughen the hell up, and you race baiting libs should stop coddling them. The only difference between you and me is you're intimidated by your idiotic liberal friends. Your willingness to call anyone who speaks against racial preferences a racist is what's truly nauseating.
Racists deserve to be labeled appropriately. This foundation that had the meeting that this thread was originally about? Composed of and organized by racists or racist sympathizers. They're just nice and polite about it. Like racists you can take home to mom.

My problem isn't with people speaking out about racial preferences. It's with racists who've become clever enough to mask themselves as innocent whites merely proud of their race. If you really just feel deep in your heart that you're proud of being white, and it has nothing to do with a need to show pride in reaction to black pride, hey, good for you.

The ClayTaurus said:
Go back and read.Racists deserve to be labeled appropriately. This foundation that had the meeting that this thread was originally about? Composed of and organized by racists or racist sympathizers. They're just nice and polite about it. Like racists you can take home to mom.

My problem isn't with people speaking out about racial preferences. It's with racists who've become clever enough to mask themselves as innocent whites merely proud of their race. If you really just feel deep in your heart that you're proud of being white, and it has nothing to do with a need to show pride in reaction to black pride, hey, good for you.

You never really explained it. Don't pretend you did. I'm not going back to read crap.

How do you tell the difference between someone who is "legitimiately" proud of their race and someone who is a closet racist? From what I've seen here, you asssume one to be the other let the shit fly.

Villification of white people in universities!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=8565
The focus has changed from multiculturalism, but the “hating whitey” theme remains.

“Whiteness,” as its would-be studiers see it, is the underlying cause of most every conceivable social ill. As David Horowitz has observed, “Whiteness Studies” is different in kind from other ethnocentric disciplines: “Black studies celebrates blackness, Chicano studies celebrates Chicanos, women’s studies celebrates women, and white studies attacks white people as evil.”

Whiteness Studies doesn’t even pretend to be a cultural inquiry—how could it? “White culture” can scarcely be said to exist as a single entity. Even the white population of the United States alone, which includes Protestants in Appalachia and Jews in New York City, doesn’t easily lend itself to stereotype. White rural southerners, to cite but one example, have far more in common, culturally, with similarly situated blacks than say, most any white person in San Francisco.

Not that such diversity stands in the way of the WS pseudo-scholars. They have identified a common thread that unites all whites throughout most of American history—oppression. All whites are oppressors, they reason, ergo Whiteness Studies—like the seemingly disparate collection of cultures that make up any other race-based “study”—is the examination of Whitey’s unceasing subjugation of everyone else.

As Gregory Jay, an English professor at the University of Wisconsin, puts it, “‘Whiteness’ is that special property unique to ‘white people,’ the sum total of the supposed characteristics, traits, or essential qualitities [sic] of ‘white people.’” It “is a term derived from the historical practice of white supremacy.” The purpose of Whiteness Studies, Jay adds, is “to make visible the history and practices of white supremacy as found in social life, the law, literature, music, politics, and every other realm of our ‘civilization.’”

rtwngAvngr said:
You never really explained it. Don't pretend you did. I'm not going back to read crap.
What needs to be explained? It should be based around a socio-economic model. Do you need something more complicated? I thought you were big on over-simplification?
rtwngAvngr said:
How do you tell the difference between someone who is "legitimiately" proud of their race and someone who is a closet racist? From what I've seen here, you asssume one to be the other let the shit fly.
I can tell when someone is proud of their race and when someone is just using it as a mask for racism the same way you sniff out liberalism.

The ClayTaurus said:
What needs to be explained? It should be based around a socio-economic model. Do you need something more complicated? I thought you were big on over-simplification?I can tell when someone is proud of their race and when someone is just using it as a mask for racism the same way you sniff out liberalism.

THat's a need based scholarship. It's not a "modification of aa".

Oh. You can tell. what a load of crap.

rtwngAvngr said:
THat's a need based scholarship. It's not a "modification of aa".

Oh. You can tell. what a load of crap.
Fuck off. Call it whatever you want. Call it "NOT Affirmative Action" if you want. Race-based admissions should be replaced with financial-needs based admissions. Get it? Quit quibbling over what the title is.

And yes, I can tell. And no, I don't give a shit if you think it's crap. When I make my 5 step guide to discerning between pride and racism, I'll be sure to fax you a copy.

The ClayTaurus said:
Fuck off. Call it whatever you want. Call it "NOT Affirmative Action" if you want. Race-based admissions should be replaced with financial-needs based admissions. Get it? Quit quibbling over what the title is.

And yes, I can tell. And no, I don't give a shit if you think it's crap. When I make my 5 step guide to discerning between pride and racism, I'll be sure to fax you a copy.

So you're really for elimination of affirmative action. Needs based scholarships are totally different. That's what you're describing.

It's obvious what your criteria is. It's ok to be against aa, but anyone who TALKS about it must be a racist. Abandon your conspiracy of silence.

rtwngAvngr said:
So you're really for elimination of affirmative action. Needs based scholarships are totally different. That's what you're describing.
The name of the policy doesn't get me nearly as hung up as it does you.
rtwngAvngr said:
It's obvious what your criteria is. It's ok to be against aa, but anyone who TALKS about it must be a racist. Abandon your conspiracy of silence.
You're welcome to believe your incorrect oversimplification.

The ClayTaurus said:
The name of the policy doesn't get me nearly as hung up as it does you.You're welcome to believe your incorrect oversimplification.

I was just clarifying. You want it eliminated. Good for you. So why all the name calling?

rtwngAvngr said:
I was just clarifying. You want it eliminated. Good for you. So why all the name calling?
You can't be serious. You... bitching about name calling.... how many times do we have to go through this?

The ClayTaurus said:
You can't be serious. You... bitching about name calling.... how many times do we have to go through this?

Oh that's right, you have a special power that allows you sniff out racists across the internet. You need to recalibrate, son, you're getting false positives.

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh that's right, you have a special power that allows you sniff out racists across the internet. You need to recalibrate, son, you're getting false positives.
Sure thing :thup: But I don't think you're a racist, per se, just self-involved.

Forum List

Back