Prosecutor Fired for Attending Conference

rtwngAvngr said:
It's something that needs to be corrected. I don't blame AA for my own failures. I'm just not willing pucker up and kiss the the giant ass.
The white race: lucky or superior?

ClayTaurus = Artful Dodger

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/artfuldodger.htm
Artful Dodger is a nimble and elusive Warrior. When strongly attacked he changes the subject with a diversionary counterattack. For example, if in a moment of pique his opponent refers to him to him as a "sonofabitch", Artful Dodger will not only demand a public apology for the insult to his own mother, but will castigate his opponent on behalf all mothers everywhere. Knowing full well that staying on topic works to his disadvantage, Artful Dodger will not allow himself to be pinned down.

artfuldodger.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The ClayTaurus said:
I must be so artful at dodging that you can't even give an example of it. What's mommy making you for lunch today?

I just don't feel like it. There are many examples.

Dude, I was just home for an extended holiday visit. You need a new schtick.

rtwngAvngr said:
I just don't feel like it. There are many examples.
If there were, it wouldn't take much effort to provide one. You're full of shit.
rtwngAvngr said:
Dude, I was just home for an extended holiday visit. You need a new schtick.
I had no idea you were home in the first place.

The ClayTaurus said:
If there were, it wouldn't take much effort to provide one. You're full of shit.I had no idea you were home in the first place.

I'm gonna call you Dodgy Dodgerton.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm gonna call you Dodgy Dodgerton.
I love that I'm the dodger, yet you're the one who's taken the discussion in this direction. :thup: You're just uncomfortable admitting in public you really think the white race is superior. It's ok, I'd detour like this too. You'll get more sympathy trying to villainize me than admitting your true feelings.

Forum List

Back