Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

I'm hurt that @bayoubill didn't @ me in this thread. Take this, jerk, Jambalaya (on the bayou) - YouTube

I once met a small group of folk from another board I was involved in, it was a good time and I am still a good friend with @coyote who was there. The Coyote and I are pretty opposed politically. That meeting didn't create our friendship, but it helped solidify it.

I see suggestions of meeting at places like Vegas, New Orleans (mardi gras), Disney, Mr H's house.... Lets get serious, we are political animals-- we debate political issues. What better place to meet than where US politics take place? Washington DC.
@MarcATL, how would you like to stand next to me listening to the SCOTUS?

Here [MENTION=16165]alan1[/MENTION] an @ 4 U...but, noooo politics!
I am favoring Vegas more and more...I wanna get drunk, gamble and lose my ass...
Viva Las Vegas! :D

[MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION]

I'm not much into gamblin'... but I definitely wanna get drunk and track down Angel's wayward ass... :)

I'm hurt that @bayoubill didn't @ me in this thread. Take this, jerk, Jambalaya (on the bayou) - YouTube

I once met a small group of folk from another board I was involved in, it was a good time and I am still a good friend with @coyote who was there. The Coyote and I are pretty opposed politically. That meeting didn't create our friendship, but it helped solidify it.

I see suggestions of meeting at places like Vegas, New Orleans (mardi gras), Disney, Mr H's house.... Lets get serious, we are political animals-- we debate political issues. What better place to meet than where US politics take place? Washington DC.
[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION], how would you like to stand next to me listening to the SCOTUS?
I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'm open to it.

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

you're one of my favorite people from the other side of the political spectrum, Marc...

it'd be pretty cool if you 'n I could sit down 'n take turns buying the drinks while shootin' the breeze face-to-face... :)

If it's Memphis, I can take you guys on a whirlwind "Truckstop's of West Memphis Arkansas" tour after midnight. Lot lizards, drug dealers, tweekers, con-men and woman, thieves, hustlers, and those who deal in stolen merchandise.

Asaratis' no gun rule may be an issue...but I'm like 70% sure we will all survive.

D.C. is out for me...no truck parking...and California too, need a particulate filter to go in there now...expect your prices to go up yet again.

New Orleans, Vegas, Memphis, all good...Branson is right around the corner...they have a Titanic exhibit I've been wanting to check out...Wilson Creek Battlefield is right outside Springfield and Fantastic Caverns ride thru cave has a lantern light ride Saturday nights.

Last edited:
I would like to think that I could be normal, but every time someone said something I would think, what Zone are we in and recite a rule or two... :deal:
There's rules here?

yep... I didn't know that either 'til 'bout a month or so ago... :)

I'm just teasing. I was just being a wise ass. Of course I knew them. I never go play in someone else's sandbox till I know what to do with any cat shit I find buried.

I found out from the last forum I participated in that "rules" are more like. . . general guidelines, especially for sites that engage in political discussion and depend on corporate advertising. :cool: I now take things much less serious and play for fun, and not a body count. Remember, real information is power, and it can be dangerous.

We should think of them more as. . . TOS. Subject to change at a the whim of the administrators if it so suits them. :lol:

@MarcATL, how would you like to stand next to me listening to the SCOTUS?

I am favoring Vegas more and more...I wanna get drunk, gamble and lose my ass...

I'm not opposed to Vegas, in fact, I like Vegas and was there for my last b-day along with all my family. I obviously go to Vegas too often and I know that because they always comp my hotel room.
If you get drunk and lose your ass, can I have it? :evil:

Calm down boy... You're getting a bit too excited

I'm not opposed to Vegas, in fact, I like Vegas and was there for my last b-day along with all my family. I obviously go to Vegas too often and I know that because they always comp my hotel room.
If you get drunk and lose your ass, can I have it? :evil:

Calm down boy... You're getting a bit too excited

not to mention... what's the point of getting Angel's ass if it ain't still attached to her...? :)

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION], how would you like to stand next to me listening to the SCOTUS?
I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'm open to it.

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

you're one of my favorite people from the other side of the political spectrum, Marc...

it'd be pretty cool if you 'n I could sit down 'n take turns buying the drinks while shootin' the breeze face-to-face... :)
Color me flattered Cajun.

I haven't done a meetup from a forum in years.

I wonder if it would come to blows.

LOL!!!

I vas onlee keeedeeng! :D

bumping the thread...

'n, btw... it doesn't necessarily have to be in the Spring...

could be in the Summer... or the Fall... or the Winter, for that matter...

I think everyone should have to wear their USMB username tags. :lol:

And turn their rep off :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back