Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

I'm hurt that @bayoubill didn't @ me in this thread. Take this, jerk, Jambalaya (on the bayou) - YouTube

I once met a small group of folk from another board I was involved in, it was a good time and I am still a good friend with @coyote who was there. The Coyote and I are pretty opposed politically. That meeting didn't create our friendship, but it helped solidify it.

I see suggestions of meeting at places like Vegas, New Orleans (mardi gras), Disney, Mr H's house.... Lets get serious, we are political animals-- we debate political issues. What better place to meet than where US politics take place? Washington DC.
@MarcATL, how would you like to stand next to me listening to the SCOTUS?

Here [MENTION=16165]alan1[/MENTION] an @ 4 U...but, noooo politics!
I am favoring Vegas more and more...I wanna get drunk, gamble and lose my ass...
Viva Las Vegas! :D

I'm not opposed to Vegas, in fact, I like Vegas and was there for my last b-day along with all my family. I obviously go to Vegas too often and I know that because they always comp my hotel room.
If you get drunk and lose your ass, can I have it? :evil:

I'm hurt that @bayoubill didn't @ me in this thread. Take this, jerk, Jambalaya (on the bayou) - YouTube

I once met a small group of folk from another board I was involved in, it was a good time and I am still a good friend with @coyote who was there. The Coyote and I are pretty opposed politically. That meeting didn't create our friendship, but it helped solidify it.

I see suggestions of meeting at places like Vegas, New Orleans (mardi gras), Disney, Mr H's house.... Lets get serious, we are political animals-- we debate political issues. What better place to meet than where US politics take place? Washington DC.
I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'm open to it.

[MENTION=16165]alan1[/MENTION]

my sincere apologies if you felt slighted...

and, btw, this apology goes out to anyone else who might have felt slighted by my lack of including them by way of the @ thing...

please know that your non-inclusion in the @ lists was unintentional...

I just threw together a bunch of names I knew...

and I think I actually acknowledged that I was forgetting/overlooking many others when I put up the posts...

it's certainly not my intention to make anybody not feel wanted... :)

and, btw, this apology goes out to anyone else who might have felt slighted by my lack of including them by way of the @ thing...

and I think I actually acknowledged that I was forgetting/overlooking many others when I put up the posts...

Haha,
who knew that crocodile tears worked.

calling upon others whom I see are in here now...
[MENTION=23333]hortysir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27951]waltky[/MENTION] [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION] [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION] [MENTION=37889]JOSweetHeart[/MENTION] [MENTION=31101]theliq[/MENTION] [MENTION=42403]tweedledum[/MENTION] [MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] [MENTION=27296]idb[/MENTION] [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] [MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION] [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]

oops...

can't leave out
[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]

... :)
[MENTION=17136]bayoubill[/MENTION] ... guess you must have me on ignore. No problem. I'm not sure people would enjoy me there if it was an open invite. I'd want to confront the ones here face to face that have threatened me. I'm sure they'd change their tune once they get a look at the size of me. That would just be too much fun... for me... but I'm sure I'd put a real damper on the fun for others.

[MENTION=1322]007[/MENTION]

please refer to this post... :)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...d-usmb-meetup-next-spring-10.html#post7888819

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'm open to it.
When talking live, I'd rather hear SCOTUS over any speech from any President.

Haha,
who knew that crocodile tears worked.

heh... yep... I'm a sucker for any kind of sob story...

'n cain't tell the difference 'tween the real ones and the fake ones... :)

Here [MENTION=16165]alan1[/MENTION] an @ 4 U...but, noooo politics!
I am favoring Vegas more and more...I wanna get drunk, gamble and lose my ass...
Viva Las Vegas! :D

May I suggest dieting and exercise?

Hey...I like my ass, but if I gamble, I am sure to lose it..:tongue:
[MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION]

I'd rather watch you lose your shirt! :eek:

When I gamble, I win my baby a new pair of shoes!

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=19734]Lumpy 1[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] [MENTION=24278]Synthaholic[/MENTION] [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION] [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=24916]Plasmaball[/MENTION] [MENTION=28505]The Professor[/MENTION]

whachy'all think about this idea...?

I think Disneyland in the spring would be fun...:thup:

One event; put names in a hat and whatever name one picks one must do an honest day of posting as that member. Would be hilarious and drive staff loco. :eek:

I'd hope that I might pick LilOlLady...

I'd love to pretend that I'm her for a day... :)

I would like to think that I could be normal, but every time someone said something I would think, what Zone are we in and recite a rule or two... :deal:

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]

at which time we'd grab you, hold you down, and play "Tickle The Mod 'Til He Pisses His Pants"... :)

Forum List

Back