Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

I'm going to have a special tee-shirt made and wear it that says "I ♥ Dante"...and make him have his picture taken with me and an Elvis impersonator...:D

Youre such an angel

angel-smiley_zpsd8233b5d.gif

calling upon others whom I see are in here now...
[MENTION=23333]hortysir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27951]waltky[/MENTION] [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION] [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION] [MENTION=37889]JOSweetHeart[/MENTION] [MENTION=31101]theliq[/MENTION] [MENTION=42403]tweedledum[/MENTION] [MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] [MENTION=27296]idb[/MENTION] [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] [MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION] [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]
when/where?

calling upon others whom I see are in here now...
[MENTION=23333]hortysir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27951]waltky[/MENTION] [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION] [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION] [MENTION=37889]JOSweetHeart[/MENTION] [MENTION=31101]theliq[/MENTION] [MENTION=42403]tweedledum[/MENTION] [MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] [MENTION=27296]idb[/MENTION] [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] [MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION] [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]
when/where?

workin' on it... :)

I enjoy face-to-face get-togethers with other forum members. I've met a few from USMB and other forums, too. I just missed Foxy on my road trip through NM this past July. Timing was off and she had lots more to do than wait around for this old geezer. Dangit!
Unfortunately, running a one-man-dairy farm leaves me little opportunity to travel. I'll watch for times and places, though. I'd love meeting y'all in person.

I'm hurt that @bayoubill didn't @ me in this thread. Take this, jerk, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxpX9SFPZk&noredirect=1]Jambalaya (on the bayou) - YouTube[/ame]

I once met a small group of folk from another board I was involved in, it was a good time and I am still a good friend with @coyote who was there. The Coyote and I are pretty opposed politically. That meeting didn't create our friendship, but it helped solidify it.

I see suggestions of meeting at places like Vegas, New Orleans (mardi gras), Disney, Mr H's house.... Lets get serious, we are political animals-- we debate political issues. What better place to meet than where US politics take place? Washington DC.
@MarcATL, how would you like to stand next to me listening to the SCOTUS?

I'm hurt that @bayoubill didn't @ me in this thread. Take this, jerk, Jambalaya (on the bayou) - YouTube

I once met a small group of folk from another board I was involved in, it was a good time and I am still a good friend with @coyote who was there. The Coyote and I are pretty opposed politically. That meeting didn't create our friendship, but it helped solidify it.

I see suggestions of meeting at places like Vegas, New Orleans (mardi gras), Disney, Mr H's house.... Lets get serious, we are political animals-- we debate political issues. What better place to meet than where US politics take place? Washington DC.

That was pretty special :) :) :)

I'm hurt that @bayoubill didn't @ me in this thread. Take this, jerk, Jambalaya (on the bayou) - YouTube

Here [MENTION=16165]alan1[/MENTION] an @ 4 U...but, noooo politics!
I am favoring Vegas more and more...I wanna get drunk, gamble and lose my ass...
Viva Las Vegas! :D

I am favoring Vegas more and more...I wanna get drunk, gamble and lose my ass...

May I suggest dieting and exercise?

May I suggest dieting and exercise?

Hey...I like my ass, but if I gamble, I am sure to lose it..:tongue:

I would like to think that I could be normal, but every time someone said something I would think, what Zone are we in and recite a rule or two... :deal:

Ahh, we could get in a real pissing contest. :cool:

Thanks, butt I do that sort of thing alone in the privacy of my bathroom.. Thanks for the thought though...:wtf:

:rofl:
You need privacy when you change your Depends? :redface: no problem, seen them on others

Forum List

Back