Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

I'm hurt that @bayoubill didn't @ me in this thread. Take this, jerk, Jambalaya (on the bayou) - YouTube

I once met a small group of folk from another board I was involved in, it was a good time and I am still a good friend with @coyote who was there. The Coyote and I are pretty opposed politically. That meeting didn't create our friendship, but it helped solidify it.

I see suggestions of meeting at places like Vegas, New Orleans (mardi gras), Disney, Mr H's house.... Lets get serious, we are political animals-- we debate political issues. What better place to meet than where US politics take place? Washington DC.
@MarcATL, how would you like to stand next to me listening to the SCOTUS?

Here [MENTION=16165]alan1[/MENTION] an @ 4 U...but, noooo politics!
I am favoring Vegas more and more...I wanna get drunk, gamble and lose my ass...
Viva Las Vegas! :D

[MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION]

I'm not much into gamblin'... but I definitely wanna get drunk and track down Angel's wayward ass... :)

I'm hurt that @bayoubill didn't @ me in this thread. Take this, jerk, Jambalaya (on the bayou) - YouTube

I once met a small group of folk from another board I was involved in, it was a good time and I am still a good friend with @coyote who was there. The Coyote and I are pretty opposed politically. That meeting didn't create our friendship, but it helped solidify it.

I see suggestions of meeting at places like Vegas, New Orleans (mardi gras), Disney, Mr H's house.... Lets get serious, we are political animals-- we debate political issues. What better place to meet than where US politics take place? Washington DC.
[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION], how would you like to stand next to me listening to the SCOTUS?
I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'm open to it.

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

you're one of my favorite people from the other side of the political spectrum, Marc...

it'd be pretty cool if you 'n I could sit down 'n take turns buying the drinks while shootin' the breeze face-to-face... :)

If it's Memphis, I can take you guys on a whirlwind "Truckstop's of West Memphis Arkansas" tour after midnight. Lot lizards, drug dealers, tweekers, con-men and woman, thieves, hustlers, and those who deal in stolen merchandise.

Asaratis' no gun rule may be an issue...but I'm like 70% sure we will all survive.

D.C. is out for me...no truck parking...and California too, need a particulate filter to go in there now...expect your prices to go up yet again.

New Orleans, Vegas, Memphis, all good...Branson is right around the corner...they have a Titanic exhibit I've been wanting to check out...Wilson Creek Battlefield is right outside Springfield and Fantastic Caverns ride thru cave has a lantern light ride Saturday nights.

Last edited:
I would like to think that I could be normal, but every time someone said something I would think, what Zone are we in and recite a rule or two... :deal:
There's rules here?

yep... I didn't know that either 'til 'bout a month or so ago... :)

I'm just teasing. I was just being a wise ass. Of course I knew them. I never go play in someone else's sandbox till I know what to do with any cat shit I find buried.

I found out from the last forum I participated in that "rules" are more like. . . general guidelines, especially for sites that engage in political discussion and depend on corporate advertising. :cool: I now take things much less serious and play for fun, and not a body count. Remember, real information is power, and it can be dangerous.

We should think of them more as. . . TOS. Subject to change at a the whim of the administrators if it so suits them. :lol:

@MarcATL, how would you like to stand next to me listening to the SCOTUS?

I am favoring Vegas more and more...I wanna get drunk, gamble and lose my ass...

I'm not opposed to Vegas, in fact, I like Vegas and was there for my last b-day along with all my family. I obviously go to Vegas too often and I know that because they always comp my hotel room.
If you get drunk and lose your ass, can I have it? :evil:

Calm down boy... You're getting a bit too excited

I'm not opposed to Vegas, in fact, I like Vegas and was there for my last b-day along with all my family. I obviously go to Vegas too often and I know that because they always comp my hotel room.
If you get drunk and lose your ass, can I have it? :evil:

Calm down boy... You're getting a bit too excited

not to mention... what's the point of getting Angel's ass if it ain't still attached to her...? :)

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION], how would you like to stand next to me listening to the SCOTUS?
I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'm open to it.

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

you're one of my favorite people from the other side of the political spectrum, Marc...

it'd be pretty cool if you 'n I could sit down 'n take turns buying the drinks while shootin' the breeze face-to-face... :)
Color me flattered Cajun.

I haven't done a meetup from a forum in years.

I wonder if it would come to blows.

LOL!!!

I vas onlee keeedeeng! :D

bumping the thread...

'n, btw... it doesn't necessarily have to be in the Spring...

could be in the Summer... or the Fall... or the Winter, for that matter...

Forum List

Back