Conspiracy Nutter Biden Spouts Election Denialism in VA, Says is McAuliffe is "Real" Governor

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Election stealing White House squatter admits election stealing is real. Dead silence from media. There is no more you need to know, whether you are Democrat or Republican. They are playing you.

Biden calls defeated Dem Terry McAuliffe the ‘real governor’ of Virginia, prompting foes to label prez an ‘election denier’

"President Biden referred to defeated Democratic ex-Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe as the state’s “real governor” Tuesday — even though Biden has made Donald Trump’s failure to accept the result of their 2020 presidential election a centerpiece of his re-election bid.

“Hello, Virginia! And the real governor, Terry McAuliffe,” the 81-year-old president said while gesturing to McAuliffe as Biden began a campaign speech in Manassas focused on abortion rights.

Virginia’s Republican governor, Glenn Youngkin, who defeated McAulliffe in 2021 by 2 percentage points, tweeted Tuesday evening that he was the real deal.

“Mr. President, I’m right here,” Youngkin wrote.

Youngkin spokesman Rob Damschen added on X, “There are only two options here: Either the President doesn’t know who is Governor of Virginia right now, or he’s denying the results of Virginia’s 2021 election.”

Biden made Trump’s refusal to accept his 2020 defeat, which culminated in the 2021 Capitol riot, a thrust of 2022 Democratic congressional campaign efforts and delivered his first campaign speech of 2024 on the topic.

Biden returned to that criticism of Trump later in his Tuesday speech, arguing that voters need to “defend democracy” from the former president.

“I believe 2024 is going to be the most important election we’ve had since 1864, I mean it. And the reasons are clear. Democracy is on the ballot. Freedom is on the ballot,” Biden said."

Election stealing White House squatter admits election stealing is real. Dead silence from media. There is no more you need to know, whether you are Democrat or Republican. They are playing you.

Biden calls defeated Dem Terry McAuliffe the ‘real governor’ of Virginia, prompting foes to label prez an ‘election denier’

"President Biden referred to defeated Democratic ex-Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe as the state’s “real governor” Tuesday — even though Biden has made Donald Trump’s failure to accept the result of their 2020 presidential election a centerpiece of his re-election bid.

“Hello, Virginia! And the real governor, Terry McAuliffe,” the 81-year-old president said while gesturing to McAuliffe as Biden began a campaign speech in Manassas focused on abortion rights.

Virginia’s Republican governor, Glenn Youngkin, who defeated McAulliffe in 2021 by 2 percentage points, tweeted Tuesday evening that he was the real deal.

Youngkin spokesman Rob Damschen added on X, “There are only two options here: Either the President doesn’t know who is Governor of Virginia right now, or he’s denying the results of Virginia’s 2021 election.”

Biden made Trump’s refusal to accept his 2020 defeat, which culminated in the 2021 Capitol riot, a thrust of 2022 Democratic congressional campaign efforts and delivered his first campaign speech of 2024 on the topic.

Biden returned to that criticism of Trump later in his Tuesday speech, arguing that voters need to “defend democracy” from the former president.

“I believe 2024 is going to be the most important election we’ve had since 1864, I mean it. And the reasons are clear. Democracy is on the ballot. Freedom is on the ballot,” Biden said."
So if this makes Joe Biden a "conspiracy nutter" what does that make you?

IMG_4712.jpeg

~~~~~~
In Joey Xi Bai Dung's addled mind, perhaps he believes McAuliffe is still govoernor....

Yikes! That's insurrection.

Nobody stole the 2020 election.
Biden's bloated vote count says otherwise.
1. Trump got 11,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016, and lost?

2. Biden's vote count of 81,000,000 is more than two standard deviations above the norm. That says "voter fraud".

Yikes! That's insurrection.
It's okay when they do it.

The one thing I hope and pray for is when, not if, WHEN, Trump takes back the White House is -- That he dismantles the FBI and then prints out the ENTIRE list of Sedition Hunters.

The SCUM, the traitors, the complete and total FILTH, the Stasi back-stabbers, the PIECES OF SHIT.

All of them. In ever town, every City and State. There's some in here.

They are the biggest threat to America in its History. Ever.

The world has always known that America Can Not be brought down by an outside, Foreign Power. That if the scum on the Left want to take us down (THEY DO) it will have to be done from the Inside.

And people, Sedition Hunters is the first wave. Just the first.

I want to know who they are. Don't you?

Forum List

Back