Zone1 Proof White Privilege Is Real

You are right. In some instances, a rich black man can experience white privilege. So they know it exists too. OJ, Cosby, Michael, Kobe.

But Kobe also knew what it was like to be black when that white whore lied and said he raped her. What a scumbag thing to do.

It's not white privilege you moron. It's wealth privilege.

Three things get you treated better in life, power, however it is attained, money, and being beautiful.

That's it. The color of your skin does nothing for you.

Three things get you treated better in life, power, however it is attained, money, and being beautiful.

Rich black guys who have run ins with racist cops would disagree.

I do see what you are saying. I've been telling poor and middle class white people for years that to rich dudes like Herman Cain and Donald Trump, we're all n**3rs.

BUT, want more proof white privilege exists? It's disappearing. Look at how mad Affirmative Action makes you. It's been implemented to combat white male privilege.

White women experience white privilege too. Just not as much as white men.

Anyways, we see as America is becoming more fair to asians, blacks, jews, women, mexicans, arabs the less white privilege you guys experience. Need an example? In the 1950's I'm sure if you went to the Lincoln Ford plant, it would have been all white dudes. But affirmative action happened suddenly half the workers are black. So for years even middle class whites had white privilege.

Well those good union jobs are gone. So today a blue collar white isn't getting any favoritism when he applies at Walmart. Or is he? Maybe his neighbor is a manager there. See what I'm saying? White privilege exists, and it doesn't.

Today we see uneducated whites are dying at an alarming rate. Their good paying jobs are gone. So you can bash union workers from the past, but those are the same suckers now voting for Trump. Because they only make $15 hr. Trump aint gonna fix that.

You are right. In some instances, a rich black man can experience white privilege. So they know it exists too. OJ, Cosby, Michael, Kobe.
If a black man experiences white privilege then it's not white privilege...... the privilege comes from something else.

But Kobe also knew what it was like to be black when that white whore lied and said he raped her. What a scumbag thing to do.
Remember the Duke Lacrosse team?

If a black man experiences white privilege then it's not white privilege...... the privilege comes from something else.
Sometimes he experiences it. Like when Billionaires take Clarence Thomas on expensive trips. He gets to experience what it feels like to have white privilege. So sometimes he has it but sometimes he don't. If he got pulled over and the cop didn't know who he was, he wouldn't.

I do see what you are saying. I've been telling poor and middle class white people for years that to rich dudes like Herman Cain and Donald Trump, we're all n**3rs.

BUT, want more proof white privilege exists? It's disappearing. Look at how mad Affirmative Action makes you. It's been implemented to combat white male privilege.

Anyways, we see as America is becoming more fair to asians, blacks, jews, women, mexicans, arabs the less white privilege you guys experience. Need an example? In the 1950's I'm sure if you went to the Lincoln Ford plant, it would have been all white dudes. But affirmative action happened suddenly half the workers are black. So for years even middle class whites had white privilege.

Well those good union jobs are gone. So today a blue collar white isn't getting any favoritism when he applies at Walmart. Or is he? Maybe his neighbor is a manager there. See what I'm saying? White privilege exists, and it doesn't.

Today we see uneducated whites are dying at an alarming rate. Their good paying jobs are gone. So you can bash union workers from the past, but those are the same suckers now voting for Trump. Because they only make $15 hr. Trump aint gonna fix that.

Dude, I could care less about AA. It has never affected me one bit. The rest of what you are talking about is meaningless drivel.

Try again.

Show me a case of white privilege. Not some vague amorphous fiction.

But a real case.

Dude, I could care less about AA. It has never affected me one bit. The rest of what you are talking about is meaningless drivel.

Try again.

Show me a case of white privilege. Not some vague amorphous fiction.

But a real case.
So you must not be top management because in corporate America, they are looking for diversity candidates. My brother is a VP of HR. He told his white sons not to go into HR because today, only women and minorities run that department.

You want a real case?

Hunter Biden was appointed to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak by President George W. Bush in 2006

So you must not be top management because in corporate America, they are looking for diversity candidates. My brother is a VP of HR. He told his white sons not to go into HR because today, only women and minorities run that department.

You want a real case?

Hunter Biden was appointed to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak by President George W. Bush in 2006

Yeah because he was JOE BIDENS SON! Not because he was white, you retard!

Every example you trot out has ZERO to do with white privilege, but EVERYTHING to do with power privilege.

Ford was always racially integrated with black workers making the same salaries as their white counterparts.

You want a real case?

Because he was Joe Biden's son and Bush was scratching a fellow politician's back. Not anything to do with race.

Cease with the disingenuous use of that one sentence . Since that term was created by

View attachment 889635

You can stop crying. Because no matter how dishonest you try to be the reality is that whites can do things non whites can't and everything McIntosh describes are real things whites get.
It doesn’t matter who first coined the term. You are one of those who do judge whites by their skin color.

Yes he has it fool! Y’all been saying white priviege doesn’t exist. I was the one who first got the idea to use hunter as evidence it’s real. THEN that Republican woman admitted it when he just showed up to congress to testify publicly a couple weeks ago
Hunter doesn’t have white privilege, he has wealth privilege.

Which usually comes with being white.

You don't always have to be rich to experience white privilege.

Here's what bugs me about the Republican woman who admitted white privilege exists. She benefited from affirmative action. She fucked up when she admitted that. Perhaps that's proof women should stay in the kitchen. A guy would have never slipped and admitted that. What a dumb bitch huh? Women. She doesn't realize the only reason she's where she's at is affirmative action and women's lib.

Here's what bugs me about the Republican woman who admitted white privilege exists. She benefited from affirmative action. She fucked up when she admitted that. Perhaps that's proof women should stay in the kitchen. A guy would have never slipped and admitted that. What a dumb bitch huh? Women. She doesn't realize the only reason she's where she's at is affirmative action and women's lib.
Oh, so you don’t believe women can be smart or achieve anything on their own? You can’t really believe that, huh?

No, it doesn't. White skin gives you no advantages in life. Just like black skin, or yellow skin or ay other color.

You get privilege by earning it (power, wealth), being born into it (power, wealth), or by being beautiful.

That's it.

No, it doesn't. White skin gives you no advantages in life. Just like black skin, or yellow skin or ay other color.

You get privilege by earning it (power, wealth), being born into it (power, wealth), or by being beautiful.

That's it.
Bullshit.

Let me ask you a question. Let’s say you move to China, an African nation, Russia, Germany, or a South American country. Do you honestly believe it doesn’t matter what color you are in those countrirs?

So why would you pretend it doesn’t matter here?

Nope. Because many of us experience the same white privilege as Hunter experiences. Our best friends dad gets us our first big break. We aren't rich. We just benefit from a society where 95% of the bosses are white and we know someone who can get us our first big break. Like Hunter. He wasn't qualified for the job Bush hired him to do. Doesn't matter. It's not what you know it's WHO you know. White privilege.

Also, white male actors don't have to wear dresses. Why do they make black men trying to break into hollywood wear dresses? You can't believe these black men like doing it.

In Hollywood in order for a Black male comedian to truly make it big, he has got to put on a dress. Flip Wilson did it on his show as Geraldine in the ’70s and ’80s. Martin Lawrence and Jamie Foxx did it. As did Eddie Murphy. Shawn and Marlon Wayans in White Chicks; Tracy Morgan and Kenan Thompson on Saturday Night Live; Miguel Núñez Jr. in Juwanna Mann; Brandon T. Jackson alongside Martin in the Big Momma’s House franchise; and Tyler Perry — they all did it. Do you think it was any of their ideas? Who's idea was it to emaculate all these black men?

Nope. Because many of us experience the same white privilege as Hunter experiences. Our best friends dad gets us our first big break. We aren't rich. We just benefit from a society where 95% of the bosses are white and we know someone who can get us our first big break. Like Hunter. He wasn't qualified for the job Bush hired him to do. Doesn't matter. It's not what you know it's WHO you know. White privilege.

Also, white male actors don't have to wear dresses. Why do they make black men trying to break into hollywood wear dresses? You can't believe these black men like doing it.

In Hollywood in order for a Black male comedian to truly make it big, he has got to put on a dress. Flip Wilson did it on his show as Geraldine in the ’70s and ’80s. Martin Lawrence and Jamie Foxx did it. As did Eddie Murphy. Shawn and Marlon Wayans in White Chicks; Tracy Morgan and Kenan Thompson on Saturday Night Live; Miguel Núñez Jr. in Juwanna Mann; Brandon T. Jackson alongside Martin in the Big Momma’s House franchise; and Tyler Perry — they all did it. Do you think it was any of their ideas? Who's idea was it to emaculate all these black men?
lol wear dresses? It was what they thought people wanted, their choice. Yes, it’s who you know most of the time, doesn’t matter the race. Wealthy blacks have wealth privilege too.

Bullshit.

Let me ask you a question. Let’s say you move to China, an African nation, Russia, Germany, or a South American country. Do you honestly believe it doesn’t matter what color you are in those countrirs?

So why would you pretend it doesn’t matter here?

What matters is the three factors already mentioned.

Forum List

Back