Proof There Is No Global Warming

Well well. Are we ready to admit global warming is a hoax now, or will the libs continue to stick to their ridiculous claims, despite evidence to the contrary?

Climate change skeptics seize on reports showing temperatures leveling | Fox News

Is there a less bias source to this information?

How about this document from the Met Office? They pretty much admit that the climate isn't unprecedented, or unusual and that climate science really doesn't have enough of an understanding of the climate to even begin making the claims that they have been making.

The rats are seeing the good ship AGW going down and are starting to get off as fast as they can. The met admitting that climate scinece isn't up to speed...hell, even hansen, the godfather of AGW has jumped ship while the jumping is good.

FOIA obtained Met Office document shows them to be clueless about what affects our climate, and, in particular, what caused the unusual weather last year | Watts Up With That?

I hate to be picky but...the globe has warmed, and CO2 may have contributed to that warming.

what has shown to be false is the unsupported hypothesis that CO2 drives the climate, and will result in disaster as predicted by unskillful computer climate models.

If you're serious about AGW, please stop posting about it on the Internet. Your posts use electricity which burns "Fossil fuels" (lol), this creates CO2 which melts the polar ice caps

Show us you're serious about AGW by shutting the fuck up about it

Well well. Are we ready to admit global warming is a hoax now, or will the libs continue to stick to their ridiculous claims, despite evidence to the contrary?

Climate change skeptics seize on reports showing temperatures leveling | Fox News
People who argue against global warming, would argue gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

That's how ridiculous your argument is.

No, what's ridiculous is your religious fanaticism denying the actual scientific observations going on around you every minute of every day. What's ridiculous is your continued belief in a "theory" that is less accurate than reading tea leaves....that's what is ridiculous.

I hate to be picky but...the globe has warmed, and CO2 may have contributed to that warming.

what has shown to be false is the unsupported hypothesis that CO2 drives the climate, and will result in disaster as predicted by unskillful computer climate models.

After all the money spent....still not a bit of hard evidence that CO2 has had anything to do with the warming which began way back when CO2 levels were "safe" as if that term means anything since natural CO2 levels have been orders of magnitude higher.

I saw spencer getting shredded on his site again...trying to claim that clouds are proof of backradiation.

People who argue against global warming, would argue gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

Global warming, or climate change or whatever you care to call it isn't what the argument is about. I doubt that you will find anyone who argues that the climate has always been static. The argument is whether man is causing the global climate to change and as of yet, there isn't even a small bit of hard evidence to support that claim.

Global warming, or climate change or whatever you care to call it isn't what the argument is about. I doubt that you will find anyone who argues that the climate has always been static. The argument is whether man is causing the global climate to change and as of yet, there isn't even a small bit of hard evidence to support that claim.

Best post on this forum ever.

Most of the people behind the whole man-made stuff are phonies who use the whole "man-made" thing as a vehicle for weatlh distribution and a destruction of the capitalistic system they see as evil. I get that, but there are some though, that really believe this man-made narrative......as nutty as the people who are 24/7 conspiracy nutters.

After all the money spent....still not a bit of hard evidence that CO2 has had anything to do with the warming which began way back when CO2 levels were "safe" as if that term means anything since natural CO2 levels have been orders of magnitude higher.

I saw spencer getting shredded on his site again...trying to claim that clouds are proof of backradiation.

a quick scan of Spencer's article and the first half of the comments show that Johnson is getting the worst of it, again, as usual.

it really just boils down to the question I have repeatedly asked you to consider---
two objects at the same temperature, do they both continue to emit radiation at each other or do they not? if they do then 'back radiation' exists and CO2 has an influence on the equilibriums that control how energy flows from the Sun to the Earth, and then back out into space. if they dont then there is an unexplained process where by something must keep track of the temperature of every particle in the universe and make decisions on which radiation emissions are allowable.

radiation is not like competing pressure in a hose, or currents in a wire, where the flows cannot pass by each other. radiation, once emitted, is insensitive to radiation going in the opposite direction, and only changes once it interacts with a bit of matter (incredibly small effects from gravity and expansion of space excepted).

Forum List

Back