The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, s a result of global warming

Well ... then there is anti-science ... do you include Chris Landsea in this? ... he's a leftwinger ...

Or do you mean the IPCC is not using scientific method, because that's true, the IPCC is a political organization, why should they allow dissent? ... do you think Joe Bidet should give a speech at the Republican Convention? ...
The IPCC is not a political organization.

The IPCC is not conducting or funding or directing any science.

The IPCC does allow dissent.

Anything else you want to get wrong?

The IPCC is not a political organization.

The IPCC is not conducting or funding or directing any science.

The IPCC does allow dissent.

Anything else you want to get wrong?
The IPCC is nothing but a political organization. Who pays them?

Mark Twain said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".
Yes, I know. that's why I regret engaging you in the first place. You don't know jack shit about any of this except that is what your political herd believes so you have to believe it too or risk being culled from the herd.

We get it, you're experienced.
1706228944885.jpeg

Yes, I know. that's why I regret engaging you in the first place. You don't know jack shit about any of this except that is what your political herd believes so you have to believe it too or risk being culled from the herd.
1706229054330.png

Weak evidence like the entire atmosphere is only 44% effective at trapping its theoretical radiative forcing surface temperature?
Catholics thought out of the Christian box by accepting Darwinian evolution. Why can't they accept that a cooler winter in the US is not telling the story for the whole world?

Whaaattt, just wait! The CC has sold the farm on AGW too!

Maybe it's only a denial issue with American denialist?

In his 2015 social encyclical on the environment and human ecology, "Laudato Si', Care of Our Common Home," Pope Francis begins by chronicling what past popes have said about the environment, global warming and climate change.

Ok, so what did they say?

Perhaps the first modern pope to address the state of the environment was Pope Paul VI, who in a 1971 apostolic letter described ecological concern as "a tragic consequence of unchecked human activity." He added, "Due to an ill-considered exploitation of nature, humanity runs the risk of destroying it and becoming in turn a victim of this degradation." A year earlier, he addressed the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, where Paul VI stated that the progressive deterioration of the environment "risks provoking a veritable ecological catastrophe."

Last edited:
Catholics thought out of the Christian box by accepting Darwinian evolution. Why can't they accept that a cooler winter in the US is not telling the story for the whole world?

Whaaattt, just wait! The CC has sold the farm on AGW too!

Maybe it's only a denial issue with American denialist?

What does that have to do with the theoretical surface temperature of the GHG effect of the atmosphere not being realized due to convective currents?

Say it with me, Donald, the entire atmosphere is only 44% effective at trapping its theoretical radiative forcing surface temperature.

Forum List

Back