The Pecker Principle - How does Catch and Kill sit with the first amendment, or even common decency ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This practise was brought into view because of the Trump trial this week. Catch and Kill is a process wherby the rich elites bury bad news that would embarrass them if made public.

I am not naive and I am sure that the demss do this as well. It is just wrong.

If its done to keep the wife finding out then I dont see a problem.Its not edifying but perhaps understandable..

Mr Pecker is neck deep in trumps conspiraccy. Should there not be sanctions against him ? Elites like Pecker, Murdoch and Trump should not be able to control the narrative or the elections because they are rich,

But if its done to quash information that the public might want to know before an election then that is corruption.

Isn't it hilarious that Mr. Pecker actually sunk the prosecution's entire argument by succinctly stating that Mr. Trump was not aware that he and Mr. Cohen were paying off women who claimed to have had affairs with the Orange Man?

And, also, that Mr. Trump was willing to take a DNA test in at least one of these cases?

And that Mr. Pecker had performed the same service for a myriad of other celebrities and politicians?

Yeah....I thought so too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back