Progressives Terrified by another Black Man

Yup. This one has them terrified.

JP-CARSON-articleLarge.jpg

"Raised in Detroit by a single mother with a third-grade education, he graduated from Yale and the University of Michigan Medical School, before being named director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins. Hisoperations to separate conjoined twins brought him international fame.

An audience in Indianapolis, where he spoke recently, gasped when his introducer said he had received 60 honorary doctorates.

His up-by-the-bootstraps life has convinced him that government aid to the poor creates a culture of dependency. His message of self-empowerment is one that he and others hope Republicans can use to peel away African-American voters, 90 percent of whom voted for Democrats in the midterm elections."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/22/u...be-upset-by-ben-carson.html?ref=politics&_r=0

Yup. This is what happens when they escape from the welfare plantation and somehow make something of themselves. The liberal FUGITIVE SLAVE BRIGADE goes after them.

So none of you left-wing assholes gave a damn about foreign policy experience when you voted for that commie Obama, but now we're supposed to be it's going to have some affect on how you vote?

Hey asshole, and you are the quintessential asshole on this board, look at the video of Palin I posted - even you might have more experience than she, assuming you've ordered Chinese food.

And yet, she was no less qualified to be VP than Obama was to be President when he was first elected..........
Obama taught constitutional law for 10 years at the University level, He was a state senator and a US senator and yet had no experience???? It's cuz he's black, right?

He was a senator for less than 2 years. Palin was governor for longer than that.
LOL, a liar by omission ^^^.as well as the quintessential asshole.

"Omission" of what?

So none of you left-wing assholes gave a damn about foreign policy experience when you voted for that commie Obama, but now we're supposed to be it's going to have some affect on how you vote?

Hey asshole, and you are the quintessential asshole on this board, look at the video of Palin I posted - even you might have more experience than she, assuming you've ordered Chinese food.

And yet, she was no less qualified to be VP than Obama was to be President when he was first elected..........
Obama taught constitutional law for 10 years at the University level, He was a state senator and a US senator and yet had no experience???? It's cuz he's black, right?

He was a senator for less than 2 years. Palin was governor for longer than that.

She was running for VP. Her experience didn't come close to Biden's.

So the President doesn't need any foreign policy experience? Is that really what you're saying?

BTW, Biden is a fool. It doesn't matter how much experience he has.

So the President doesn't need any foreign policy experience? Is that really what you're saying?

Palin is a fool. It doesn't matter how much experience she has.

Romney had no foreign policy experience. McCain had no executive experience.

You're the fool. You haven't made Governor yet. let us know when that happens you woman hater

You're the fool. You haven't made Governor yet. let us know when that happens you woman hater

I confess to hating you, but some people just earn it.

"Omission" of what?

Omission of his time in the State Legislature, and childhood experience living in a different country, experiencing a different culture, completing law school and working in a culturally diverse community, likely the reason for, his interest in running for elections.

Vis a vis being Mayor of a tiny town, and serving as Governor of Alaska for all of 27 months.

You arrogant bastard. You want to see a fool, look in a mirror. You want to see an asshole, look in a mirror. You want to see a piece of shit, look in a mirror.

"Omission" of what?

Omission of his time in the State Legislature, and childhood experience living in a different country, experiencing a different culture, completing law school and working in a culturally diverse community, likely the reason for, his interest in running for elections.

Vis a vis being Mayor of a tiny town, and serving as Governor of Alaska for all of 27 months.

You're kidding, right? You actually expect to living next to other black people "experience?

Law school is an education in how to be a good liar. That isn't the kind experience I look for in a leader.

You arrogant bastard. You want to see a fool, look in a mirror. You want to see an asshole, look in a mirror. You want to see a piece of shit, look in a mirror.

Oh my, you are sooo nasty! I must have hit a nerve.

He thinks evolution is a myth:

Maybe he doesn't like what it says about black people.

No. It says he's an idiot who happens to have been trainable enough to acquire a skill in a specific craft.

How about anyone else you know. They idiot enough to become Chief Neurosurgeons at John Hopkins?

I'm smarter than he is on evolution.

Maybe he doesn't like what it says about black people.

Nasty? Me? Want to see nasty, look at your avatar!

Nasty? Me? Want to see nasty, look at your avatar!

I should have added "petulant" and "infantile."

Forum List

Back