Leftist protesters swarm mall of America

Why do rabid RWs hate the Constitution?

I really despise KKK demonstrations. I really hate the KKK types, white aryan nation supremacist Westboro babtist scum. With their racist and misspelled signs, the tee potties protests are downright embarrassing.

But, I would defend their right to demonstrate and protest.

But, all we read here is that CERTAIN protesters should not have the same right to protest as other Americans.

I really despise KKK demonstrations. I really hate the KKK types, white aryan nation supremacist Westboro babtist scum. With their racist and misspelled signs, the tee potties protests are downright embarrassing.

But, all we read here is that CERTAIN protesters should not have the same right to protest as other Americans.

They have the right to protest not to interfere with people shopping on private property. It would also help if they protest something that was real. Not made up, fake, police brutality crap.

They have the right to protest not to interfere with people shopping on private property. It would also help if they protest something that was real. Not made up, fake, police brutality crap.

Well, that was inevitable.

Now the RWs are going to deny that any of what we've seen in the news is true.

Typical RW - if you don't like it, just pretend its not there.

Anybody wanna bet we'll see this lie from the RWs a lot more?

These protest are kind of a take off of the Occupy wall street leftist protests. People who are Christmas shopping have to deal with this crap...idiots, professional protesters

Liberals are chanting in unison to demonstrate what independent thinkers they are.

Yep. It was liberals who decided we should have the right to protest.

Now we just have to make sure the fascist RWs don't take that right away from ALL Americans

Why do RWs hate the Constitution?

These protest are kind of a take off of the Occupy wall street leftist protests. People who are Christmas shopping have to deal with this crap...idiots, professional protesters

Liberals are chanting in unison to demonstrate what independent thinkers they are.

Yep. It was liberals who decided we should have the right to protest.

Now we just have to make sure the fascist RWs don't take that right away from ALL Americans

Why do RWs hate the Constitution?

I don't know, useless liberal bitch, why don't you ask one?

BTW, it was classic liberals who did that, you're an authoritarian leftist, you only support protests you agree with.

Forum List

Back