Progressives Terrified by another Black Man

It will be AT LEAST 50 years before another negro is put in the White House. Obama has given all blacks a bad name in that regard.

And anyway, Carson has done nothing to show that he is Presidential material.

Yup. This one has them terrified.

JP-CARSON-articleLarge.jpg

"Raised in Detroit by a single mother with a third-grade education, he graduated from Yale and the University of Michigan Medical School, before being named director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins. Hisoperations to separate conjoined twins brought him international fame.

An audience in Indianapolis, where he spoke recently, gasped when his introducer said he had received 60 honorary doctorates.

His up-by-the-bootstraps life has convinced him that government aid to the poor creates a culture of dependency. His message of self-empowerment is one that he and others hope Republicans can use to peel away African-American voters, 90 percent of whom voted for Democrats in the midterm elections."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/22/u...be-upset-by-ben-carson.html?ref=politics&_r=0

Is it true he could see Canada from his front porch? Will that make him an expert on foreign policy like what's-her-name?

I notice your post suggests a hope for change? Strange, coming from you CF.

What made Obama an expert on foreign policy when he got elected in 2008?

He wasn't. But if that is your concern I would expect you to vote for Hilary Clinton, John Kerry or Joe Bidden if one of them runs in 2016. No one named as possible in the GOP has any foreign policy experience.

So none of you left-wing assholes gave a damn about foreign policy experience when you voted for that commie Obama, but now we're supposed to be it's going to have some affect on how you vote?

Hey asshole, and you are the quintessential asshole on this board, look at the video of Palin I posted - even you might have more experience than she, assuming you've ordered Chinese food.

"Raised in Detroit by a single mother with a third-grade education, he graduated from Yale and the University of Michigan Medical School, before being named director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins. Hisoperations to separate conjoined twins brought him international fame.

An audience in Indianapolis, where he spoke recently, gasped when his introducer said he had received 60 honorary doctorates.

His up-by-the-bootstraps life has convinced him that government aid to the poor creates a culture of dependency. His message of self-empowerment is one that he and others hope Republicans can use to peel away African-American voters, 90 percent of whom voted for Democrats in the midterm elections."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/22/u...be-upset-by-ben-carson.html?ref=politics&_r=0

Is it true he could see Canada from his front porch? Will that make him an expert on foreign policy like what's-her-name?

He wasn't. But if that is your concern I would expect you to vote for Hilary Clinton, John Kerry or Joe Bidden if one of them runs in 2016. No one named as possible in the GOP has any foreign policy experience.

So none of you left-wing assholes gave a damn about foreign policy experience when you voted for that commie Obama, but now we're supposed to be it's going to have some affect on how you vote?

Hey asshole, and you are the quintessential asshole on this board, look at the video of Palin I posted - even you might have more experience than she, assuming you've ordered Chinese food.

And yet, she was no less qualified to be VP than Obama was to be President when he was first elected..........

Is that why Republicans destabilized the Middle East? Lack of foreign policy experience?

And yet, she was no less qualified to be VP than Obama was to be President when he was first elected..........
Obama taught constitutional law for 10 years at the University level, He was a state senator and a US senator and yet had no experience???? It's cuz he's black, right?

You see with the lib/progressive/democrats. when they want to throw out an insult in a thread on a black man, they have to pick on a WOMAN.

FRIKKEN COWARDS

So, was asking this question throwing out an insult?

A man raised in public housing and fed with food stamps and received and was supported by welfare and was kept healthy with medicaid and was educated in public schools and even got eyeglasses from a state agency and who benefited from affirmative action to enter college and used federal loans and Pell grants in undergrad school and even got affirmative action to enter medical school whose med school paid for with a grant from USPHS doesn't want anyone else to receive the same help he got?

Foreign relations committee members in the Senate and House have the experience as well as most Governors who deal with foreign governments constantly. Very few Democrats have any credible experience and that includes the three dipshits you named.

Yeah, sure. Here's Sarah Palin sharing her experience:

That's more experience than Obama had, and you voted for him.

What's your excuse?

You see with the lib/progressive/democrats. when they want to throw out an insult in a thread on a black man, they have to pick on a WOMAN.

FRIKKEN COWARDS

A man raised in public housing and fed with food stamps and received and was supported by welfare and was kept healthy with medicaid and was educated in public schools and even got eyeglasses from a state agency and who benefited from affirmative action to enter college and used federal loans and Pell grants in undergrad school and even got affirmative action to enter medical school whose med school paid for with a grant from USPHS doesn't want anyone else to receive the same help he got?

Where is it written that he was raised in public housing and fed with food stamps or that his mother received welfare? His parents divorced when he was 8. He's not a welfare bastard. If his father paid child support, then his mother probably wasn't eligible for welfare or food stamps.

If all that was true, then he'd probably be in a state penitentiary right now instead of running for president.

FRIKKEN COWARDS

Is that what he said?

Obama taught constitutional law for 10 years at the University level, He was a state senator and a US senator and yet had no experience???? It's cuz he's black, right?

He was a senator for less than 2 years. Palin was governor for longer than that.

He was a senator for less than 2 years. Palin was governor for longer than that.
LOL, a liar by omission ^^^.as well as the quintessential asshole.

2 1/2 years I believe....I'd vote for her just for her sweater cows....

I see you're one of those numbskulls who attributes a quote by Tine Fey during a SNL skit as being said by Palin. Get a clue on that one. What Palin stated was actually true. The quote in your post shows ignorance and the fact that you can't tell a comedy skit from reality.

Ben Carson scares liberals for the same reason any successful minorities scare them. He challenges the opinions they have of minorities.

When a liberal sees a minority who doesn't support nanny government, they truly cannot figure out how that is possible. How can a minority do so well that they don't need liberals to take care of them? It's clear that liberals do not believe that minorities are as intelligent and ambitious as whites.

Instead of being enlightened regarding race, liberals cry foul and accuse minorities of being disloyal, stupid or Uncle Toms for not embracing Democrats and their liberal policies. They just can't believe that any minority would embrace conservative views or even have a mind of their own.

So you're spoofing a tina fey joke?
You know lately liberals have been getting their news from the comedy channel.

what are they gonna do without Colbert?

She was running for VP. Her experience didn't come close to Biden's.

Did Ben Carson put that he was a black on his application to Yale? Did he put that he was a black on his application for a job at Johns Hopkins? Did he get preferential hiring treatment for being black?
. Did Carson also say he was born in Kenya?

Forum List

Back