Progressives scrambles to block potential Supreme Court nominee Amy C. Barrett because she is a ...

A SCOTUS who values millenia old fairy tales over the Constitution is a terrible puck

Obama claimed to be Christian. Did you have a problem with that?
I have more of a problem with the right ignoring an ounce of Prevention is capitally Worth, a pound of cure.

Answer the question.
the right wing implied he was Muslim.

Irrelevant to this issue. He claimed to be Christian. Did you have a problem with it?

Progressives Scramble To Block Potential Supreme Court Nominee Amy Coney Barrett Because She Is A Committed Christian - The American Dream
There is a lot of buzz that Amy Coney Barrett is going to be President Trump’s nominee for the Supreme Court, and that is causing many progressives to totally freak out. The reason that they are freaking out doesn’t have anything to do with her credentials. In fact, as you will see below, Barrett is exceptionally qualified to be on the Supreme Court. She is sharp, intelligent and has a sterling reputation. But the left is already throwing a massive temper tantrum even though she isn’t the nominee yet for one very simple reason. Amy Coney Barrett is a committed Christian, and progressives are deathly afraid that her Christian values will influence her decisions on social issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no we can't have a Christian in there I mean God forbid getting someone in there who would actualy judge fairly, or might have compassion unlike these loser fks who want to make everything and anything unethical , ethical because they think their power to control is above everyone else.

Let's get someone in there who isn't an ANTIFA fk.
There is no group of people the left won’t openly discriminate against it the effort to further their agenda, and amass power. Even their own so called constituency is expendable should it further “the cause”...
So-called christians aren't happy unless they can play the victim/martyr.

Progressives Scramble To Block Potential Supreme Court Nominee Amy Coney Barrett Because She Is A Committed Christian - The American Dream
There is a lot of buzz that Amy Coney Barrett is going to be President Trump’s nominee for the Supreme Court, and that is causing many progressives to totally freak out. The reason that they are freaking out doesn’t have anything to do with her credentials. In fact, as you will see below, Barrett is exceptionally qualified to be on the Supreme Court. She is sharp, intelligent and has a sterling reputation. But the left is already throwing a massive temper tantrum even though she isn’t the nominee yet for one very simple reason. Amy Coney Barrett is a committed Christian, and progressives are deathly afraid that her Christian values will influence her decisions on social issues.

Oh no we can't have a Christian in there I mean God forbid getting someone in there who would actualy judge fairly, or might have compassion unlike these loser fks who want to make everything and anything unethical , ethical because they think their power to control is above everyone else.

There is no group of people the left won’t openly discriminate against it the effort to further their agenda, and amass power. Even their own so called constituency is expendable should it further “the cause”...
So-called christians aren't happy unless they can play the victim/martyr.
Case in point. I applaud your open bigotry. Most Lefty’s try to hide it...

Fairly? A "Christian"? Doubtful. What if she judges by her "religion" like some other members of the court do?

progressives are deathly afraid that her Christian values will influence her decisions on social issues.
Well no kidding! A person sitting on the Court is obligated NOT to drag his or her personal opinions into the proceedings. What is the guarantee that she will not do so? She sounds like a militant Catholic who can't keep her legs closed.

A SCOTUS who values millenia old fairy tales over the Constitution is a terrible puck

I have more of a problem with the right ignoring an ounce of Prevention is capitally Worth, a pound of cure.

Answer the question.

Irrelevant to this issue. He claimed to be Christian. Did you have a problem with it?

Don’t expect an honest answer from these leftist hypocrites. They see any Christians as wackos unless of course they are Dem Christians.

No one knows how to get Leftist to show their rabid inherent bigotry like Trump! Well done Sir! You’ve done it again!

Was it Obama’s job to objectively judge the law? Did he use thousands years old magical beliefs as justification for opposing freedoms?

Non sequitur. Answer the question.
It’s a terrible comparison, but didn’t bother me even the slightest

Answer the question.

Don’t expect an honest answer from these leftist hypocrites. They see any Christians as wackos unless of course they are Dem Christians.
We see fundie nutjobs that want to limit freedoms because of millenia old magical instructions as wackos. Get it right.

They can try to block all they want, scream at the sky, it ain't happening.

Thanks Harry Reid. :)

Whoever Trump picks will be there. I just hope he makes the right pick.

IMO, the ultimate pick would be this guy:

ted-cruz.jpg

I'd say "Screw the politics, he's the best man for the job".

Then again, I'm not president. :04:

Last edited:
A SCOTUS who values millenia old fairy tales over the Constitution is a terrible pick

So no more Jews?
Depends, do they prioritize their fairy tale over the Constitution?

You have no issue with leftwingers who prioritize their personal politics over the Constitution?

When has this happened? Please read the Constitution. How many people have tried to violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth Amendments?

A SCOTUS who values millenia old fairy tales over the Constitution is a terrible pick

So no more Jews?
Depends, do they prioritize their fairy tale over the Constitution?

You have no issue with leftwingers who prioritize their personal politics over the Constitution?
Are they Judges? Are their personal politics based on instructions from sand people that lived thousands of years ago, hoping for special rewards after they’re dead? If not, the Constitution provides avenues for them to change things, and I’m perfectly fine with it.

ted-cruz.jpg

Your taste in whores is rather gross.

ted-cruz.jpg

No Reid said not the Supreme court justices.

Forum List

Back