Progressives scrambles to block potential Supreme Court nominee Amy C. Barrett because she is a ...

A SCOTUS who values millenia old fairy tales over the Constitution is a terrible pick

So no more Jews?
Depends, do they prioritize their fairy tale over the Constitution?

You have no issue with leftwingers who prioritize their personal politics over the Constitution?

When has this happened? Please read the Constitution. How many people have tried to violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth Amendments?

Well, W.Bush for one, Obama for another. Obama for another, and whoever Obama appointed for another.

All the judges unlawfully blocking Trump immigration policy. There's more..

They can try to block all they want, scream at the sky, it ain't happening.

Thanks Harry Reid. :)

Whoever Trump picks will be there. I just hope he makes the right pick.

IMO, the ultimate pick would be this guy:

ted-cruz.jpg

I'd say "Screw the politics, he's the best man for the job".

Then again, I'm not president. :04:
Your taste in whores is rather gross.

You mad you didn't get picked? Aww, it's that sour puss face you have. :coffee:

They can try to block all they want, scream at the sky, it ain't happening.

Thanks Harry Reid. :)

Whoever Trump picks will be there. I just hope he makes the right pick.

IMO, the ultimate pick would be this guy:

ted-cruz.jpg

I'd say "Screw the politics, he's the best man for the job".

Then again, I'm not president. :04:

No Reid said not the Supreme court justices.

Say what?

A SCOTUS who values millenia old fairy tales over the Constitution is a terrible pick

So no more Jews?

You have no issue with leftwingers who prioritize their personal politics over the Constitution?
Are they Judges? Are their personal politics based on instructions from sand people that lived thousands of years ago, hoping for special rewards after they’re dead? If not, the Constitution provides avenues for them to change things, and I’m perfectly fine with it.

Still can’t answer simple questions, can you? Leftwingers are the ones that let their personal beliefs dictate how they make decisions, not based on current law. That’s why no leftwinger should ever be allowed on the bench.

A SCOTUS who values millenia old fairy tales over the Constitution is a terrible puck

Obama claimed to be Christian. Did you have a problem with that?
Was it Obama’s job to objectively judge the law? Did he use thousands years old magical beliefs as justification for opposing freedoms?

Non sequitur. Answer the question.
It’s a terrible comparison, but didn’t bother me even the slightest

So a SCOTUS justice who is Christian making decisions affecting the entire country is a problem, but the same for Obama is not.

I understand. It is as I suspected.

So no more Jews?

When has this happened? Please read the Constitution. How many people have tried to violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth Amendments?

For example all the left wing judges that stopped President Trump’s travel ban, even though the President is given clear authority to implement whatever restrictions he wants on immigration.

So no more Jews?

Are they Judges? Are their personal politics based on instructions from sand people that lived thousands of years ago, hoping for special rewards after they’re dead? If not, the Constitution provides avenues for them to change things, and I’m perfectly fine with it.

Still can’t answer simple questions, can you? Leftwingers are the ones that let their personal beliefs dictate how they make decisions, not based on current law. That’s why no leftwinger should ever be allowed on the bench.
I answered the question, stupid. Geez you fools don’t even have the most basic functioning skills.

A SCOTUS who values millenia old fairy tales over the Constitution is a terrible puck

Was it Obama’s job to objectively judge the law? Did he use thousands years old magical beliefs as justification for opposing freedoms?

So a SCOTUS justice who is Christian making decisions affecting the entire country is a problem, but the same for Obama is not.

Is it the President’s job to interpret laws? Nope, dipshit.

Barrett has been a judge and is a judge. In which of her decisions has she disregarded the constitution and relied on the bible?

Don't all answer at once.

Non sequitur. That is not the issue.

And, you hide badly.

Any proof that she actually will put her Catholic beliefs ahead of the Constitution? She's been a judge for a while, surely your favorite web sites can find something she's done that you don't like.

Why is it that some people just don't get that we are a nation of secular laws....not a theocracy.

And that nation of secular laws has done very well with any number of Christians leading it. If we haven't become a theocracy yet, we're not going to.

I agree. Ask a Christian which text is primary, the bible, the constitution and bill of rights...or ideally neither but instead the hypothetical present day interpretation of morals, ethics, law, with the guidance of the constitution and bill of rights. The last bit is what I would consider an ideal sc justice. The past is the past. The world has changed immensely. Pigeonholing and cherry picking intent from 250 years ago is foolish on its own as a hard requirement. The right is supporting it in part because it serves their agenda and they view it as an honorable approach. If laws regress and don't change, we'd be pre- diversity, pre- choice, pre- integration, pre- workers and consumers rights (aka all of us for the folks that can't see past their shoes), etc. And that's exactly where a chunk of the right wanted to be anyway. Championing a constitutionalist constructionist approach to filling the judiciary is one of the vehicles to get them there, and there are many examples of it being a mirage hiding political ideology serving behavior anyway.

Non sequitur. That is not the issue.

And, you hide badly.
It is the issue. Obama did not use religion to oppress. It is also not a Presiden’t job to interpret the constitution. When the Constitution is considered secondary to religious law by an interpreter, that’s a problem.

Any proof that she actually will put her Catholic beliefs ahead of the Constitution? She's been a judge for a while, surely your favorite web sites can find something she's done that you don't like.
That is why she is being considered for nomination. If she had a significant number of rulings that did not prioritize mystical beliefs, she would not be considered.

I have more of a problem with the right ignoring an ounce of Prevention is capitally Worth, a pound of cure.

Answer the question.
the right wing implied he was Muslim.

Irrelevant to this issue. He claimed to be Christian. Did you have a problem with it?

Don’t expect an honest answer from these leftist hypocrites. They see any Christians as wackos unless of course they are Dem Christians.

That's really the point. They don't care about championing women, they don't really care about faith, they ONLY care about political power and furthering their agenda. Everything else is just justification for their hate.

Forum List

Back