problems with the Moore pedophila accusations

Let's ignore the fact that a a pedophile involved prepubescent children and not teenagers. Lets look at the claim that he is a pedophile/child molester.

Pedophiles/molesters almost never stop abusing children. They are notorious repeat offenders.

So why doesn't Moore fit the profile? Where are the children he molested in the 40 years since the original claims?

There are none.

Are we expected to honestly believe that Moore is the rare exception to repeat offenders? That he just stopped? Is there any reason to expect more recent accusations to come forward?

It's a pretty significant problem to the claim. One of many.

your desperation is duly noted

For the same reason not all (pick a group) fits the profile.

Anyone that thinks a guy that was put on a watch list at a mall (due to preying on young women ) doesnt have a problem isnt really too bright or they are in denial regarding Moore the pedo.
Except he actually wasn't put on a watch list at a mall... More fake news bought whole cloth by an 80 IQer...
Yeah he was put on a watch list and banned from the mall. Stop being a Drumpfling parrot.
Didnt the mall manager put that to rest?
Nope.
More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says 'Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall' (Video)
The Gateway Pundit? :laugh:

Except he actually wasn't put on a watch list at a mall... More fake news bought whole cloth by an 80 IQer...
Yeah he was put on a watch list and banned from the mall. Stop being a Drumpfling parrot.
Nope.
More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says 'Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall' (Video)
Yeah, fuck a video
Dumbass

He isnt a pedo or a child molester. However, he is a pervert that is attracted to teens
Look at this teen...who the fuck would be attracted to that? :rofl: She is 15 in these photos.....

b8f9b7c7c92c7820cd864eecea5a308e.jpg

by_request__barbara_palvin_and_cara_delevigne_by_thatnordicguy.d72igua.jpg

Nope.
Yeah, fuck a video
Dumbass
We have a video from a former mall employee saying the cops told him Moore was on the watch list. I believe the employee over the Gateway Pundit claim.

He isnt a pedo or a child molester. However, he is a pervert that is attracted to teens
A 14 year old is a child. He is a child molester.
14 year olds arent considered a child. I believe that is 13 and under.
Nope. Youre wrong. A 14 year old is a child.
Not by the standard definition..
But i am quite aware of how you bedwetters change the meanings of words because of your feelz

Look at this teen...who the fuck would be attracted to that? :rofl: She is 15 in these photos.....

Yea, lets justify him preying on girls at a high school dance when he was 30...
Not justifying, merely pointing out the stupidity of your post.....

and these are 40 year old allegations......

A 14 year old is a child. He is a child molester.
14 year olds arent considered a child. I believe that is 13 and under.
Nope. Youre wrong. A 14 year old is a child.
Not by the standard definition..
But i am quite aware of how you bedwetters change the meanings of words because of your feelz
What standard definition? I understand you Drumpflings like to just make up things because you get caught.

Yea, lets justify him preying on girls at a high school dance when he was 30...
Not justifying, merely pointing out the stupidity of your post.....

and these are 40 year old allegations......
So its smart for a 30 year old man to go checking out hot chicks at a goddamn high school dance?
Give me a break bro..
BTW, that isnt an allegation. It came out of HIS mouth.
The allegations you speak of could very well be lies but he IS A pervert.

I am not sure you point, are you trying to say it is ok for a 30+ year old to be trying to bang her because of how she looks in those pictures?

I am not sure you point, are you trying to say it is ok for a 30+ year old to be trying to bang her because of how she looks in those pictures?

Being attracted to, and having sex with, are two very different things.

You don't like supermodels? Most of them are teens when they start. You don't find Kate Upton at 17 attractive?

Kate-Upton-Venus-Swimwear-Summer-2009-13.jpg

Let's ignore the fact that a a pedophile involved prepubescent children and not teenagers. Lets look at the claim that he is a pedophile/child molester.

Pedophiles/molesters almost never stop abusing children. They are notorious repeat offenders.

So why doesn't Moore fit the profile? Where are the children he molested in the 40 years since the original claims?

There are none.

Are we expected to honestly believe that Moore is the rare exception to repeat offenders? That he just stopped? Is there any reason to expect more recent accusations to come forward?

It's a pretty significant problem to the claim. One of many.

Yeah and don' forget the mom didn't remember which room the phone was in which proves Moore never fucked with little girls like he said on Hannity!

Waka waka

You don't like supermodels? Most of them are teens when they start. You don't find Kate Upton at 17 attractive?

You think she looks attractive? She looks like a kid playing dress up.

None of it has to be true. It is the thought that counts.
Democrats want you to think that maybe, somewhere, somehow, Moore may have done something wrong. They tried to pull the same shit on Trump during his campaign and it failed. We'll have to wait and see if our Obama shadow government is as destructive as his tenure was, or will Alabama see through the veiled threat to our country...
If the Dems. can pull this off, then every Republican with a penis will be accused of the same thing.
PLOY:
  1. a cunning plan or action designed to turn a situation to one's own advantage.

It just screams innocence when a 30 year old man scopes out chicks at a high school dance. I mean, he was only lookin, right? WTF

For the same reason not all (pick a group) fits the profile.

Anyone that thinks a guy that was put on a watch list at a mall (due to preying on young women ) doesnt have a problem isnt really too bright or they are in denial regarding Moore the pedo.

It was a lie that he was either banned from the mall OR that he was on a watch list. Another big freaking lie.

Forum List

Back