problems with the Moore pedophila accusations

Maybe you don't get it. This is not 1950. People frown on men in their thirties dating teenagers nowadays. Especially as Moore was actually in a position of some prominence. The imbalance in maturity, knowledge, and power is way too great. It's immoral.

All (or at least the vast majority of) men are physically attracted to teenagers. Yet they understand that those teenagers are NOT to be touched, because it would be morally wrong. And that knowledge is enough to curb their natural attraction. Not so with Judge Moore, apparently.[/QUOTE]
Your opinion flies in the face of reality. One check of the public records would show you that in many places young girls marry much older men. They seek the financial stability and maturity that older men can offer.

BTW, you misspelled "allegedly".

And you fucked up your quotes.

Though it's been pretty well established that Moore has dated teenagers while in his thirties. Even he has pretty much come out and said that that is accurate.

The allegedly part comes in with Corfman and Nelson.

If you had taken the time to actually read, I had it fixed.

Dating and having sex with teenagers is a little bit different, don't you think?

Of course you don't because you have no understanding of law versus your own hysterical code of conduct.

Why would you date someone if you don't have the intention of having sex with them? Sex is kind of a big part of the dating experience.

You're, what, in your sixties or seventies? The world has moved on. The young girl-old man pairing is just weird now. That kind of shit is taboo now in most circles.

No, I am not in my 60s and 70s. The world has not moved on. You are simply allowing your Puritanist views to overcome human biology.

The evidence is all around you if you would just open your eyes. I was a high school teacher for most of the past 20 years. The girls getting knocked up in high school had baby daddies that were often in their late 20s and sometimes early 30s. Many of them were already married. Rarely was the father of their child even enrolled in the school. I had one senior last year who was pregnant with her third child and had been married since she was a freshman. A few years back, I had a girl transfer into my freshman class, and I told her she needed her parents to sign my syllabus and return it to me. She looked at me and said, "I married!" She was 15. I jokingly asked her if her husband was over 18 and she said, "Yes, he's 23!". So I told her that he could sign it!

I was in high school fewer than 10 years ago and things like that rarely happened. We thought it was insanely creepy when we knew a 15 year old was dating a 22 year old. Which is obviously still a light year from a 16 year old and a 32 year old attorney.

I don't know where you've been teaching, but that's not at all normal.

I'm sure most of the town who has kids went to the dance recitals. Single men in their 30s don't go to dance recitals, and single out young girls who they later marry.

His baby sister went to the highschool. You know. FAMILY.
Didnt he NOT deny chasing teen girls?
Also : I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life
That came out of his mouth referring to a TEEN in HIGH SCHOOL
His behavior is perverse and should not be normalized.

Yet, he married her when she was 24 and divorced!
I'm getting tired of getting this simple point across..
He found a young teenager attractive. That shit aint right.
How would you act if a thirty year old dude was scoping out your daughter who wasn't even old enough to drive yet?

Define "scoping out". In your hypothetical, he can look all he wants but touching is a different thing altogether.

I have explained that to you several times. Another poster did the same. You aren't getting it. Men are hardwired to find young attractive (healthy) mates to procreate. I am sorry that you did not study harder in school. Why do you think men marry trophy wives decades younger than themselves?
They are not young teens you fucking creep.
So you would have no problem with your 14 or 15 year old daughter dating a 30 year old grown man? Is that correct?

How would you act if a thirty year old dude was scoping out your daughter who wasn't even old enough to drive yet?

Define "scoping out". In your hypothetical, he can look all he wants but touching is a different thing altogether.

I have explained that to you several times. Another poster did the same. You aren't getting it. Men are hardwired to find young attractive (healthy) mates to procreate. I am sorry that you did not study harder in school. Why do you think men marry trophy wives decades younger than themselves?

Maybe he's too busy "virtue signalling" to accept reality? :dunno:
So reality is grown men like to fuck with teens? Teens not even old enough to drive?

They are not young teens you fucking creep.
So you would have no problem with your 14 or 15 year old daughter dating a 30 year old grown man? Is that correct?

There was only one who was 14 and she might have looked 20! Why do you intentionally exaggerate everything? Are you taking lessons from the libs?

Maybe he's too busy "virtue signalling" to accept reality? :dunno:
So reality is grown men like to fuck with teens? Teens not even old enough to drive?

Yes, but fortunately the vast majority of us never act upon that urge. We developed self-control, some better than others.

Let's ignore the fact that a a pedophile involved prepubescent children and not teenagers. Lets look at the claim that he is a pedophile/child molester.

Pedophiles/molesters almost never stop abusing children. They are notorious repeat offenders.

So why doesn't Moore fit the profile? Where are the children he molested in the 40 years since the original claims?

There are none.

Are we expected to honestly believe that Moore is the rare exception to repeat offenders? That he just stopped? Is there any reason to expect more recent accusations to come forward?

It's a pretty significant problem to the claim. One of many.

Your premise is wrong: See CA Penal Code 288 - see this link: Law section

"(c) (1) Any person who commits an act described in subdivision (a) with the intent described in that subdivision, and the victim is a child of 14 or 15 years, and that person is at least 10 years older than the child, is guilty of a public offense and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for one, two, or three years, or by imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one year. In determining whether the person is at least 10 years older than the child, the difference in age shall be measured from the birth date of the person to the birth date of the child."

Now, given the backward States, i.e. the Red One's, maybe such behavior is OK or even expected. In civilized people in states and nations it is not OK!

For the same reason not all (pick a group) fits the profile.

Anyone that thinks a guy that was put on a watch list at a mall (due to preying on young women ) doesnt have a problem isnt really too bright or they are in denial regarding Moore the pedo.

More like your In denial from the Trump win as well as a steady stream of losses since. Just continue to let the butthurt flow until it passes. It will get more easy as time goes on.
I never denied Drumpf won the electoral college. I just said the people that voted for him were inbred simians.

Racist.

Forum List

Back