problems with the Moore pedophila accusations

Rumor mill. Another lie debunked considering he dated a cheerleader with her mother's permission.
Youre saying because he dated a cheerleader whos mom gave him permission that debunks he was creeping around teenagers. :cuckoo:

He dated older teens. Two who in the original WP article blow the original accuser away because they confirmed he was a gentleman, a romantic, their mothers trusted him implicitly> Considered him great marriage potential. AND one of those women is a prominent Democrat. No sexual misconduct. And nothing beyond kissing and hugging.
A 30 year old man that dated teens younger or older has a sexual misconduct problem. Thats why people get put on the list as a child predator.

Bullshit. Older teens in the 70's were getting married right out of freaking high school.And he was never on any list.

Being attracted to, and having sex with, are two very different things.

You don't like supermodels? Most of them are teens when they start. You don't find Kate Upton at 17 attractive?

Kate-Upton-Venus-Swimwear-Summer-2009-13.jpg
It just screams innocence when a 30 year old man scopes out chicks at a high school dance. I mean, he was only lookin, right? WTF

His sister went to that high school. He coached her baseball team. AND he didn't go to school dances.
It came out of his mouth tiny..

Moore went to dance recitals like most of the town did. The Judge also went to Christmas recitals. Like many in the town did. He attended football/baseball games. High school sports in a small town is a big deal.There's nothing to do in that small town except attend any event being held.

I'm sure most of the town who has kids went to the dance recitals. Single men in their 30s don't go to dance recitals, and single out young girls who they later marry.
Anyone who thinks this is normal behavior for a 30 year old man needs their heads examined.

Being attracted to, and having sex with, are two very different things.

You don't like supermodels? Most of them are teens when they start. You don't find Kate Upton at 17 attractive?

Kate-Upton-Venus-Swimwear-Summer-2009-13.jpg
It just screams innocence when a 30 year old man scopes out chicks at a high school dance. I mean, he was only lookin, right? WTF

His sister went to that high school. He coached her baseball team. AND he didn't go to school dances.

Moore went to dance recitals like most of the town did. The Judge also went to Christmas recitals. Like many in the town did. He attended football/baseball games. High school sports in a small town is a big deal.There's nothing to do in that small town except attend any event being held.

I'm sure most of the town who has kids went to the dance recitals. Single men in their 30s don't go to dance recitals, and single out young girls who they later marry.

His baby sister went to the highschool. You know. FAMILY.

The majority of humanities history is predominated by older men marrying teen age women. The overwhelming majority of all of our ancestors got us here through the very actions many of today's virtue signalers, pretend to find abhorrent. The pretense would be outright hilarious; if it weren't so obviously phony...

The majority of humanities history is predominated by older men marrying teen age women. The overwhelming majority of all of our ancestors got us here through the very actions many of today's virtue signalers, pretend to find abhorrent. The pretense would be outright hilarious; if it weren't so obviously phony...
Are you advocating for child rape?

Except he actually wasn't put on a watch list at a mall... More fake news bought whole cloth by an 80 IQer...
Yeah he was put on a watch list and banned from the mall. Stop being a Drumpfling parrot.
Didnt the mall manager put that to rest?
Nope.
More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says 'Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall' (Video)
The Gateway Pundit? :laugh:

Birmingham television.

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/f...sden-mall-manager-says-roy-moore-wasnt-banned

Let's ignore the fact that a a pedophile involved prepubescent children and not teenagers. Lets look at the claim that he is a pedophile/child molester.

Pedophiles/molesters almost never stop abusing children. They are notorious repeat offenders.

So why doesn't Moore fit the profile? Where are the children he molested in the 40 years since the original claims?

There are none.

Are we expected to honestly believe that Moore is the rare exception to repeat offenders? That he just stopped? Is there any reason to expect more recent accusations to come forward?

It's a pretty significant problem to the claim. One of many.

Well all I can say is his communications director must know something, he resigned this morning.

We have a video from a former mall employee saying the cops told him Moore was on the watch list. I believe the employee over the Gateway Pundit claim.

I've got the former manager. Not a fucking mall rat. Piss off over GP. They're more honest that the reporting being done that there are 8 accusers. Flat out lie.

Former Gadsden mall manager says Roy Moore wasn't banned

Rumor mill. Another lie debunked considering he dated a cheerleader with her mother's permission.
Youre saying because he dated a cheerleader whos mom gave him permission that debunks he was creeping around teenagers. :cuckoo:

He dated older teens. Two who in the original WP article blow the original accuser away because they confirmed he was a gentleman, a romantic, their mothers trusted him implicitly> Considered him great marriage potential. AND one of those women is a prominent Democrat. No sexual misconduct. And nothing beyond kissing and hugging.
A 30 year old man that dated teens younger or older has a sexual misconduct problem. Thats why people get put on the list as a child predator.

Bullshit. Older teens in the 70's were getting married right out of freaking high school.And he was never on any list.

BLACKLIST

His baby sister went to the highschool. You know. FAMILY.
Didnt he NOT deny chasing teen girls?
Also : I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life
That came out of his mouth referring to a TEEN in HIGH SCHOOL
His behavior is perverse and should not be normalized.

We have a video from a former mall employee saying the cops told him Moore was on the watch list. I believe the employee over the Gateway Pundit claim.

I've got the former manager. Not a fucking mall rat. Piss off over GP. They're more honest that the reporting being done that there are 8 accusers. Flat out lie.

I also have a retired cop saying Moore was banned. Sorry I win.

Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to … make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’

"Ex-Gadsden cop Faye Gray told MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell that rumors of Moore’s liking young girls were heard on a daily basis and she was informed that he had been banned from Gadsden Mall because he allegedly targeted young female employees."

History is what it is... Are you claiming someone's forebearers are child rapists?

BLACKLIST

Fucking prove it. No one else can and the mall manager denies he was ever banned. Think about it? He would have probably lost his job as Deputy District Attorney AND this would have resulted in screaming freaking headlines.

The lies need to stop.

BLACKLIST

Fucking prove it. No one else can and the mall manager denies he was ever banned. Think about it? He would have probably lost his job as Deputy District Attorney AND this would have resulted in screaming freaking headlines.

The lies need to stop.
We have a retired cop and former mall employee. That drumpfs your one mall manger.

History is what it is... Are you claiming someone's forebearers are child rapists?
You didnt answer my question. Are you saying its ok to have sex with a 14 year old child?

BLACKLIST

The lies need to stop.

Then why don't you stop lying?

BLACKLIST

The lies need to stop.
We have a retired cop and former mall employee. That drumpfs your one mall manger.

I do belieive you're one up on her, lol.

I also have a retired cop saying Moore was banned. Sorry I win.

Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to … make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’

"Ex-Gadsden cop Faye Gray told MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell that rumors of Moore’s liking young girls were heard on a daily basis and she was informed that he had been banned from Gadsden Mall because he allegedly targeted young female employees."

No fucking way. It's a rumor. The mall manager would know.

Forum List

Back