problems with the Moore pedophila accusations

He isnt a pedo or a child molester. However, he is a pervert that is attracted to teens
Look at this teen...who the fuck would be attracted to that? :rofl: She is 15 in these photos.....

I am not sure you point, are you trying to say it is ok for a 30+ year old to be trying to bang her because of how she looks in those pictures?

Being attracted to, and having sex with, are two very different things.

You don't like supermodels? Most of them are teens when they start. You don't find Kate Upton at 17 attractive?

Kate-Upton-Venus-Swimwear-Summer-2009-13.jpg

You think she looks attractive? She looks like a kid playing dress up.

Here ya go.....
View attachment 162006
Even with lipstick on you dont look attractive.

For the same reason not all (pick a group) fits the profile.

Anyone that thinks a guy that was put on a watch list at a mall (due to preying on young women ) doesnt have a problem isnt really too bright or they are in denial regarding Moore the pedo.
Except he actually wasn't put on a watch list at a mall... More fake news bought whole cloth by an 80 IQer...
Yeah he was put on a watch list and banned from the mall. Stop being a Drumpfling parrot.
Not according to the mall representatives...
show me and then convince me why former employees would verify that he was banned and put on a watch list?

Former mall worker in Roy Moore’s hometown confirms embarrassing rumor

"“We talked about other people,” said Greg Legat, the former mall employee, “and then somebody said, ‘Don’t forget about Roy Moore.’ And I asked, ‘What about Roy Moore?’ and uh, they said, ‘Well he’s banned from the mall.'”

“I said why is he banned,” he continued, “and the police officer wouldn’t tell me, he said, ‘If you see him, let me know I’ll take care of him.'”

“So what did you eventually learn as to the reason why he was banned from the mall?” Tuchman asked.

“I was told that he was bothering girls in the mall,” Legat answered."

The mall manager did an interview with Birmingham television and denied the banning. It's bullshit.

He isnt a pedo or a child molester. However, he is a pervert that is attracted to teens
Look at this teen...who the fuck would be attracted to that? :rofl: She is 15 in these photos.....

I am not sure you point, are you trying to say it is ok for a 30+ year old to be trying to bang her because of how she looks in those pictures?

You don't like supermodels? Most of them are teens when they start. You don't find Kate Upton at 17 attractive?

It just screams innocence when a 30 year old man scopes out chicks at a high school dance. I mean, he was only lookin, right? WTF

His sister went to that high school. He coached her baseball team. AND he didn't go to school dances.

For the same reason not all (pick a group) fits the profile.

Anyone that thinks a guy that was put on a watch list at a mall (due to preying on young women ) doesnt have a problem isnt really too bright or they are in denial regarding Moore the pedo.
Except he actually wasn't put on a watch list at a mall... More fake news bought whole cloth by an 80 IQer...
Yeah he was put on a watch list and banned from the mall. Stop being a Drumpfling parrot.
show me and then convince me why former employees would verify that he was banned and put on a watch list?

"“We talked about other people,” said Greg Legat, the former mall employee, “and then somebody said, ‘Don’t forget about Roy Moore.’ And I asked, ‘What about Roy Moore?’ and uh, they said, ‘Well he’s banned from the mall.'”

“I said why is he banned,” he continued, “and the police officer wouldn’t tell me, he said, ‘If you see him, let me know I’ll take care of him.'”

“So what did you eventually learn as to the reason why he was banned from the mall?” Tuchman asked.

The mall manager did an interview with Birmingham television and denied the banning. It's bullshit.
The former employee and the police gave an interview and said Moore was banned. The mall manager is full of bullshit.

Rumor mill. Another lie debunked considering he dated a cheerleader with her mother's permission.

Rumor mill? The rumor is that he dug teen girls while in his 30's, and your only defense is that he once dated a teen with her mother's permission.
Right? :laugh:

It just screams innocence when a 30 year old man scopes out chicks at a high school dance. I mean, he was only lookin, right? WTF

His sister went to that high school. He coached her baseball team. AND he didn't go to school dances.

He first saw his future wife at a dance recital when she was only 15 years old.

It came out of his mouth tiny..

The former employee and the police gave an interview and said Moore was banned. The mall manager is full of bullshit.
ok god

Rumor mill. Another lie debunked considering he dated a cheerleader with her mother's permission.
Youre saying because he dated a cheerleader whos mom gave him permission that debunks he was creeping around teenagers. :cuckoo:

He dated older teens. Two who in the original WP article blow the original accuser away because they confirmed he was a gentleman, a romantic, their mothers trusted him implicitly> Considered him great marriage potential. AND one of those women is a prominent Democrat. No sexual misconduct. And nothing beyond kissing and hugging.

Moore went to dance recitals like most of the town did. The Judge also went to Christmas recitals. Like many in the town did. He attended football/baseball games. High school sports in a small town is a big deal.There's nothing to do in that small town except attend any event being held.

Youre saying because he dated a cheerleader whos mom gave him permission that debunks he was creeping around teenagers. :cuckoo:

He dated older teens. Two who in the original WP article blow the original accuser away because they confirmed he was a gentleman, a romantic, their mothers trusted him implicitly> Considered him great marriage potential. AND one of those women is a prominent Democrat. No sexual misconduct. And nothing beyond kissing and hugging.
A 30 year old man that dated teens younger or older has a sexual misconduct problem. Thats why people get put on the list as a child predator.

Let's ignore the fact that a a pedophile involved prepubescent children and not teenagers. Lets look at the claim that he is a pedophile/child molester.

Pedophiles/molesters almost never stop abusing children. They are notorious repeat offenders.

So why doesn't Moore fit the profile? Where are the children he molested in the 40 years since the original claims?

There are none.

Are we expected to honestly believe that Moore is the rare exception to repeat offenders? That he just stopped? Is there any reason to expect more recent accusations to come forward?

It's a pretty significant problem to the claim. One of many.

Actually, the idea that sex offenders are high repeat offenders may not be true. When it comes to child molesters, apparently those who molest boys have a high recidivism rate, but perhaps not so much those who molest girls. Pedophilia rates don't really matter in this instance, as Moore is not accused of pedophilia.
Once a Sex Offender, Always a Sex Offender? Maybe not.
http://www.csom.org/pubs/needtoknow_fs.pdf

Obviously it is difficult to know what the actual rates of reoffense are, as too many sex offenses do not get reported or caught. Having said that, what facts there are seem to indicate that while certain types of sex offenders do repeat offend at a very high rate, it is not nearly as common as you might think. Moore would not be a "rare exception" to repeat offenders, he would actually be in the majority who do not reoffend. Rather, that would be true had he ever been convicted of a sex offense; as he was never convicted, he wouldn't actually be part of these sorts of statistics. :p

My point is that saying Moore didn't commit any offenses 40 years ago because he didn't continue to do so isn't a great defense. There are far too many unknowns, and too little reason to assume he would have continued his behavior. If he did the things he's accused of, why did he stop? That could be important. Or did he stop? Could there be more instances that have not been reported?

I think there is just no good way to confirm or deny the accusations.

Moore went to dance recitals like most of the town did. The Judge also went to Christmas recitals. Like many in the town did. He attended football/baseball games. High school sports in a small town is a big deal.There's nothing to do in that small town except attend any event being held.
ugh ok...

You think she looks attractive? She looks like a kid playing dress up.

Here ya go.....
View attachment 162006
Even with lipstick on you dont look attractive.

Not your type?
How about this one? She says she's got the hots for you.
View attachment 162007
Careful bro... The no family rule... Remember?

I'm sure most of the town who has kids went to the dance recitals. Single men in their 30s don't go to dance recitals, and single out young girls who they later marry.

Forum List

Back