Pro-Choice or Pro-Forced Pregnancy?

Pro-Choice or Pro-Forced Pregnancy?

• Total voters
Here's the thing about that though. Those SOBs represent the rest of the Far RW couchpotatoes who either are too lazy or don't have the balls to get the signs and do that themselves. However, they silently and not-so-silently cheer them on heartily from their coaches.

Not true. I know many pro-life Democrats, as well as Republicans, who think we simply need to work together to reduce abortions, not eliminate. That would change nothing. I'm not totally opposed to that, either.

Do I think women should have every option? Yes. I know a woman who was pregnant and the baby would have had very serious issues, and would've very likely died upon delivery, had she carried to term. That, paired with many, many things, are reasons that abortion is a valid option for women. I don't think for any reason that the government should be able to tell a woman what to do with her uterus. However, I fully support a woman being able to use any option available. And I think adoption, etc.. should also be promoted as an option. In the end, it's the woman and her doctor's decision. Not mine, yours, or the governments.

However, defunding PP isn't going to lead to fewer abortions, it will lead to more. Simply put, when you give people birth control and condoms, it prevents babies, which prevents abortions. But some people can't think about complicated things like that.. :eusa_eh:.

(Just throwing the last bit in there ;))

The government shouldn't have any say in a woman's uterus.

It's ok for government to fund PP, thus paying for abortions.

Which is it? Either the government is in or the government is out.

By giving PP funding, they are insuring low-income women get contreceptives, that they'd otherwise not get. Do they force them to have an abortion? No, it's a choice. Hence the title, "pro-choice".

And why do you want to see poor people targeted for abortion? don't they have enough problems?

I preferto call them anti- freedom lovers. They rail on and on about government and liberals wanting to nanny their freedoms with smoking and foods. This is no different. They are hypocrites.
Does my right to do as I will with or to my own body and property extend to acts which cause harm to another or does it not?

No, by definition if you are harming others then their rights are being violated

Agreed.

cognitive dissonance?

It always boils down to the question of "when does life begin."

Again...its between the individual and God.

People will NEVER agree on the answer to that question.

Lol..you are saying we determine individually who is alive and who isn't.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And I've heard a lot of stupid shit.

That's the premise. If a person isn't "alive" until a person and God (?) decide so, then we can deny life to anybody at any time.

When does life begin Baba?

Tell us.

Human life that is, cause we all know your types have no respect for any other forms of life.

So there's no process? You just make it up as you go?

What if I decide you don't have rights? Does that shooting you in the fact okay?
Stop being a retard.
Do blacks have rights or not? Why can't you answer the question?

If there a test we can use to determine who has rights and who doesn't?

Let me guess: they have to be male, nordic, landed gentry...?

That one's easy. The airbreathers have rights.

The non-airbreathers, not so much.

Stop being a retard.
Do blacks have rights or not? Why can't you answer the question?

If there a test we can use to determine who has rights and who doesn't?

Let me guess: they have to be male, nordic, landed gentry...?

That one's easy. The airbreathers have rights.

The non-airbreathers, not so much.
So when granny's on a ventilator?

What about a kid holding his breath?

Someone with sleep apnea?

What if I'm breathing a liquid as I bring up a ship that sank?

see: liquid breathing

The choice is clear...the freedom to be (read remain) pregnant or not to be (read remain) pregnant.

Iths thimple.

Ith would be thimpler to have said " ... the freedom to remain pregnant or not to remain pregnant."

Rape victims who are impregnated by the crime.

In your world if you had your way, those rape victims would be forced to carry to term.

Less than one percent of one percent of all abortions performed are to hide rape.

But it's good to know that you want to protect rapists from prosecution. Dead baby AND pro-rapist! You're an okay guy! Love to be next to you in the subway...

Are you pro-Islam, too? Because that would be a trifecta!

Please provide the stats.

I think I smell more far RW claptrap.

Lash thinks He smells a diversion tactic. Youse beez a Muzzie, ain't youse?

Pro-Choice. But I do not chastize those who are pro-life. I personally believe the govt. should let the choice be left between a woman and her doctor. Her body, her choice. However, I understand the passion of the other side of the debate, and I refuse to chastize those that carry the point of view that by outlawing Abortion, they'd be saving lives.

I do, however, chastize the morons that go stand outside of Abortion clinics with those signs, yelling at women already making a terribly difficult decision.. Telling them that they are murderers. Those people should die and go to hell.

They ARE murderers; they go into a clinic with a live baby and come out with a dead one flushed down the toilet.

Pro-Choice. But I do not chastize those who are pro-life. I personally believe the govt. should let the choice be left between a woman and her doctor. Her body, her choice.

Another human being is not your body

women already making a terribly difficult decision..

1/3 of them are repeat business

Evidently, they don't find it to be a difficult decision at all- much harder, it seems, that the decision to use birth control or not be sluts

They use abortion as birth control.

Forum List

Back