Pro-Choice or Pro-Forced Pregnancy?

Pro-Choice or Pro-Forced Pregnancy?

• Total voters
MARC? Actions have consequences.

It's that simple by choice of the participants.

getting pregnant has a consequence?

or having sex?

the right is confusing on this - they keep changing these supposed "rules" and theorems about how things work - i mean first they dont want expanded social programs but then they want lots of kidsto be cared by ..the system? mystery parents who want unwanted babies ...but not kids ...i mean there are tens of thousands of kids in foster care that need parents but BABIES...

but lets leave that for a moment - fact is the only result( or consequence) a pregnant women has to deal with is if she does or doesnt want to have a baby

i am sure there are plenty of women who would rather not get pregnant in the first place

but if they do and they are really very flippant about getting an abortion .........well what business is it of yours if they are flippant about it ???

i mean really its not like their pregnancy has ANYTHING too do with anyone BUT them -

tel you what - i will be willing to bet any women who is doing handsprings and partying after getting her abortion is probably not such a good candidate to be a mom in the first place .

Well....what'll it be?

Republican Gov. Brian Kemp signed Georgia’s controversial “heartbeat bill” Tuesday morning, severely limiting access to abortion for millions of women across the state.

The measure, authored by state Rep. Ed Setzler (R), bans abortion as soon as a doctor can detect a fetal heartbeat, which usually happens at around six weeks into a pregnancy ― when many women are not yet aware of their condition. Kemp’s signature overrides current state law that allows abortion up until 20 weeks and makes Georgia one of the most restrictive states in the country for women seeking an abortion.

People in Georgia should have voted for her
1052854270.jpg.0.jpg

Huh? "Forced pregnancy"? As in rape? Like the slaveholders and their apologists in the 1800s, you just can't bring yourself to acknowledge the victims' humanity, or even their existence.

Well....what'll it be?

If they keep their legs crossed or use BC or make the males where protection problem solved.

The problem isn't "solved". It's reduced, but half of all women getting abortions, used birth control and got pregnant anyway.

Having a baby is forever. More so than accepting a job, getting married, or any other connection you will ever make. You will care for and care about this child to the day you die. Even if you give up that child at birth.

You wouldn't want the state to tell you that you have to marry every woman you have sex with, and yet you want to tell women that if the unintended consequences of having sex are that you are pregnant, you're stuck with that decision, whether or not you've taken reasonable precautions against it. Or if your developing fetus has genetic abnormalities that you don't have the resources or support to deal with, if we have the resources to keep this child alive, it's your responsibility.

Rich women have always had the resources to travel to a jurisdiction where abortion is legal. So what will happen is that poor women, the women who can't afford to travel to Canada and get an abortion, will have babies they can't afford to care for. You're not stopping women from getting abortions. You're stopping poor women from having abortions.

Well....what'll it be?

Pro-forced pregnancy? So I have a pro-life relative, who for some strange reason, never got pregnant.

About the only thing that could come close to your claim, would be legalized rape. Haven't seen anyone on the pro-life wing, ever support legalized rape.

MARC? Actions have consequences.

It's that simple by choice of the participants.
How come you conservative types don't seem to be consistent w/that philosophy on other matters?

Things that make me go HMMMM..........!!!

You got the thread title wrong. It should say "Pro-death or pro-life?" That's what it really comes down to.

When someone says they are "Pro-Life" they are in a nutshell... liars. :eusa_liar:

What they are - is strictly "pro-undeveloped embryo" and that's it.

Ironically.... "Pro-Lifer's" don't care about most other "LIFE". :cuckoo:

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of the mother.

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of doctors.

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of full grown Human Beings.

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of young raped girls.

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of young raped women.

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of people (Americans or foreigners) killed by war.

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of innocent people killed by the "Death Penalty".

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of people killed by disease.

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of people killed by unsafe work conditions.

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of people killed by unsafe products.

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of people killed by pollution.

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of stray or unwanted pets killed by being "put to sleep".

"Pro-Lifer's" don't care about the "LIFE" of trees "killed" by loggers or deforestation.

If "Pro-Lifer's" were really "Pro-Life" they would fight for legislation to prevent war, disease and violence against women but encourage nuclear plant safety, workplace safety, safe food, air and water or anything else that actually protects and promotes the life of actual living human beings not just a few unknown, undeveloped cells.
Unfortunately, you are absolutely correct.

You got the thread title wrong. It should say "Pro-death or pro-life?" That's what it really comes down to.
You believe in the death penalty, right?

You believe in most US-involved wars, am I correct?

Nuff said.

Forum List

Back