Pro-abortionists are racists because of this fact:

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This much is true: In the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women. Antiabortion activists, including some African-American pastors, have been waging a campaign around this fact, falsely asserting that the disparity is the result of aggressive marketing by abortion providers to minority communities.

This equates to more than 20 million Black pregnancies aborted

Dis-proportionally, the leading consumer of the abortionists’ services is the African-American female. According to the 2011 Abortion Surveillance Report issued by the Center for Disease Control, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population, yet obtained 36.2 percent of reported abortions.

So if you are pro-abortion, you are racists.
If you favor RvW, You want fewer blacks.
Just a fact.

How funny! PinktheFloyd88 disagrees with the facts.
If you are pro-abortion then you believe that one "racist" way to reduce black population is to encourage abortion.
Remember Planned Parenthood was FOUNDED on that premise!
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
So PinktheFloyd88 is also a racist!

Blacks are simply less responsible. Racism has nothing to do with it. They will jump on dicks willy nilly and then abort the kid because they don't want to deal with it.

It's no different than saying cops are racist for arresting tons of blacks. If the blacks decided not to comitt crimes they wouldn't get arrested.

This much is true: In the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women. Antiabortion activists, including some African-American pastors, have been waging a campaign around this fact, falsely asserting that the disparity is the result of aggressive marketing by abortion providers to minority communities.

Dis-proportionally, the leading consumer of the abortionists’ services is the African-American female. According to the 2011 Abortion Surveillance Report issued by the Center for Disease Control, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population, yet obtained 36.2 percent of reported abortions.

Just a fact.

The abortion industry has ALWAYS had the goal of eradicating the black population, since Sanger founded PP on that principle. Abortion is fundamentally racist, and always has been.

Blacks are simply less responsible. Racism has nothing to do with it. They will jump on dicks willy nilly and then abort the kid because they don't want to deal with it.

It's no different than saying cops are racist for arresting tons of blacks. If the blacks decided not to comitt crimes they wouldn't get arrested.
I wish more Conservatives will campaign on this.......

I mean, it is something they have been saying about black people for hundreds of years...how they are just sex crazed animals...

preview_00099425_001.jpg

i mean there really was no way to rape them -- they all were asking for it anyway, you know...

i think Republicans can really get more support among the black community if they start telling them how animal like they are....and teach them how to be civilized

Just a fact.
1. Your OP is flat wrong. There are more whites aborted than blacks, 39% to 34%, per the CDC, not bullshit links.
Scroll way down to Table-5 for the numbers

2. Race has NOTHING to do with abortions, the abortion is terminated or it is not terminated, race has zero to do with it.

3. Being Pro-Choice or Pro-Life is NOT racist. I'm Pro-Choice because I prefer fewer democrats...

How funny! PinktheFloyd88 disagrees with the facts.
If you are pro-abortion then you believe that one "racist" way to reduce black population is to encourage abortion.
Remember Planned Parenthood was FOUNDED on that premise!
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
So PinktheFloyd88 is also a racist!
So force them into impoverished baby makers.

I wish more Conservatives will campaign on this.......

I mean, it is something they have been saying about black people for hundreds of years...how they are just sex crazed animals...

View attachment 640403
i mean there really was no way to rape them -- they all were asking for it anyway, you know...

i think Republicans can really get more support among the black community if they start telling them how animal like they are....and teach them how to be civilized
Well you are right about one thing. The black community is abandoning the Democrats because frankly the Dems have taken
Blacks for granted.
More important you didn't spout ONE fact.
Now here are the FACTS along with the support.
According to AP VoteCast, Trump won 8 percent of the Black vote, about a 2 percentage-point gain on his 2016 numbers (using the 2016 Cooperative Congressional Election Study, or CCES, a national survey of more than 50,000 confirmed voters, as a point of comparison).
And he may have done even better than 2 percentage points. If you compare the CCES numbers to the results of 2020 exit polls by Edison Research, Trump actually improved by 4 percentage points.
  • Both found Black men were more likely than Black women to support Trump. In the AP’s case, 12 percent of Black men voters backed Trump, compared to 6 percent of Black women; in Edison’s case, 18 percent of Black men voters cast ballots for Trump, while 8 percent of Black women did the same.

FACTS where are yours?

1. Your OP is flat wrong. There are more whites aborted than blacks, 39% to 34%, per the CDC, not bullshit links.

2. Race has NOTHING to do with abortions, the abortion is terminated or it is not terminated, race has zero to do with it.

3. Being Pro-Choice or Pro-Life is NOT racist. I'm Pro-Choice because I prefer fewer democrats...
No, YOU are flat wrong. The very first sentence states " the abortion RATE for black women is almost five times that for white women." : as in RATE, not total number. As in 'per capita'. Please Google that term if necessary.

How many black women in the USA?
21.72 million (2019)
How many white women
120.2 million (2019) or nearly
FACTS: White abortions: 113,982 in 2019 Blacks 130.221...
FACTS: White women: 120,200,000 Black women 21,720,000
FACTS: abortions as % of population: Whites: 0.09% of population had abortions... Blacks: 0.59% of population abortions/
or nearly 8 times the number of abortions for blacks vs white women.
AGAIN where are YOUR facts?
With nearly 5 times the number of white women vs black women, BLACK women have 6 times as many abortions as whites.

How many black women in the USA?
21.72 million (2019)
How many white women
120.2 million (2019) or nearly
FACTS: White abortions: 113,982 in 2019 Blacks 130.221...
FACTS: White women: 120,200,000 Black women 21,720,000
FACTS: abortions as % of population: Whites: 0.09% of population had abortions... Blacks: 0.59% of population abortions/
or nearly 8 times the number of abortions for blacks vs white women.
AGAIN where are YOUR facts?
With nearly 5 times the number of white women vs black women, BLACK women have 6 times as many abortions as whites.
OK, but no one is forcing anyone to abort, like China's 1-child policy for example. If more black women freely choose to abort, possibly because black men don't want to take the responsibility for a family? That is NOT racism. That is a free choice, not a forced choice.

I'm not seeing your point proving "racism". I'm seeing more blacks freely choosing abortion.

So force them into impoverished baby makers.
In Miss that's really the issue. People cannot find enough white babies to adopt. Sadly that is not true of black babies. I knew a couple who were at law school in Ole Miss (I was already a lawyer and just working there) but they were Catholics and eventually ended up adopting like 5 black babies. I admired their willingness to walk the walk. Nice people too.

OK, but no one is forcing anyone to abort, like China's 1-child policy for example. If more black women freely choose to abort, possibly because black men don't want to take the responsibility for a family? That is NOT racism. That is a free choice, not a forced choice.

I'm not seeing your point proving "racism". I'm seeing more blacks freely choosing abortion.
Again... the founder of Planned Parenthood created it for and I quote...“the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

That is a total racist statement. From the founder of Planned Parenthood.
By encouraging abortions, making it easier, less demanding of being responsible PP is responsible for more black women having abortions than white women. That seems racist to me!

Well you are right about one thing. The black community is abandoning the Democrats because frankly the Dems have taken
Blacks for granted.
More important you didn't spout ONE fact.
Now here are the FACTS along with the support.
According to AP VoteCast, Trump won 8 percent of the Black vote, about a 2 percentage-point gain on his 2016 numbers (using the 2016 Cooperative Congressional Election Study, or CCES, a national survey of more than 50,000 confirmed voters, as a point of comparison).
And he may have done even better than 2 percentage points. If you compare the CCES numbers to the results of 2020 exit polls by Edison Research, Trump actually improved by 4 percentage points.
  • Both found Black men were more likely than Black women to support Trump. In the AP’s case, 12 percent of Black men voters backed Trump, compared to 6 percent of Black women; in Edison’s case, 18 percent of Black men voters cast ballots for Trump, while 8 percent of Black women did the same.

FACTS where are yours?
"Trump made small gains in the black community" is supposed to mean what to me??

Trump did about as well as Bob Dole, big whoop.......

dac44ed.jpg

Now back to Republicans campaigning on telling blacks how they are just sexualized animals who need to be civilized....why don't you dick suckers come out and say it -- you can't get the message out if you are too afraid to stand on it....only posting anonymous posts on message boards like a coward won't change much...

Again... the founder of Planned Parenthood created it for and I quote...“the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

That is a total racist statement. From the founder of Planned Parenthood.
By encouraging abortions, making it easier, less demanding of being responsible PP is responsible for more black women having abortions than white women. That seems racist to me!
Let's really talk about the racist history of the whole anti-abortion fight, shall we...but you won't

Oh, by the way....why pretend to care about black fetuses when you reactionary right-wing morons ABSOLUTELY DON'T GIVE A FUCK about black babies when they are born.....which is why you cut any and everything that a black baby could benefit from -- even if it means hurting white babies too....but as Lee Atwater said...as long as you morons think blacks get hurt more, you are all for it...

z_gop.0066 (18).jpg

Just a fact.
The thread premise is a lie.

No one is 'pro abortion.'

An the racism is on the right, as women of color will be mostly harmed by anti-privacy rights legislation.

Forum List

Back