Why blacks will be voting for Trump... because they are tired of being treated as slaves by the Democrats!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In a new poll conducted by John Zogby Strategies and EMI Research Solutions, Joe Biden has the support of 77 percent of black voters while 14 percent back President Trump. Versus 2016 was no exception: Hillary Clinton reportedly took 92 percent of the black vote over Donald Trump.

WHY? I thought Trump and the rest of us Trump supporters were "racists"?
One factor is the Democrats consider Blacks as people that need assistance. Blacks need welfare. Blacks need help.
How insulting to the majority of self-sustaining, independent blacks! And it is getting worse what with BLM and sports taking sides.
Just a note: what will these "sport BLM supporters" do next year to earn their NBA Ave. salary...$8.3 million..MLB...$4.03M, NFL..$3.26M?
Do these people that support BLM and boycotting sports comprehend what this does to the self-worth of the black community?
Another factor that will bring higher % of black voters to Trump are the facts.
FACT 1... The MSM has blown way out of proportion black deaths by cops.
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 3.52.24 PM.png

Fact 2...63.4% of 331 million are white or 209,220,000 of which 4% were arrested while of the 44,220,000 blacks 12% were arrested.

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 3.56.28 PM.png

FACT 3...“How many unarmed blacks were killed by cops last year? 9. How many unarmed whites were killed by cops last year? 19,”
FACT 4... How many black households in 2019 have single parent?
Answer: While 74.3 percent of all White children below the age of 18 live with both parents,
only 38.7 percent of African-American minors can say the same.
That is one of the MAJOR reasons more blacks are arrested.

So as a consequence black single families require more aid from the government hence the Democrats are more than willing to keep the black community as SLAVES to the government in exchange for their vote!
When we hear this about the Speaker of the HOUSE.
The top Democrat in the House of Representatives steered more than a billion dollars in subsidies to a light rail project that benefitted a company run by a high-dollar Democratic donor and in which her husband is a major investor.
.https://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-subsidies-benefit-husbands-investment-in-dem-mega-donors-company/

Having the government fund single parent black mothers is certainly a lucrative investment!

There is to my mind, absolutely no doubt whatsoever that black Americans must free themselves from the yolk of their democratic party masters, and masters they have been. If it galls blacks to hear that truth, then look no further than image reflected in mirror, historically we killed between 300 - 400 thousand democrats in effort to free blacks from their tyranny, we failed in that endeavor. Trust, I am in no way selling the virtues of the filth that are the "rino's" in republican party, those creatures are democrats, the Paul Ryan's, John Boehner's, Mike Lee's, ect ect ect, are no friend to any working Americans regardless of skin tone, they are the democratic party's political sappers within the republican party, and as such they will need to be removed from it altogether. That said, Trump is indisputably the best chance black Americans have had since Lincoln went to war against the rebel south!

The Left will be shocked ...... again .... come November.

Trump is poised to take more of the black vote than any other Republican in modern history.
Nothing would surprise the rest of the world in what you yanks do!

Other countries have had to suffer similar fruitcakes in history - Stalin, Pol Pot, Nero.
None of them actually voted them into power though.

I'm sure you will exercise your right to refuse a covid vaccine, having taken Dr Trumps advice and stuck an ultra violet light up your arse and injected disinfectant!

Tell me how long have you and your president suffered mental health issues?

Other countries have had to suffer similar fruitcakes in history - Stalin, Pol Pot, Nero.

I'm sure you will exercise your right to refuse a covid vaccine, having taken Dr Trumps advice and stuck an ultra violet light up your arse and injected disinfectant!

Folks you cannot make this level of insanity up.

Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

No.

Anyone?

Anyone?

That one is a liar and blithering idiot.

Racism is a serious problem. The problem with combatting racism is the fact that it is not a "What". It is a "Why". I'm sure that if some people found out that I did not vote for Barack Obama, they would assume that I was a racist. Obama's politics is what I opposed, not his race. When many people hear a white person speak out against any black person (including but not exclusive to politicians) they assume racism. There is no easy answer to the problem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back