She's back, Hillary making a prediction that women are going to die(does this include women with penis') because of Roe being overturned.

By your own admission, "trans" women are fake women, i.e. not real.

View attachment 664334
I knew what you were referring to when you said “real women” I wanted to give a direct answer without going down a terminology worm hole so I let it go. I guess that attempt flopped on its face. I explained my position about “real”

No, I don’t need to be a biologist to observe simple truths. Are you contending that trans women do not have penis’?
Women do not have penises. "Trans women" are not women, they are men with psychological issues.

I knew what you were referring to when you said “real women” I wanted to give a direct answer without going down a terminology worm hole so I let it go. I guess that attempt flopped on its face. I explained my position about “real”
:itsok:
Do you actually think "trans women" are real women?

Do you actually think "trans women" are real women?
I think trans women are real people. I think naturally born women are real people. I do not think trans women and naturally born women are the same thing. I wouldn’t use the term “real women” as it is subjective

Are you trying to be annoying and agitating or are you really confused by this?

I think trans women are real people. I think naturally born women are real people.
Of course both are real people. Only one is a real woman, though.
I do not think trans women and naturally born women are the same thing.
That's because "trans women" are not women.
I wouldn’t use the term “real women” as it is subjective
Incorrect, it's objective scientific fact.
You can have your science-denier opinions all you'd like, but they are not facts, kid.

Of course both are real people. Only one is a real woman, though.

That's because "trans women" are not women.

Incorrect, it's objective scientific fact.
How about the term “real American” is that scientific fact as well?

No. “American” is a political and/or geographical designation, not a scientific one. Come on, dude, you’re embarrassing yourself here.
Sorry kitty, you are the one confused here. We are now talking about terminology... Subjective vs Objective. You are using the term "Real Woman" which you claim is a scientific fact. While woman is a scientific term, what you regard as real or fake is open to interpretation. Just as people use Real American. One can be technical and say that a Real American means a legal citizen with paperwork. Others would say you need to be Naturally Born. Others would say you aren't a Real American if you don't believe in our values and the constitution etc etc. See it's subjective. In the past I'd assume that you undestood the point as you've been mildly intelligent but after this conversation I'm unsure so I must ask.... Do you understand what I'm talking about?

Last edited:
Sorry kitty, you are the one confused here. We are now talking about terminology... Subjective vs Objective. You are using the term "Real Woman" which you claim is a scientific fact. While woman is a scientific term, what you regard as real or fake is open to interpretation. Just as people use Real American. One can be technical and said that a Real American means a legal citizen with paperwork. Others would say you need to be Naturally Born. Others would say you aren't a Real American if you don't believe in our values and the constitution etc etc. See it's subjective. In the past I'd assume that you undestood the point as you've been mildly intelligent but after this conversation I'm unsure so I must ask.... Do you understand what I'm talking about?
Wall of text = admission of defeat.
Chicks don’t have dicks.

"Women are going to die": Hillary Clinton on Roe being overturned Just a little history about abortion on demand and the lack of outrage when women were dying on the abortion doctors table.

Poor Excuses for a Butcher: Gosnell is the Typical Abortionist - LifeNews.com

View attachment 663300
The number of women who are going to die getting back room abortions pales in comparison to the number of murdered fetuses there would have been. The score is about 10,000 to 10.

If you weren't just puking up science-denier virtue-signaling nonsense, I'd be inspired to do so.
I made several on topic valid logical articulate arguments and you dismissed them all as a wall of words. That’s you just giving up.

Forum List

Back