Priceless: Fox News Calls Trump A Dictator

Brian Krassenstein on Twitter

While gushing over Trump's arrival in Singapore, a Fox News host says, "This is history we are living. Regardless of what happens in that meeting between two dictators, what we are seeing right now, this is history."

I blame Obama.

LOL, A Freudian Slip by Abbey Huntsman turns into a shiny bauble for the partisan pinheads to drool over.

Now that's what I call a TWOFER

Keep living in your own little media spoon-fed world.

The more stupid you go with TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP GNRARRRRGGLGLGLGL the more he gets done.
Can you explain how this happens? I mean...it's a process right? So, explain how it works.

Please and thanks.

Fake news.” Lol
Basic Human Vomit still is sucking IQ’s tiny testicles.

And you are an exemplary representative of your side.
Your anger is misplaced and maligned.
Take some time to educate yourself and see beyond your hatred.

Just be aware that the truth might shock you.

Or....you can remain a small and insignificant person the rest of your miserable life if you choose.

Last edited:

The more stupid you go with TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP GNRARRRRGGLGLGLGL the more he gets done.
Can you explain how this happens? I mean...it's a process right? So, explain how it works.

Please and thanks.

It's just an opinion. The Media focuses on fluff attacks on Trump, the lemmings froth at the mouth in response, and Trump rolls on, getting more of his appointments picked, more of his foreign policy implemented, more of his fed cleanout done, and the chance for even a few legislative wins like Pot legalization.

While gushing over Trump's arrival in Singapore, a Fox News host says, "This is history we are living. Regardless of what happens in that meeting between two dictators, what we are seeing right now, this is history."

I blame Obama.

I blame Obama.
So you admit fox is fair and balanced

I blame Obama.

Yawn.

Now they are going to make the term dictator meaningless.
Well Trump is ALL about that now, isn't he Laddie?

He's shown no inclination towards dictatorship that anyone with half a remaining brain would see.

It's all in your minds. nothing more or less.

I blame Obama.

Yawn.

He's shown no inclination towards dictatorship that anyone with half a remaining brain would see.

I never called Trump a dictator, Marty. Fox did. I said Trump is more at home with Putin than elected leaders of Western democracies.

Fox's hiccup was more or less a Freudian slip. Trump wants to blow up trade with democracies and increase it with Russia. And we have no trade imbalance with the EU, to speak of.

FACTBOX-Import tariffs: EU versus United States

I blame Obama.

Yawn.

I never called Trump a dictator, Marty. Fox did. I said Trump is more at home with Putin than elected leaders of Western democracies.

I doubt that.

Please and thanks.
It's part of a condition called "Trump Derangement Syndrome". See a doctor soon.

Please and thanks.

It's just an opinion. The Media focuses on fluff attacks on Trump, the lemmings froth at the mouth in response, and Trump rolls on, getting more of his appointments picked, more of his foreign policy implemented, more of his fed cleanout done, and the chance for even a few legislative wins like Pot legalization.

What 'more of his Fed cleanout done' is that?

Replacing Yellen was nothing...her term was up. And he hardly replaced her with a hawk...more of a semi-dove.

So unless Trump replaced someone else at the Fed (which I had not heard about)...he has done squat so far in that regard.

Please and thanks.
It's part of a condition called "Trump Derangement Syndrome". See a doctor soon.

Trump Derangement Syndrome
The latest attempt by the alt-right to demonise anybody who thinks that maybe putting a reality TV star who's (businesses) declared bankruptcy six times in charge of the country might not have been the best idea.
"So what if Trump only told the complete truth throughout 4% of his campaign, and had to settle out of court for that fraud trial, and that he reacts like a spoilt brat on Twitter to any kind of criticism? Geez, you libtard SJW snowflakes just have accept democracy won and stop exercising your right to free speech! You're so negative with your Trump Derangement Syndrome!"

Urban Dictionary: Trump Derangement Syndrome

Please and thanks.

Replacing Yellen was nothing...her term was up. And he hardly replaced her with a hawk...more of a semi-dove.

So unless Trump replaced someone else at the Fed (which I had not heard about)...he has done squat so far in that regard.

Not just people, regulations, and I mean Federal government, not "the Fed"

Obama wasn’t a dictator and neither is Trump and there’s a simple reason for this: the US governmental system was specifically designed to prevent dictatorships from happening. Unless the system gets re-written, it’s impossible for a US president to actually be a dictator.

The very thing FOX tried to imply about Obama’s dictatorship

Prove he wasnt.. remind us how many times he tried to go around congress.

Please and thanks.

The latest attempt by the alt-right to demonise anybody who thinks that maybe putting a reality TV star who's (businesses) declared bankruptcy six times in charge of the country might not have been the best idea.
"So what if Trump only told the complete truth throughout 4% of his campaign, and had to settle out of court for that fraud trial, and that he reacts like a spoilt brat on Twitter to any kind of criticism? Geez, you libtard SJW snowflakes just have accept democracy won and stop exercising your right to free speech! You're so negative with your Trump Derangement Syndrome!"

Alt-right: A term used by progressive morons to link anyone to the right of Mitt-Romney with Neo-nazis and white nationalists.

And yes, urban dictionary, a site using upvotes as Quality Control is a FINE source.

LOL

Please and thanks.

Looks like you got it bad.

Please and thanks.

Not just people, regulations, and I mean Federal government, not "the Fed"
Fair enough.

Forum List

Back