Priceless: Fox News Calls Trump A Dictator

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Brian Krassenstein on Twitter

While gushing over Trump's arrival in Singapore, a Fox News host says, "This is history we are living. Regardless of what happens in that meeting between two dictators, what we are seeing right now, this is history."

I blame Obama.

Figures the OP would hold up people who recently had their homes searched and assets seized by Homeland Security

Blame yourself. If anything, this just shows that unlike the Leftist fake news sites, Fox News allows ALL sides a voice.
Even stupid ones sometimes. You could even be a Fox News contributor. Imagine that.

D660B491-129D-4C2C-93E7-65C4253F613C.jpeg

While gushing over Trump's arrival in Singapore, a Fox News host says, "This is history we are living. Regardless of what happens in that meeting between two dictators, what we are seeing right now, this is history."

I blame Obama.

Yawn.

Now they are going to make the term dictator meaningless.
A dictator is a despot is a king is a dictator.
Countless examples we have of IQ 45 stomping all over the rule of law in this country.
If you don’t see it, you’re not looking.
If you don’t see it, you just might be a deplorable.

Figures the OP would hold up people who recently had their homes searched and assets seized by Homeland Security

Blame yourself. If anything, this just shows that unlike the Leftist fake news sites, Fox News allows ALL sides a voice.
Even stupid ones sometimes. You could even be a Fox News contributor. Imagine that.

Fake news.” Lol
Basic Human Vomit still is sucking IQ’s tiny testicles.

View attachment 197831

I blame Obama.

Yawn.

Countless examples we have of IQ 45 stomping all over the rule of law in this country.

All i saw when you responded was

"Fuh fuh fuh, some media idiot told me trump is a meanie, fuh fuh fuh"

View attachment 197831

I blame Obama.

Yawn.

Still playing ostrich eh asshole?
The whole world is appalled of what the pussygrabber did this weekend and you still support the slimeball.

View attachment 197831

I blame Obama.

Yawn.

The whole world is appalled of what the pussygrabber did this weekend and you still support the slimeball.

Keep living in your own little media spoon-fed world.

The more stupid you go with TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP GNRARRRRGGLGLGLGL the more he gets done.

View attachment 197831

I blame Obama.

Yawn.

But when the dickgrabber released terrorists from gitmo and shipped pallets of cash to Iran, everything cool, right?

Forum List

Back