Priceless: Fox News Calls Trump A Dictator

Obama wasn’t a dictator and neither is Trump and there’s a simple reason for this: the US governmental system was specifically designed to prevent dictatorships from happening. Unless the system gets re-written, it’s impossible for a US president to actually be a dictator.

Bullshit , Obama was a dictator with a capital D

The guy got us in the parris accord with out congress

Obama killed us citizens with out due process like Bush jr. Did..

That's a dictator my friend. .

LOL...your lack of IQ/education is showing.

It's not 'parris'.

It's 'Paris' and the 'P' is capitalized.

You're welcome.

Once again I could give a fuck about spelling as long as I get my point across..

Those that do, well we do..

Those that cant, well they worry about spelling and if their tampon is leaking..

So who are you?
And men who know how to argue leave tampons out of it.
I’ve always been fond of pads, for people with poor writing skills.
Shaddup, Moon.

Brian Krassenstein on Twitter

While gushing over Trump's arrival in Singapore, a Fox News host says, "This is history we are living. Regardless of what happens in that meeting between two dictators, what we are seeing right now, this is history."

I blame Obama.

Fox News forecasting their hopes for the future.

Fox has diversity unlike fake news

Fox is Fake News. They are the granddaddy and undisputed champion of lying fake news. That's why orange turd is drawn to them. Soulless people flock together.
You're all hate and no content

:itsok: Fox News when it started in 1996 went to court and argued that a news organization doesn't have to tell the truth. And they won.

That is what that fake network was founded on and they've taken that thought to it's most bastardized conclusion. They lie more easily than tell the truth. It isn't a news network, it is a propaganda outlet for the Republican party. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Obama wasn’t a dictator and neither is Trump and there’s a simple reason for this: the US governmental system was specifically designed to prevent dictatorships from happening. Unless the system gets re-written, it’s impossible for a US president to actually be a dictator.

It's not 'parris'.

You're welcome.

Once again I could give a fuck about spelling as long as I get my point across..

Those that cant, well they worry about spelling and if their tampon is leaking..

So who are you?
Lol, you're talking about poor writing skills. Classic

While gushing over Trump's arrival in Singapore, a Fox News host says, "This is history we are living. Regardless of what happens in that meeting between two dictators, what we are seeing right now, this is history."

I blame Obama.

Fox is Fake News. They are the granddaddy and undisputed champion of lying fake news. That's why orange turd is drawn to them. Soulless people flock together.

:itsok: Fox News when it started in 1996 went to court and argued that a news organization doesn't have to tell the truth. And they won.

That is what that fake network was founded on and they've taken that thought to it's most bastardized conclusion. They lie more easily than tell the truth. It isn't a news network, it is a propaganda outlet for the Republican party. Sorry to burst your bubble.
No, they didnt. That case wasn't even fox news, liar. You proved my point. You're all hate and no content

I blame Obama.

If the Mussolini chin jut fits...

Trump-Mussolini.jpg
Obama%20contempt.jpg
That looks less like a chin jut and more like an appreciation of something. This is chin jutty.

Oh. Probably a giant penis then.

It's not 'parris'.

You're welcome.

So who are you?
Shaddup, Moon.
What's wrong with legal pads?

It's not 'parris'.

You're welcome.

So who are you?
Lol, you're talking about poor writing skills. Classic
You seem to catch on fairly quick, don't worry, we won't leave you behind.

I blame Obama.

At least they used to try and get you busy looking at female crotch shots to let the subliminal messages slip more easily into the subconscious..

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

At least they used to try and get you busy looking at female crotch shots to let the subliminal messages slip more easily into the subconscious..
Still a lie. Foxnews still want even involved in the case

Nice demonstration of the point, broken English boy

Que hombre?

Dude, if you need more elaboration then you need to get out in the real world a little more.

The very thing FOX tried to imply about Obama’s dictatorship

Prove he wasnt.. remind us how many times he tried to go around congress.
Correct, its not possible if the 3 branches are doing their jobs according to constitution.
But today we have lack of leadership in congress, which inches ourselves away from democracy. The senate majority leader's wife is in Trump cabinet; secretary of transportation.

Que hombre?

You write continual nonsense posts. If finding a typo makes you feel better, enjoy ...

Dude, if you need more elaboration then you need to get out in the real world a little more.
Still makes no sense

Still makes no sense
Try glasses.

Forum List

Back