President Trump tweets video of him bodyslamming CNN

I visited my folks earlier today. They had CNN blasting on the telly. It's unbelievable - without TRUMP they would have absolutely No Content.
I don't know anyone who watches CNN. I have it blocked on my tv's and my parents don't watch news unless I am at their house and get the remote lol...

My Dad is very ill. I think he just likes the white noise of having the TV on...and CNN is the easiest thing in the world to ignore.

I visited my folks earlier today. They had CNN blasting on the telly. It's unbelievable - without TRUMP they would have absolutely No Content.
I don't know anyone who watches CNN. I have it blocked on my tv's and my parents don't watch news unless I am at their house and get the remote lol...

My Dad is very ill. I think he just likes the white noise of having the TV on...and CNN is the easiest thing in the world to ignore.
I hope he gets better. If I remember right my grandfather listened to news a lot when he was ill as well.

I hope he gets better. If I remember right my grandfather listened to news a lot when he was ill as well.

Thank you. Sadly, he is not going to get better; we're coming to grips with that. So, all my family and I can do is make him comfortable and spend time with him now.

Thank you. Sadly, he is not going to get better; we're coming to grips with that. So, all my family and I can do is make him comfortable and spend time with him now.
Sorry to hear that. My grandfather was like that. He went from a spry older man to all of a sudden in a wheel chair and couldn't do anything...Same thing with wife's grandfather. I am convinced the sudden being restrained to a wheel chair killed them faster. 10 years ago my dad was a working man,he JUST had back surgery for the 3rd time to try and get up and walk again but being overweight and having diabetes and IMO him not caring its like watching someone die in slow motion and he is only 60.

Oooh that's scary...in Libtardville

So you condone this behavior ? Haven't we spent hours teaching our children to be respectful and not to be involved with Bullying Sassy?

Tell, why is this ok showing our young people a president who bullies?

Oh give me a break, you loons are over the top on trying to bully anyone that dares to disagree with you, you're a bunch of violent assholes and then whine when it's thrown back at you. Grow a set or stop your BS

I can see by your reply why you like Trump...Right in your face hypocrites..

So you condone this behavior ? Haven't we spent hours teaching our children to be respectful and not to be involved with Bullying Sassy?

Oh give me a break, you loons are over the top on trying to bully anyone that dares to disagree with you, you're a bunch of violent assholes and then whine when it's thrown back at you. Grow a set or stop your BS

I like him for a multitude of reasons, giving you gas ranks right at the top of the list

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

ROFLMAO! That was classic!

He is the Fu+king president of the United States, not the mean bully young girl at school who just started her period so she is bitchy .

He is actually making a huge fool out of himself..

Why do you think that this is ok for a president to do?

I don't think it's appropriate, but at the same time I'm hardly going to shed any tears for CNN or the rest of the media. They've brought this on themselves

Fox was on Trumps bad list this time last year... Anyone who disagree's with him gets onto that list..

maybe , and then they change can their ways as they learn more EWings .

He is the Fu+king president of the United States, not the mean bully young girl at school who just started her period so she is bitchy .

I don't think it's appropriate, but at the same time I'm hardly going to shed any tears for CNN or the rest of the media. They've brought this on themselves

Fox was on Trumps bad list this time last year... Anyone who disagree's with him gets onto that list..
------------------------------------------------------------- and isn't that the way life works . As far as news media goes , they can report but the President goes after media liars , whats wrong with that EWings .

I like him for a multitude of reasons, giving you gas ranks right at the top of the list

Trump will continue on as long as his supporters enable him..The dysfunctional party love chaos..

The Role of the Enablers
There'd be no such thing as narcissistic abuse if it weren't for the enablers. These are the folks who sit on the sidelines and watch someone else being a bully.. They could step in and demand that it stop. They have the power to do so. All it takes is one or two courageous souls to say, "No, this is not okay."

For various reasons, however, enablers elect to remain "neutral."

The narcissist depends upon these weak-willed comrades. Abusing someone isn't any fun if it's only a party of two. With a crowd, there's unlimited potential for drama. The narcissist can pull a lot more strings that way.

If it were just the abuser and his target, it wouldn't be worth it to carry out a full-fledged hate campaign. So, the narcissist works to get others to turn on the target. The collective betrayal, which comes from the camp of these enablers, is even more devastating than the primary source of abuse

------------------------------------------------------------- and isn't that the way life works . As far as news media goes , they can report but the President goes after media liars , whats wrong with that EWings .

Show me exactly where they lied Pismoe?

not going to get in a endless comparison of lies with you [he said , she said] . Trump says that the media lies and spins about HIM so Trumps acting on that belief as he kicks the sh1t out of 'cnn' as i smile EWings .

TRUMP is a hundred times better than mrobama the choom gang doper and far better than old decrepit 'hilary' ever woulda been . Both that i just mention are unamerican people , Trump is the only American person mentioned in this particular post . Just a general comment .

Trump will continue on as long as his supporters enable him..The dysfunctional party love chaos..

The Role of the Enablers
There'd be no such thing as narcissistic abuse if it weren't for the enablers. These are the folks who sit on the sidelines and watch someone else being a bully.. They could step in and demand that it stop. They have the power to do so. All it takes is one or two courageous souls to say, "No, this is not okay."

The narcissist depends upon these weak-willed comrades. Abusing someone isn't any fun if it's only a party of two. With a crowd, there's unlimited potential for drama. The narcissist can pull a lot more strings that way.

If it were just the abuser and his target, it wouldn't be worth it to carry out a full-fledged hate campaign. So, the narcissist works to get others to turn on the target. The collective betrayal, which comes from the camp of these enablers, is even more devastating than the primary source of abuse

I think he should lay off Twitter...then I get amused thinking how much it infuriates the loons and smile

not going to get in a endless comparison of lies with you [he said , she said] . Trump says that the media lies and spins about HIM so Trumps acting on that belief as he kicks the sh1t out of 'cnn' as i smile EWings .

Trump is mean self centered man ..take a look at hundreds of his tweets, everyone a insult negative comment..You all are enabling him to continue on..Not ok when you are a president Pismoe.

1. Fox News "not fair!" (12/15/2015)
  2. Fox News "pathetic attempt by @foxnews to try and build up ratings...without me they'd have no ratings"(01/26/2016)
  3. Fox News "statement put out yesterday by @FoxNews was a disgrace to good broadcasting and journalism...nasty & dumb " (01/27/2016)
  4. Fox News "only puts negative people on...biased - a total joke" (02/14/2016)
  5. Fox News "so biased it is disgusting...they do not want Trump to win...all negative" (02/17/2016)
  6. Fox News "totally biased and disgusting reporting" (03/10/2016)
  7. Fox News' Chris Stirewalt "one of the dumbest political pundits on television...dope" (11/06/2015)
  1. Glenn Beck "wacky...always seems to be crying...a real nut job" (10/08/2015)
  2. Glenn Beck "viewers & ratings are way down & he has become irrelevant" (10/08/2015)
  3. Glenn Beck "failing host...mental basketcase" (10/29/2015)
  4. Glenn Beck "got fired like a dog by #Fox...he is irrelevant" (12/16/2015)
  5. Glenn Beck "wacko...a failing, crying, lost soul" (01/21/2016)
  6. Glenn Beck "irrelevant...refused to do his failing show...very few listeners" (01/23/2016)
  7. Glenn Beck "crying @GlennBeck...dumb as a rock" (01/24/2016)
  1. O'Reilly Factor "bad and very deceptive journalism...show must be heading in wrong direction" (01/28/2015)
  2. O'Reilly Factor "very negative to me in refusing to to post the great polls" (09/21/2015)
  3. O'Reilly Factor "big fat hit job on @oreillyfactor tonight...total waste of time to watch, boring and biased"(02/23/2016)

Trump Twitter Archive

The Role of the Enablers

I think he should lay off Twitter...then I get amused thinking how much it infuriates the loons and smile

Perhaps he is distracting something, he usually is. Anyway, with every nasty tweet his is losing respect.

The Role of the Enablers

Perhaps he is distracting something, he usually is. Anyway, with every nasty tweet his is losing respect.

He loses some he gains some, such is life. But it is funny watching you lose your minds over it....and I suspect thats his intent.

Trump is mean self centered man ..take a look at hundreds of his tweets, everyone a insult negative comment..You all are enabling him to continue on..Not ok when you are a president Pismoe.

1. Fox News "not fair!" (12/15/2015)
  2. Fox News "pathetic attempt by @foxnews to try and build up ratings...without me they'd have no ratings"(01/26/2016)
  3. Fox News "statement put out yesterday by @FoxNews was a disgrace to good broadcasting and journalism...nasty & dumb " (01/27/2016)
  4. Fox News "only puts negative people on...biased - a total joke" (02/14/2016)
  5. Fox News "so biased it is disgusting...they do not want Trump to win...all negative" (02/17/2016)
  6. Fox News "totally biased and disgusting reporting" (03/10/2016)
  7. Fox News' Chris Stirewalt "one of the dumbest political pundits on television...dope" (11/06/2015)
  1. Glenn Beck "wacky...always seems to be crying...a real nut job" (10/08/2015)
  2. Glenn Beck "viewers & ratings are way down & he has become irrelevant" (10/08/2015)
  3. Glenn Beck "failing host...mental basketcase" (10/29/2015)
  4. Glenn Beck "got fired like a dog by #Fox...he is irrelevant" (12/16/2015)
  5. Glenn Beck "wacko...a failing, crying, lost soul" (01/21/2016)
  6. Glenn Beck "irrelevant...refused to do his failing show...very few listeners" (01/23/2016)
  7. Glenn Beck "crying @GlennBeck...dumb as a rock" (01/24/2016)
  1. O'Reilly Factor "bad and very deceptive journalism...show must be heading in wrong direction" (01/28/2015)
  2. O'Reilly Factor "very negative to me in refusing to to post the great polls" (09/21/2015)
  3. O'Reilly Factor "big fat hit job on @oreillyfactor tonight...total waste of time to watch, boring and biased"(02/23/2016)
Trump Twitter Archive

To the Prog-Loons, Trump tweeting about journalists is far worse than Putin poisoning and Erdogan imprisoning them.

Go figure.

If Trump were winning that battle, his approval rating would be rising, not falling.

You are sorely mistaken if you think the majority of American trust polls from the Lame Stream Media and their hench thugs.

I know the polls are accurate.

btw, a good way to identify yourself as full of shit is to use catchphrases like Lame Stream Media.

He won the election despite those same polling organizations predicting hiLIARy would win. So, your claim doesn't really hold water, bub.

The polls said Hillary would win the popular vote by 3 points and she won by 2. The polls didn't say anything else.

That doesn't matter. hiLIARy's "popularity" was highly concentrated in narrow coastal regions and a few moonbat major metros in the Great Lakes area. IOW, she was and remains highly unpopular where normal people live, even after ordering a burrito bowl at Chipotle.

Nice deflection, Gomer.

Forum List

Back