President Trump tweets video of him bodyslamming CNN

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

ROFLMAO! That was classic!

He is the Fu+king president of the United States, not the mean bully young girl at school who just started her period so she is bitchy .

He is actually making a huge fool out of himself..

Why do you think that this is ok for a president to do?

Of course they think it's okay. They finally have a president who is validating their own lives as fools.

He is the Fu+king president of the United States, not the mean bully young girl at school who just started her period so she is bitchy .

They picked a fight with the wrong person.You would think AFTER the entire campaign of them slamming him and him hitting right back they would give up but guess not. I love it. Welcome to the MODERN presidency!

Of course they think it's okay. They finally have a president who is validating their own lives as fools.

Nah, the fools are the ones like you that have been indoctrinated to believe that what our POTUS is doing is not the best for America

-Geaux

Nah, the fools are the ones like you that have been indoctrinated to believe that what our POTUS is doing is not the best for America

-Geaux

What is he doing? He hasn't done anything of any consequence.

They picked a fight with the wrong person.You would think AFTER the entire campaign of them slamming him and him hitting right back they would give up but guess not. I love it. Welcome to the MODERN presidency!

I taught my boys from day one to respect and be honorable to one another, this was my goal while they were young...
And they are now respectful men..but what does this behavior say to our young children today?

If you don't have thick skin, and can not take hard asked questions , you should not be in office.

Trump is a hot head, he is a bully who is used to pushing people around. This tweet is going to get him into trouble , you watch..

I know The Donald appointed Mrs. McMahon to the administration but I hope he let Mr. Mahon know he would use the video clip. Great stuff. The WWE battle of the billionaires era was epic.

Lol, Obama taking a selfie at a memorial service, classy. Lol
MANDELA-SELFIE_2761644e.jpg

Trump is losing support from the people who voted for him. 46% voted for him, 40% approval.

That's not a sign of someone who is kicking ass.

CNN got caught putting up a fake cover of the National Enquirer. Ney York Times and AP have been forced to make corrections over "17 agenciesagreed on Russian hacking"

:lol:

This is getting better by the minute. Go Trump. Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back