My July Bill for T-mobile is lower than June's Bill and I upgraded to a New Phone?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I checked the balance for July this morning after making a upgrade to a new phone on 6/19 and was surprised to see that the July Bill is $4.00 lower than the June Bill when I had the older phone. Of course it would be foolish to call ask T-mobile and ask them why but I was not expecting my July Bill with a new phone to be lower than the June Bill when I had the old phone.

Does that seem odd to anyone else?

gold13_zpsdf3jw6yl.gif

Maybe your plan is now taxes fees included? $4 sounds like the tax and fees amount. Pricing might change competitively, search online for news on new pricing or plans. Also make sure plan expiring date hasn't changed and prorated lower just for that paydate change.

Maybe your plan is now taxes fees included? $4 sounds like the tax and fees amount. Pricing might change competitively, search online for news on new pricing or plans. Also make sure plan expiring date hasn't changed and prorated lower just for that paydate change.

I was told the bill be would $11 more after the upgrade but when I looked this morning it was less than the June Bill. Of course I am not asking T mobile lol

I checked the balance for July this morning after making a upgrade to a new phone on 6/19 and was surprised to see that the July Bill is $4.00 lower than the June Bill when I had the older phone. Of course it would be foolish to call ask T-mobile and ask them why but I was not expecting my July Bill with a new phone to be lower than the June Bill when I had the old phone.

Odd should be your middle name.

Odd should be your middle name.

It actually starts in August

Forum List

Back