President Trump tweets video of him bodyslamming CNN

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

ROFLMAO! That was classic!

He is the Fu+king president of the United States, not the mean bully young girl at school who just started her period so she is bitchy .

He is actually making a huge fool out of himself..

Why do you think that this is ok for a president to do?
They picked a fight with the wrong person.You would think AFTER the entire campaign of them slamming him and him hitting right back they would give up but guess not. I love it. Welcome to the MODERN presidency!

/---- All Dems have is their worn out 1965 playbook.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

we-dont-need-no-stinking-badges-trump-tweets-cnn-sheets.jpg

Trump's job at this point is as a placeholder, waiting for the next Democratic president to show up in 2020.
Aren't you the one members here who predicted that Hillary would win the presidency and Democrats would take the House and Senate in the 2016 election?

Facts for you-

Secty Clinton won by 3 million votes and without gerrymandering, other suppression and vote theft, the Rs would not win anything at all.

The most important fact of all is that you fools are voting yourselves into extinction.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Wrong she lost by a few million votes. SHE DID NOT GET A MAJORITY, she got 48%, it takes 50%+ to have a majority.

Last edited:
Trump's job at this point is as a placeholder, waiting for the next Democratic president to show up in 2020.
Aren't you the one members here who predicted that Hillary would win the presidency and Democrats would take the House and Senate in the 2016 election?

No. I'm the liberal here who said two years ago that it would be a big mistake for the Democrats to nominate Hillary Clinton.

IOW, the smartest guy in the room lol.

Facts for you-

Secty Clinton won by 3 million votes and without gerrymandering, other suppression and vote theft, the Rs would not win anything at all.

The most important fact of all is that you fools are voting yourselves into extinction.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Wrong she lost by a few million votes.

No. The Trump votes from Uranus can't be counted.

That's funny.

How can he be POTUS and take the time to tweet a video?

No one who uses Twitter has he time to do anything else with their lives, right?

Trump found a way to talk directly to the people. Fuck the corrupt media.

Yup. The right doesn't support violence in the least. It is all the left.
:lmao:

All you rightwing hypocrites crying that the left is so violent and are the ONLY ones who support violence,
EAT THIS.

LOLOL, that's it?

No, those are merely examples. One HYUUGE accomplishment is that he has taken on the Dem Schill press. The more you loons promote attacks on him, the more it is going to backfire on you. So, carry on.

If Trump were winning that battle, his approval rating would be rising, not falling.

You still believe the polls?! :lmao:

So what percentage of Americans currently approve of the job Trump is doing?

Hard to say since the polls are fake.
I would say the best indicator would be all the elections you lefties have lost and continue to lose.

The GOP lost seats in the election Trump 'won', which is an extremely rare indication of how weak his 'victory' was.

From the November election through the special elections, the Democrats have GAINED seats, not lost seats.

I find it absolutely hysterical the way he drags media around by the snout. More power to him.

That's funny.

How can he be POTUS and take the time to tweet a video?

No one who uses Twitter has he time to do anything else with their lives, right?

Trump found a way to talk directly to the people. Fuck the corrupt media.
I bet his kids and their friends come up with some of the tweets lol.

Freaking hilarious.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

ROFLMAO! That was classic!

the internet troll as president.

I guess he doesn't know that normal people think he's a major faiL.

schmuck
LMAO you think libtards like you are normal. ROFLMAO!

you certainly AREN'T normal, loon.
Did I say I was? Believe me my traditional values are the majority in the parts of America that count....as you can tell by our YUGE election victory :) I know my racial views are OPENLY in the minority but I also know MILLIONS of people won't admit they want to live near people who look,act,sound,etc like them. They hide it behind "good schools","better property values", "less crime" I know exactly what they mean its just a point of red pilling them.

Forum List

Back