President Trump hits highest approval rating ever in WSJ/NBC poll

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump Hits Highest Approval Rating Ever In WSJ/NBC Poll
President Donald Trump has hit his highest approval rating ever in Wall Street Journal and NBC News’ latest poll, despite unprecedented negative media coverage.
trump-approval-new-high-wjs-nbc.jpg

So you see as the msm rounds up their sheep in a scurry, they begin the push of " Trump fails, Trump fails they must keep that image up for the few idiots left who literally believe MSM information. They've got to make him look like he's failing so that way whatever idiots are left who have brains up and decide to leave the Democrat party will be less likely to do so if they follow the followers.

But, really the truth is TRUMP is doing well only the dumbasses think otherwise.

Oh, the left is gonna hate this lmfao!!

What is the longest time Trump's ratings have remained above 30-35% in one stretch? Can you hold your breath longer than these short blips last?

Hmm. More treasonous cowards in the country than I thought, I guess.
True. You'll find them in the left wing propaganda wing of the US media.
Was that before or after Trump's treasonous week of a four version story he told, by answering questions that were never actually answered about Russian meddling, and the one where he was asked about, "were we still a target"? Lol! We still don't know. But he did say over the weekend it was "all a hoax". So you tell us, because we're all in the dark?

Just to be clear, Trump is insane;Trump’s catastrophic foreign policy weekend, explained

Last edited:
ummm.... his ratings are high among (R)... however only some +/- 30% of voters identify themselves as (R)s.

[...]
Trump’s approval rating in the poll is 45 percent among all registered voters (up 1 point from June), while 52 percent disapprove, including 44 percent who do so strongly.

The bad news for the president is that his standing — plus the GOP’s — is now worse with independents than it was a month ago. Just 36 percent of independents approve of Trump’s job (down 7 points from June). What’s more, independents prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress by more than 20 points, 48 percent to 26 percent. In June, the Dem lead among indies was just 7 points, 39 percent to 32 percent.

Overall, Democrats hold a 6-point lead in congressional preference, 49 percent to 43 percent. That’s down from their 10-point advantage last month, 50 percent to 40 percent, though the movement is well within the poll’s margin of error. Democrats continue to enjoy an enthusiasm advantage heading into the midterms: 65 percent of Democratic voters have a high level of interest in the upcoming elections — registering either a “9” or “10” on a 10-point scale — compared with 49 percent of GOP voters.

So less than four months until the midterm elections, two things are going on, according to this poll: Trump’s hold on the GOP base is getting stronger, while his relationship with independents and the middle of the electorate is getting weaker.
[...]

NBC/WSJ poll: Trump is stronger with the base, weaker with the middle

:itsok:

The butthurt is strong with this one.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you that Russia successfully sabotaged our election?

Russia has not sabotaged our election. I'm pretty happy that you idiots are frothing at the mouth about a fantasy of yours. Red wave coming baby!
So a 10, you’re just too dumb to realize it.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you that Russia successfully sabotaged our election?

Russia has not sabotaged our election. I'm pretty happy that you idiots are frothing at the mouth about a fantasy of yours. Red wave coming baby!

Reading comprehension handicap I see. Sucks to be you.

Reading comprehension handicap I see. Sucks to be you.
It’s not bad. Being a Russian agent isn’t the only way, bud.

The Right does not care about sabotaged elections, if it doesn't affect their side. And there are multiple reasons for that, of which we could probably list them all together, and come up with a substantial list.

Last edited:
ummm.... his ratings are high among (R)... however only some +/- 30% of voters identify themselves as (R)s.

[...]
Trump’s approval rating in the poll is 45 percent among all registered voters (up 1 point from June), while 52 percent disapprove, including 44 percent who do so strongly.

The bad news for the president is that his standing — plus the GOP’s — is now worse with independents than it was a month ago. Just 36 percent of independents approve of Trump’s job (down 7 points from June). What’s more, independents prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress by more than 20 points, 48 percent to 26 percent. In June, the Dem lead among indies was just 7 points, 39 percent to 32 percent.

Overall, Democrats hold a 6-point lead in congressional preference, 49 percent to 43 percent. That’s down from their 10-point advantage last month, 50 percent to 40 percent, though the movement is well within the poll’s margin of error. Democrats continue to enjoy an enthusiasm advantage heading into the midterms: 65 percent of Democratic voters have a high level of interest in the upcoming elections — registering either a “9” or “10” on a 10-point scale — compared with 49 percent of GOP voters.

So less than four months until the midterm elections, two things are going on, according to this poll: Trump’s hold on the GOP base is getting stronger, while his relationship with independents and the middle of the electorate is getting weaker.
[...]

If his base support is getting stronger, it just means they have gotten dumber. Which by the way is Trump's design. He wants his base all going out there and watering their crops with Gatorade. And I'm not kidding.

[...]

[...]

If his base support is getting stronger, it just means they have gotten dumber. Which by the way is Trump's design. He wants his base all going out there and watering their crops with Gatorade. And I'm not kidding.

they revel in being poorly educated. trump knows exactly how to play them....

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.” ~ the art of the deal

The Right does not care about sabotaged elections, if it doesn't affect their side. And there are multiple reasons for that, of which we could probably list them all together, and come up with a substantial list.

We don’t care because sabotaged elections only happen when the DNC does it. The rest is in your imagination.

The MSM still doesn't understand that 100% negative coverage undermines their credibility, not President Trump's. Keep it up!

We don’t care because sabotaged elections only happen when the DNC does it. The rest is in your imagination.
The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

So, explain to us how this isn't sabotage by Republicans?

The MSM still doesn't understand that 100% negative coverage undermines their credibility, not President Trump's. Keep it up!
If "negative coverage" to get to the truth "undermines their coverage" then what would be the point of covering it all, negative or positive?

The Dems sabotaged their own voters, ffs. Cheated Bernie then went to court to win a case saying they can ignore your votes.

Might want to rethink this one.

Forum List

Back