New Poll Revealing Biden's Approval Rating Leaves CNN Host Stunned: 'Lowest for Any American President'

In the 2020 election, the voters said otherwise

Biden 306
Trump 232
"Your team sucks this year"
"We won the Super Bowl last year!!!"
"Yeah, but you suck THIS year"

"Your team sucks this year"
"Yeah, but you suck THIS year"
Until the next Super Bowl
You are the champ till you get beaten

Biden 306
Trump 232

Criminal Charges
Trump 91
Biden 0

Until the next Super Bowl
You are the champ till you get beaten

Biden 306
Trump 232

Criminal Charges
Trump 91
Biden 0
/——/ Stolen votes and fake indictments. Trumps poll numbers soar, rakes in more $$$ and Dementia Joe’s numbers tank. Now you enjoy the rest of your day, loser.

Last edited:
You can't have so-called Bidenomics being touted as a success when a lot of America is still dealing with prices that have not come down from the huge inflation lift they got.

Additionally, they see his continual gaffs and a lot of uncertainly on the part of his major supporters.

Throw Hunter on top of it.......

I agree that Biden's polling sucks. I voted for Biden in 2020 but think he and Harris should step aside and let a younger ticket go for it (Booker-Whitmer works for me, personally).

But guess what? Trump's poll numbers suck worse. If you all make him your nominee, eyes wide open, with all the charges against him, and he ends up not only costing the GOP the White House, but hurting down-ballot races...that's kinda on y'all.

You can't have so-called Bidenomics being touted as a success when a lot of America is still dealing with prices that have not come down from the huge inflation lift they got.

I agree that Biden and his supporters are tone-deaf as fuck, and my fellow libtards don't like it when I point that out to them. Also, not necessarily Biden's fault, but I've felt for some time the usual metrics we us to measure economic health are increasingly disconnected from reality and don't reflect how people truly feel about their economic situation.

But with that being said, there's really not much any president can do about inflation other than throwing the country into a severe 2007-2009 style recession. Maybe that's what will ultimately happen - don't know.

I think Biden, tone-deafness aside, is managing the economy as well as it can be managed. The stimulus he passed in 2021 and his siding with the 'transitory' inflation advocates was his mistake - he should own that. In my mind, he does. But almost everything he's done since, say, late 2021 has been the right move.

I agree that Biden's polling sucks. I voted for Biden in 2020 but think he and Harris should step aside and let a younger ticket go for it (Booker-Whitmer works for me, personally).

But guess what? Trump's poll numbers suck worse. If you all make him your nominee, eyes wide open, with all the charges against him, and he ends up not only costing the GOP the White House, but hurting down-ballot races...that's kinda on y'all.
Who are you trying to convince, you or us. You're an amateur, we've been dealing with the bullshit from the msm for over seven years. Your guesses are based on theirs, so ----- you know, the thing. LMAO

Who are you trying to convince, you or us. You're an amateur, we've been dealing with the bullshit from the msm for over seven years. Your guesses are based on theirs, so ----- you know, the thing. LMAO

Honestly, I don't believe I'm convincing anyone of shit. I'm just providing my own POV. Take it or leave it. You're obviously leaving it, which is fine. I think we're all this close to fucked anyway, no matter who wins in 2024.

Forum List

Back