Biden’s Approval Rating Falls Again

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Biden’s approval rating dropped to 37%, according to an NBC News poll released Sunday, as his favorables continue to fall.

The new NBC poll shows Trump beating Biden by five points, 47% to 42%, among registered voters in a head-to-head 2024 general election race.
Biden’s polling head-to-head against Trump fell about 7% in the past year as the president had 49% of voters’ support in July 2023.

On the question of which candidate would better handle the economy Trump leads Biden 55% to 33%.

So what say you, polls are meaningless? NBC is rightwing? Fake news?

MSN

Biden’s approval rating dropped to 37%, according to an NBC News poll released Sunday, as his favorables continue to fall.

The new NBC poll shows Trump beating Biden by five points, 47% to 42%, among registered voters in a head-to-head 2024 general election race.
Biden’s polling head-to-head against Trump fell about 7% in the past year as the president had 49% of voters’ support in July 2023.

On the question of which candidate would better handle the economy Trump leads Biden 55% to 33%.

MSN
I say the polls are pretty worthless this far out and the only polls that will probably matter are in the swing states though who knows what is sufficient to promote a voter revolution such as we saw in the Clinton administration.

But I would like to see polling in those swing states for the Presidential race and more focus on the balance of power in Congress.

I say the polls are pretty worthless this far out and the only polls that will probably matter are in the swing states though who knows what is sufficient to promote a voter revolution such as we saw in the Clinton administration.

But I would like to see polling in those swing states for the Presidential race and more focus on the balance of power in Congress.

This might help.

Greg

MSN
The only polls that matter are the ones in November where the Dim fuckery is at it's height.

The only polls that matter are the ones in November where the Dim fuckery is at it's height.

81 million people allegedly voted for Biden.

They get to brag for the rest of their lives how smart they wre to vote Biden.

I DO NOT GET TO BRAG ABOUT HOW I VOTED FOR BIDEN.

A single poll shows a point in time, and is thus useless to predict an event still months away. Multiple polls taken over time, however, ARE useful when the same poll shows a trend, and this one is showing that Quid Pro is losing support. That's useful information. It's not necessarily a predictor, but it does give the campaigns information they can use. TRUMP! is obviously doing something to gain support while Quid Pro is doing something to lose it.

In reality, only about 1 in 5 Americans support democrats.

Democrat popularity is all WEF/MSM hype. Americans think there are lots of democrats because that's what the TV tells and shows them.

The only thing falling faster than Biden's approval is his health.
Too many blood thinners makes you turn blue, ugh.

1707144055126.png

A single poll shows a point in time, and is thus useless to predict an event still months away. Multiple polls taken over time, however, ARE useful when the same poll shows a trend, and this one is showing that Quid Pro is losing support. That's useful information. It's not necessarily a predictor, but it does give the campaigns information they can use. TRUMP! is obviously doing something to gain support while Quid Pro is doing something to lose it.
Oh I agree completely. I'm not saying they shouldn't be polling the people. We are intended to be a nation with a government of, for and by the people and therefore all responsible people in power look to the people for guidance in what government needs to do. The problem comes when the polling is done with demographics that will reliably return a particular outcome and that happens way too often. When polling is done by a large and diverse sampling of responsible U.S. citizen, i.e. likely voters, the results probably but not with certainty produce the most accurate results.

That Biden's poll numbers have consistently been in unhealthy range for some time now does show how the people are feeling at this time. But it is not a very reliable indicator of how they will likely vote in November.

MSN
But but but just wait until Trump is convicted. The left are total morons who can't see that the more you go after Trump, the stronger he gets.

Remember the Kerry stickers that moonbats left on their cars for four years?

Where are all the Pedo Peter stickers?
Good point! I never see those anymore. There’s no reason for them not to be on their cars, still if Biden is such an awesome candidate for second term. Cars with Biden stickers don’t get vandalized. People don’t get beat up for stepping out of cars with Biden stickers.

That’s because Trump supporters are grownups, not children, who think that disagreement is the same as aggression.

Forum List

Back