President Trump appears to float MAJOR shakeup!

This is the most indepth and informative article on Russian actions yet and it's damning: Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

Partisans are fools not to take it seriously.

For a long time now, I've asked why the RWs side against the US and with Pooting. They never really answer.

I never thought I would see this in my own country and I'm ashamed of them, just as Im ashed of the racism, antisemitism, the hatred and disdain for children in the US and around the world and on and on.

A segment of the US lives in its own very nasty bubble.

Thanks for posting this.

This is the most indepth and informative article on Russian actions yet and it's damning: Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

For a long time now, I've asked why the RWs side against the US and with Pooting. They never really answer.

I never thought I would see this in my own country and I'm ashamed of them, just as Im ashed of the racism, antisemitism, the hatred and disdain for children in the US and around the world and on and on.

Thanks for posting this.

accuse-the-other-side-of-that-which-you-are-guilty-10588066.png

Conflating two subjects is what regressives do best. Subject 1: Russia did their thing.
Subject 2: Accusations that the Trump campaign some how coordinated with Russia.
There's evidence of Subject 1, so far none for Subject 2.

You want folks to take it seriously, stop trying to intermingle the two separate subjects.

Conflating two subjects is what regressives do best. Subject 1: Russia did their thing.
Subject 2: Accusations that the Trump campaign some how coordinated with Russia.

You want folks to take it seriously, stop trying to intermingle the two separate subjects.

I consistently haven't but both the left and the RIGHT have done so. When we try to talk about Russian hacking - the RIGHT cry No Collusion! (This is their newest rallying cry - it used to be No Evidence of Russian Hacking).

There are actually 3 subjects:
Russian hacking and attempts to influence the election - this is by far the most serious.
Possible colusion with Trump Campaign members.
Possible colusion with Trump himself.

Subject #1 - is pretty much substantiated.
Subject #2 - is currently under investigation
Subject #3 - doesn't seem likely (which is why Trump needs to STFU and let them do their work instead of doing stuff that looks like cover up and obstruction)

Yeah, the fact that Trump is criticizing the people investigating him isn't exactly new. He knows it would be political suicide to fire Mueller. There just are not enough Trump fanatics in the country to float that one.
President Trump doesn't have to fire him. AG Sessions can and should. Its not INDEPENDENT when you hire the enemies lawyers to "investigate" its a witch hunt.

I consistently haven't but both the left and the RIGHT have done so. When we try to talk about Russian hacking - the RIGHT cry No Collusion! (This is their newest rallying cry - it used to be No Evidence of Russian Hacking).

There are actually 3 subjects:
Russian hacking and attempts to influence the election - this is by far the most serious.
Possible colusion with Trump Campaign members.
Possible colusion with Trump himself.

Subject #1 - is pretty much substantiated.
Subject #2 - is currently under investigation
Subject #3 - doesn't seem likely (which is why Trump needs to STFU and let them do their work instead of doing stuff that looks like cover up and obstruction)

If you want to look at it that way, on Subject 2 - many who have been involved with unclassified and classified briefings say there is no evidence of wrong doing on people involved in the campaign.

Subject 3: Comey came right out and said Trump was not being investigated. Would have been nice if Comey had said that publicly in Jan, instead of keeping quiet and fueling all the regressive speculation. Personally I think his refusal to do so is what got him fired. Trump got what he wanted by firing Comey, Comey finally told the public what he said 3 different times privately.

Yeah, the fact that Trump is criticizing the people investigating him isn't exactly new. He knows it would be political suicide to fire Mueller. There just are not enough Trump fanatics in the country to float that one.
President Trump doesn't have to fire him. AG Sessions can and should. Its not INDEPENDENT when you hire the enemies lawyers to "investigate" its a witch hunt.
You're thinking along the lines of a fascist puke, using thinking like "hiring the enemy's lawyers." What country do you think you're in, where an American's right to chose a political candidate, support him/her and vote is used to curtail your future ability to take a job? One of them did represent the Clinton Foundation once. Big whoop and three (including her) have also made campaign contributions over the years to Democrats. One of them also made contributions to Republicans.
This is not being "the enemy's lawyers." It is being an American, which last I knew, wasn't penalized for who he or she voted for!!!!!

You're thinking along the lines of a fascist puke, using thinking like "hiring the enemy's lawyers." What country do you think you're in, where an American's right to chose a political candidate, support him/her and vote is used to curtail your future ability to take a job? One of them did represent the Clinton Foundation once. Big whoop and three (including her) have also made campaign contributions over the years to Democrats. One of them also made contributions to Republicans.
This is not being "the enemy's lawyers." It is being an American, which last I knew, wasn't penalized for who he or she voted for!!!!!
More than one donated to Clinton. SEVERAL actually maxed out donations to Clinton and yes democrats and republicans are the enemy of mine. I don't give a shit what country it is.

Thanks for posting this.
what is it you want an answer to? are you calling the American people traitors? Is this where you want to go?

More than one donated to Clinton. SEVERAL actually maxed out donations to Clinton and yes democrats and republicans are the enemy of mine. I don't give a shit what country it is.
Last I heard it was three. Could be more now, but that is out of 12, with more to be hired.
And EVEN if it was all twelve, it shouldn't matter.

Forum List

Back