President Trump appears to float MAJOR shakeup!

whoa, if they are going after someone's financials off on a tangent, then he is back in. or any obstruction, because the initial investigation was russia on counter intelligence. Going after an individual bank account for no reason can now include him. see how that works, the counsel went astray. time to pick up the pole and reel him in.

It's known that he has financial dealings with Russia. Those records could shine a light on any involvement he might have had with Russia attacking our elections. If you want to talk about going off on a tangent, how did an investigation into Vince Foster's death or Whitewater end up digging into Clinton's blowjob?
You know that how?

Which part?
Financial part! Seemed obvious except to you. Funny

Trump's Been Talking About His Business Interests in Russia for 30 Years
So thirty years ago he was colluding with Putin? Dude fk you made me spit my drink again

It's known that he has financial dealings with Russia. Those records could shine a light on any involvement he might have had with Russia attacking our elections. If you want to talk about going off on a tangent, how did an investigation into Vince Foster's death or Whitewater end up digging into Clinton's blowjob?
You know that how?

Which part?

So thirty years ago he was colluding with Putin? Dude fk you made me spit my drink again

That article started listing Trump's remarks 30 years ago, and continued up until quite recently.

to a report on the radio station WBUR, a golf writer asked in 2014 how the family had managed to finance a new golf course in Charlotte, North Carolina, in the middle of the Great Recession. “Well, we don’t rely on American banks,” Eric allegedly responded. “We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

That article started listing Trump's remarks 30 years ago, and continued up until quite recently.

to a report on the radio station WBUR, a golf writer asked in 2014 how the family had managed to finance a new golf course in Charlotte, North Carolina, in the middle of the Great Recession. “Well, we don’t rely on American banks,” Eric allegedly responded. “We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”
Ohhh ook francis

Post the law that affects that

whoa, if they are going after someone's financials off on a tangent, then he is back in. or any obstruction, because the initial investigation was russia on counter intelligence. Going after an individual bank account for no reason can now include him. see how that works, the counsel went astray. time to pick up the pole and reel him in.

You know that how?

Which part?

Thankfully, it helped defeat Hillary

Ohhh ook francis

Post the law that affects that

I didn't say there was a law against it. It does show his statement that he has no ties to Russia is a lie though.

Forum List

Back