President Trump appears to float MAJOR shakeup!

Trump appears to float a major shake-up in the Russia investigation during Fox News interview

YES! About time! Do it please! Mueller is a piece of shit and is NOT independent by any stretch of the imagination.

Mueller was cleared by the TRUMP Justice Department of any conflict of interest. Rosenstein was appointed by Trump. I notice Trump supporters were very happy with Rosenstein's letter criticizing Comey.
Trump supporters are angry this "witch hunt" won't go away.

I'm sure the FBI has one of these up in the office

Yeah, the fact that Trump is criticizing the people investigating him isn't exactly new. He knows it would be political suicide to fire Mueller. There just are not enough Trump fanatics in the country to float that one.

I hope you're right. I didn't think there were enough crazies to elect that orange fool.
oh so you're stepping out that putin voted? how many times and where?

Yeah, the fact that Trump is criticizing the people investigating him isn't exactly new. He knows it would be political suicide to fire Mueller. There just are not enough Trump fanatics in the country to float that one.
President Trump doesn't have to fire him. AG Sessions can and should. Its not INDEPENDENT when you hire the enemies lawyers to "investigate" its a witch hunt.

Sessions can. I'm not sure, but I think he is the only person that can. Of course, he promised to recuse himself from this investigation, and nobody would believe he would fire him unless trump told him to.

Trump appears to float a major shake-up in the Russia investigation during Fox News interview

YES! About time! Do it please! Mueller is a piece of shit and is NOT independent by any stretch of the imagination.

Mueller was cleared by the TRUMP Justice Department of any conflict of interest. Rosenstein was appointed by Trump. I notice Trump supporters were very happy with Rosenstein's letter criticizing Comey.
Rosenstein is part of the deep state establishment....

So even Republicans aren't independent enough for you? I know who would be fair heading up the investigation. This woman

She will be fair.
You got short memory? VERY few republicans in office came out for President Trump they are NOT his friends they are the enemy just like democrats are.

I hope you're right. I didn't think there were enough crazies to elect that orange fool.

Wow. Your silly crap is on high today, isn't it?

President Trump doesn't have to fire him. AG Sessions can and should. Its not INDEPENDENT when you hire the enemies lawyers to "investigate" its a witch hunt.

Sessions can. I'm not sure, but I think he is the only person that can. Of course, he promised to recuse himself from this investigation, and nobody would believe he would fire him unless trump told him to.
Just because he recused himself doesn't mean he isn't paying attention to what's going on. Everyone can see what's going on.

it's your comment jack.

Just because he recused himself doesn't mean he isn't paying attention to what's going on. Everyone can see what's going on.

If he recused himself, he can't poke his nose into it and fire anybody.

how would you know? ruh-roh

it's your comment jack.

Refresh my memory. Where did I say anything like that?

The fact is that the lawyers that Mueller hired has outstanding legal records.

James Quarles was assistant prosecutor for the Watergate investigation

Andrew Weismann is the current head of the Justice Department's Criminal Frauds Division. He was a prosecutor in the Enron case and has tried numerous cases against mobsters which includes the Gambino and Genovese crime families

Jeannie Rhee worked for the Justice Department as a advisor to the President and AG on issues of executive power and national security

Michael Dreeben is a deputy in the Solicitor General's office. He has argued more than 100 cases before the Supreme Court

The fact is that you consider anyone who stands on principle to be a enemy.

He is the top dog he can always fire people if they aren't doing the job correctly which Mueller isn't.

how would you know? ruh-roh

Because that's what recusal means dumb ass,

The fact is that the lawyers that Mueller hired has outstanding legal records.

James Quarles was assistant prosecutor for the Watergate investigation

Andrew Weismann is the current head of the Justice Department's Criminal Frauds Division. He was a prosecutor in the Enron case and has tried numerous cases against mobsters which includes the Gambino and Genovese crime families

Jeannie Rhee worked for the Justice Department as a advisor to the President and AG on issues of executive power and national security

Michael Dreeben is a deputy in the Solicitor General's office. He has argued more than 100 cases before the Supreme Court

The fact is that you consider anyone who stands on principle to be a enemy.
Weissman I know for a fact donated to Clinton. He is the enemy 100% and CAN NOT be objective. He will find something where there is nothing because he hates president Trump obviously.

He is the top dog he can always fire people if they aren't doing the job correctly which Mueller isn't.

The underlined part is what applies here.
re·cuse
riˈkyo͞oz/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. challenge (a judge, prosecutor, or juror) as unqualified to perform legal duties because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.
    "a motion to recuse the prosecutor"
    • (of a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.
      "the Justice Department demanded that he recuse himself from the case"

This is the most indepth and informative article on Russian actions yet and it's damning: Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault

Partisans are fools not to take it seriously.

Conflating two subjects is what regressives do best. Subject 1: Russia did their thing.
Subject 2: Accusations that the Trump campaign some how coordinated with Russia.
There's evidence of Subject 1, so far none for Subject 2.

You want folks to take it seriously, stop trying to intermingle the two separate subjects.

I consistently haven't but both the left and the RIGHT have done so. When we try to talk about Russian hacking - the RIGHT cry No Collusion! (This is their newest rallying cry - it used to be No Evidence of Russian Hacking).

There are actually 3 subjects:
Russian hacking and attempts to influence the election - this is by far the most serious.
Possible colusion with Trump Campaign members.
Possible colusion with Trump himself.

Subject #1 - is pretty much substantiated.
Subject #2 - is currently under investigation
Subject #3 - doesn't seem likely (which is why Trump needs to STFU and let them do their work instead of doing stuff that looks like cover up and obstruction)

If you want to look at it that way, on Subject 2 - many who have been involved with unclassified and classified briefings say there is no evidence of wrong doing on people involved in the campaign.

Subject 3: Comey came right out and said Trump was not being investigated. Would have been nice if Comey had said that publicly in Jan, instead of keeping quiet and fueling all the regressive speculation. Personally I think his refusal to do so is what got him fired. Trump got what he wanted by firing Comey, Comey finally told the public what he said 3 different times privately.

The reason I say what I did on subject 2 and 3 is it is still UNDER investigation - it's not concluded.

It would have been highly inappropriate to say anything before it's concluded - that is the way they normally do this. Why would you expect Trump to be handled any differently?

Everyone LOVED Mueller.

Until he started to investigate.

Everyone LOVED Mueller.

Or until he started filling his team with Clinton supporters which looks like bias, stupid stupid move on his part

Everyone LOVED Mueller.

Or until he started filling his team with Clinton supporters which looks like bias, stupid stupid move on his part

There's both Dems and Republicans on his team. Does the presence of Republicans look like bias and a stupid stupid move on his part? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back