Trump Appears To Be Showing Gross Signs Of Dementia; Expert Points To New Evidence

You mean that nasal sing song thing Trump does? He just repeats himself over and over. Biden is too old as well, but Trump is also mentally ill.
you might need this

1708800839828.png

Beyond his inability to construct complete sentences
I noticed that in his first term. He exhibited excellent communication skills reading from a prepared speech, but other times he spoke as if he wanted to get a message across without saying it bluntly and dropped off mid- sentence. I didn't look upon it as any decline in mental capacity, just saw it as speaking without fully thinking it through. It left me uneased considering the power of the elected position.

I will take threads like this seriously no matter if the person being talked about is Biden or Trump when the doctor or doctors making the claim have actually spoken to them or preformed a medical examination on them. Until then they are just making assumptions and we all know the saying about what doing that makes you.

Funny how these "experts" can only point things out in Trump, but not xiden. I smell agenda driven opinions here, but you low information voters just eat it up. You commies are just pathetic.

Who are these "commies"?

I noticed that in his first term. He exhibited excellent communication skills reading from a prepared speech, but other times he spoke as if he wanted to get a message across without saying it bluntly and dropped off mid- sentence. I didn't look upon it as any decline in mental capacity, just saw it as speaking without fully thinking it through. It left me uneased considering the power of the elected position.

Trump has the vocabulary of a fourth grader. Excellent communication skills? Are you kidding??? 😅

According to psychologist Dr. John Gartner, formerly of Johns Hopkins University Medical School, Donald Trump's slurring and inability to sometimes formulate complete sentences appears to be a sign of growing dementia and possibly early stages of Alzheimer’s.

Trump, he noted, appears to be spiraling into "phonemic paraphasias" during his rally speeches, which he described as, "the substitution of non-words for words that sound similar—are not normally seen until a patient enters the moderate to severe stages of Alzheimer’s."

There needs to be an intervention. His latest speeches demonstrate he may hurt himself.
You clowns are desperate.
Physician heal thyself

When the left points a finger it's projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, ambition and/or confession.

Last edited:
According to psychologist Dr. John Gartner, formerly of Johns Hopkins University Medical School, Donald Trump's slurring and inability to sometimes formulate complete sentences appears to be a sign of growing dementia and possibly early stages of Alzheimer’s.

Trump, he noted, appears to be spiraling into "phonemic paraphasias" during his rally speeches, which he described as, "the substitution of non-words for words that sound similar—are not normally seen until a patient enters the moderate to severe stages of Alzheimer’s."

There needs to be an intervention. His latest speeches demonstrate he may hurt himself.
So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying he is an elderly man with dementia issues, therefore, he should not be prosecuted for anything but it's still ok for him to run for president.

Expert....
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
skrewey you are hilarious.

Forum List

Back